• LA without day camp guidance

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • OTH under day camp guidance

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • OTH without day camp guidance

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • ALL No dates have be given

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Tournament or full game play in July or August.

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coronavirus: 133 new cases, no new deaths in Orange County on Sept. 28. Today, Orange County is now Orange. Also, who is participating in the "Zoom Out" protest this week?

1601384799413.png

That's not what I heard on the news this morning

I just saw that article about not moving. You will see a significant push back if the state doesnt allow OC to move tiers. All the stats required are there. Granted we have seen an uptick in covid cases over the past 5 days but the 7-day stats are still good enough for the next tier.

I just saw that article about not moving. You will see a significant push back if the state doesnt allow OC to move tiers. All the stats required are there. Granted we have seen an uptick in covid cases over the past 5 days but the 7-day stats are still good enough for the next tier.

the way they talking about it.....if we move to Orange now and something happens, we can't move back to Orange for another 3 weeks. I rather stay another week in Red based on this logic.

If I understand it right, 8-14 days ago OC looks like orange. But 1-5 days ago look like red.

In other words, you might qualify for orange today, but you’d have to move back to red within a week. What’s the point? Opening up for four days before you have to close again? Might as well wait until it looks like you can move to orange and stay there.

If I understand it right, 8-14 days ago OC looks like orange. But 1-5 days ago look like red.

In other words, you might qualify for orange today, but you’d have to move back to red within a week. What’s the point? Opening up for four days before you have to close again? Might as well wait until it looks like you can move to orange and stay there.
I agree. Stop the uncertainty and confusion for the teens and young kids. I would shut it all down until Nov 4th. Wake up and see what the next plan is. Be prepared is all I can say. Stay thirsty my friend :)

I’ll let you guys in on a little secret. There are quite a few private schools in LA county that have been open for over a month (in class) without a peep from the Health Dept. And also with our any outbreaks. And the HD is well aware they are open.

Which charts are you looking at? I don't see any data that suggests OC was in red 1-5 days ago.

Being in orange vs red is almost irrelevant as far as soccer is concerned. I noticed our state government finally added "youth sports" to the list of activities/businesses to the blueprint for re-opening. Unfortunately, no matter what tier you're in, it refers to the same August 3 guidelines that prohibits contact.

I'm fine with playground getting higher priority than soccer, but are State employees not capable of multi-tasking to logically address other outdoor activities at the same time?

I'm fine with playground getting higher priority than soccer, but are State employees not capable of multi-tasking to logically address other outdoor activities at the same time?
Agree about multitasking. Is there anyone here that believes playgrounds are safer than a soccer field?

Back