Riots

I do like this...

I do like this...

Of course you do... it bashes Trump right away and suits your bullshit narrative. If you want equality, act equal. If you want justice, follow the fucking rules. It's incredibly simple for everyone else.

He brought a gun to a gunfight and lost. Shouldn't have been blocking the street. Case closed.

I suffered through that biased " Article " Spola Ebola posted.....and they ( The Media ) are trying
to use the incident as a flash point....every " Source " that claims Garret was murdered:
A. Is one of the fellow Protestors who was impeding the car and aided Garret to level his rifle
at the driver. Or pulled a hand gun and shot at the driver....
B. Has absolutely no credibility because they were advocating violence against innocent citizens

and Police Officers...A perfect example is Garret's own video a short time before he was shot.

Of course you do... it bashes Trump right away and suits your bullshit narrative. If you want equality, act equal. If you want justice, follow the fucking rules. It's incredibly simple for everyone else.
I had a feeling its message would be too sophisticated for you.

Yet another reason why being a cop is an incredibly difficult job. This beta male punk, who pours coffee in a cup for a living at the age of 25, thinks he's allowed to get away with this bullshit. He needs 10 minutes in the break room with that cop and his nightstick.

Back