Rescheduled games

I keep hearing about ECNL girls games being canceled or rescheduled( across all ages). Is it because there are no ref's, fields? Maybe something different?

Really? SW? Which age groups? Do tell...
On the boys side yes for Covid but on the girls side I haven't heard of any yet

Week one Surf and Slammers Koge were scheduled to play each other on Saturday and that didn’t happen. Both teams played the next day on Sunday against different opponents though. This week I believe that Surf and Sharks got canceled and Blues and Rebels got canceled. However, Surf and Blues are playing each other on Sunday. ‍‍

Week one Surf and Slammers Koge were scheduled to play each other on Saturday and that didn’t happen. Both teams played the next day on Sunday against different opponents though. This week I believe that Surf and Sharks got canceled and Blues and Rebels got canceled. However, Surf and Blues are playing each other on Sunday. ‍‍

hahaha oh boy the Surf Slammers Koge "ENCL" (wink wink) reschedule somehow led to a discussion on white privilege so please lets not get that one started again.

Postponed not canceled….

Last weekend anyone know what was Rebels v Slammers 06 score…..Rebels didn’t post it or a couple other age groups…..

Postponed not canceled….

Last weekend anyone know what was Rebels v Slammers 06 score…..Rebels didn’t post it or a couple other age groups…..
Game was rescheduled due to SW college field closure. I think the turf fields were open, but not the grass due to the rain.

H
How does that even happen? Weren’t the games planned in advanced, and doesn’t Blues have OC Great Park?
Great Park grass was getting pretty tore up last weekend. (Looked like a combo of overwatering + rain) Maybe they chose to give the grass some time to repair?

If anyone has played at El Cerrito park in corona, they would know that the fields at great park couldn’t possibly be any worse than those one’s. The gopher holes/dirt piles alone are a threat to every athlete. Therefore I call BS on the fields not being in good shape excuse. However, I have heard that the reason for all the TBD’s on the schedule is that ECNL turned the scheduling over completely to the teams themselves, including coming up with the fields. All ECNL has done with our league fees is provide the dates on which we are supposed to play. Sounds about right.

If anyone has played at El Cerrito park in corona, they would know that the fields at great park couldn’t possibly be any worse than those one’s. The gopher holes/dirt piles alone are a threat to every athlete. Therefore I call BS on the fields not being in good shape excuse. However, I have heard that the reason for all the TBD’s on the schedule is that ECNL turned the scheduling over completely to the teams themselves, including coming up with the fields. All ECNL has done with our league fees is provide the dates on which we are supposed to play. Sounds about right.
What? This makes no sense.

@LASTMAN14 just trying (apparently unsuccessfully) to say that the reason for the reschedules couldn’t possibly be the poor
Field conditions. If teams can play at El cerrito, teams can play anywhere. Our DOC has been finding and confirming fields for our home games the week before game time. Sorry I wasn’t clear. It had been a long day.

@LASTMAN14 just trying (apparently unsuccessfully) to say that the reason for the reschedules couldn’t possibly be the poor
Field conditions. If teams can play at El cerrito, teams can play anywhere. Our DOC has been finding and confirming fields for our home games the week before game time. Sorry I wasn’t clear. It had been a long day.
It's ok soccer mail 2020. He's been saying I'm a "moron", "stop it" and I basically have no idea what I'm talking about the LAST 4 years...lol. I splain it crush way. The fields are going bad quickly. Yesterday the fields at great park were hard as rock and like playing on cement. Talk about bouncy ball.....lol. Also, must be nice to just play one game a week. This back to back stuff will cause injuries and mental anguish and these clubs rescheduling are actually helping their players, moo! Very long day yesterday. Good luck to all the teams that have back to back again. TGIFS!!!

Got it! Thx for clarifying.

Back