Rumors about ECNL girls admitting one or more top GA clubs for 24-25 season.

Why can't youth soccer organizations put out press releases that simply tell you what they're doing? The meaningless buzzwords are maddening. In any other business, I would assume it's a scam and take my business elsewhere. But in youth soccer, they all do it.

Why can't youth soccer organizations put out press releases that simply tell you what they're doing? The meaningless buzzwords are maddening. In any other business, I would assume it's a scam and take my business elsewhere. But in youth soccer, they all do it.
When the GDA first came out, they had a website that shared all the wonderful highlights of each week. I was told that the writer asked the parents to write out their dd highlights and then together they wrote the garbage. It made me sick in 2017. The buzzwords were a joke back then and there a joke today and such BS flattery. Buzzwords like, "Landmark, landscape, collaborate, pathway, development, join forces, "The vision was born" and fluff like this is what makes so many feel scammed. It's all one big scam.

Last edited:
Back