Rescheduled games

@LASTMAN14 just trying (apparently unsuccessfully) to say that the reason for the reschedules couldn’t possibly be the poor
Field conditions. If teams can play at El cerrito, teams can play anywhere. Our DOC has been finding and confirming fields for our home games the week before game time. Sorry I wasn’t clear. It had been a long day.
No idea on the great park fields- But the City of Irvine is notorious for closing fields to keep them in pristine condition. While some cities don't gave if you play on a goat field riddled with land mines- Irvine will shut fields down when there is 75% or greater humidity (exaggerating a little bit- but some rain in the air and they close their fields).

I have a feeling that any player who had an ecnl/rl game get cancelled this weekend, still got plenty of opportuntity to play for their clubs SoCalLeague team. (We had 4 or 5 in our Saturday game)

Last edited:
Any know how surf fields in Del Mar is holding up? My kids team is heading there for the SD ECNL event this weekend and curious if they are decent or beaten down?

Any know how surf fields in Del Mar is holding up? My kids team is heading there for the SD ECNL event this weekend and curious if they are decent or beaten down?
The club has restricted the use of the front fields since early September, most practices on the back fields and only a few fields in use each weekend. With the recent rain i think the fields will be in good shape, similar to the first weekend of Surf Cup. Second weekend they were beat to hell.

Back