• LA without day camp guidance

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • OTH under day camp guidance

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • OTH without day camp guidance

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • ALL No dates have be given

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Tournament or full game play in July or August.

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well it over now.....

PAC-12 is going to play. You know cause science... nothing to do with the rest of the country playing already.. nothing to do with money or losing athletes to other schools if they didn't. How is Newsom going to deny youth sports now?

PAC-12 resuming play
Governor for the State of Florida has taken the ball and is running. He just announced 100% open for everything. He even mentioned youth sports 100% open since early summer.

Attachments

• 43DC6804-8E70-4556-97C8-FDB4EAA6AAF1.jpeg
    43DC6804-8E70-4556-97C8-FDB4EAA6AAF1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Governor for the State of Florida has taken the ball and is running. He just announced 100% open for everything. He even mentioned youth sports 100% open since early summer.

More then 2 people die of skin cancer in the US ever HOUR. Thats 48+ deaths per day or 18000+ deaths per year.

9500+ people are diagnosed with skin cancer daily

Should we board the windows and only come out only out at night? Maybe start living under ground and cancel all out door activity during the day? Im surprised the Worlds not on lock down over this let alone California !?!?!

Sun exposures worse off then Covid. Can we please resume life already.

In our neighborhood Girls softball games are in full swing (pardon the pun). I'd argue that softball and baseball has more close contact than soccer when you consider all the dugout time.

More then 2 people die of skin cancer in the US ever HOUR. Thats 48+ deaths per day or 18000+ deaths per year.

9500+ people are diagnosed with skin cancer daily

Should we board the windows and only come out only out at night? Maybe start living under ground and cancel all out door activity during the day? Im surprised the Worlds not on lock down over this let alone California !?!?!

Sun exposures worse off then Covid. Can we please resume life already.
This attempt of analogy shows the lack of critical thinking of a sector of the population.

Your grandma won't get skin cancer and die from it by being exposed to someone who has it at church.

This attempt of analogy shows the lack of critical thinking of a sector of the population.

Your grandma won't get skin cancer and die from it by being exposed to someone who has it at church.
Grams will also struggle and potentially die from a bad bout of the flu. does that mean she never goes out ever again?

Just kidding with the last post. It's hot with talented soccer players who are committed to the next level :) It's nice out here btw. I love the new River Walk.

Just kidding with the last post. It's hot with talented soccer players who are committed to the next level :) It's nice out here btw. I love the new River Walk.

It's a dry heat. Did you drag your goat across the street to the soccer field? The couple of times I've been there the gate is open and you can walk around until you're caught.

It's a dry heat. Did you drag your goat across the street to the soccer field? The couple of times I've been there the gate is open and you can walk around until you're caught.
No, no, no, no, she was sleeping Outlaw with mama bear. I dragged myself for a peak. I never drag my dd to anything. She's been dragging me across state line two weeks in a row. Back here in late Oct for Opening Day Weekend. Super pumped up for real games to start up. She likes AZ and has a lot of nice things to say about the State. Nocal getting in some futbol? Hope we can all play in California soon.

No, no, no, no, she was sleeping Outlaw with mama bear. I dragged myself for a peak. I never drag my dd to anything. She's been dragging me across state line two weeks in a row. Back here in late Oct for Opening Day Weekend. Super pumped up for real games to start up. She likes AZ and has a lot of nice things to say about the State. Nocal getting in some futbol? Hope we can all play in California soon.

You need to show her the complex. If you have time, U of A is only 2 hours away. Make sure you do it on one of the trips.

Norcal is getting in some futbol... legally or otherwise.

Back