Radical Left Examples 2021!

Diss Dr. Suess but glorify the NPR awards song of the year to "Wet Ass Pussy" by Cardi B.

Shall we play a game and compare the literature?

From Dr Suess "The Sneetches"

"But McBean was quite wrong. I’m quite happy to say
That the Sneetches got really quite smart on that day,
The day they decided that Sneetches are Sneetches
And no kind of Sneetch is the best on the beaches
That day, all the Sneetches forgot about stars
And whether they had one, or not, upon thars."

From Cardi B's "Wet Ass Pussy"

"Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role play, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck
Right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring."

Yes the radical left embraces this whore who laughs how she used to drug and rob men while working as a prostitute. Welcome to the Woke country.

The whole NPR top 100 list is horrific. I don't think any of my liberal friends have that bad of taste in music. Is there a real guitar and real drums in any of those songs? Most of it is just overproduced crap. Even the Dylan song is pretty lame.

The whole NPR top 100 list is horrific. I don't think any of my liberal friends have that bad of taste in music. Is there a real guitar and real drums in any of those songs? Most of it is just overproduced crap. Even the Dylan song is pretty lame.

Yes, a lot of stuff the kids listen to is awful and not even music just X rated diatribe. I am constantly having to monitor what my kids listen to although they are pretty good about not adding crap like the song above to their play list. Just another downward spiral for our nation and the upcoming generation.

Yes, a lot of stuff the kids listen to is awful and not even music just X rated diatribe. I am constantly having to monitor what my kids listen to although they are pretty good about not adding crap like the song above to their play list. Just another downward spiral for our nation and the upcoming generation.
While I don't disagree on the music front, I do recall my mother's reaction to my brothers favorite band (Dead Kennedy's) back in the 80s (and that was one of the mellower bands he was in to) ... I expect many of the people he employs in his business would be surprised by his antics in his youth.

I expect parents are not "supposed" to be into their kids music or the kids wouldn't be into it (maybe). It never seems to cause any generational harm except for those parent who are of the "back in my day" mindset. ;)

While I don't disagree on the music front, I do recall my mother's reaction to my brothers favorite band (Dead Kennedy's) back in the 80s (and that was one of the mellower bands he was in to) ... I expect many of the people he employs in his business would be surprised by his antics in his youth.

I expect parents are not "supposed" to be into their kids music or the kids wouldn't be into it (maybe). It never seems to cause any generational harm except for those parent who are of the "back in my day" mindset. ;)

Things are a lot different now with all the social media, FB, Tik Tok, IG, etc...throw garbage music on top of it now available 24 7 and things are going the wrong direction. Do I want my 11 year old kid listening to Cardi wet ass pussy song? Not a chance but its available to her everywhere. Luckily my kids are raised with religion, morals, values and self respect so my kid is smart enough to avoid garbage like that. Lots of young kids aren't that smart and it leads them down wrong paths such as teenage pregnancy or drugs. Yes there were some over the top radical bands back in the day too but nothing compared to what the technology age has brought us.

View attachment 10364

My mom went ape shit on my foster bro in the early 80s because he loved Dead Kennedys and Oingo Boingo. San Clemente PD called my mom because he was passed out under a car after one of the concerts he attended. I was on the other line and my adopted mom was pissed off. I let my dd listen to whatever she wants. It's nasty music but her age loves this music. I liked Reggae and my moved love it and supported me 100% with my life style. Punk rock was not liked by folks like my mama. Agent Orange and Social Distortion are a few local bands he went to as well. I think one of them were out of Fullerton. Wally Wally Wallly type of crowd.....lol. Good old times back then.

Things are a lot different now with all the social media, FB, Tik Tok, IG, etc...throw garbage music on top of it now available 24 7 and things are going the wrong direction. Do I want my 11 year old kid listening to Cardi wet ass pussy song? Not a chance but its available to her everywhere. Luckily my kids are raised with religion, morals, values and self respect so my kid is smart enough to avoid garbage like that. Lots of young kids aren't that smart and it leads them down wrong paths such as teenage pregnancy or drugs. Yes there were some over the top radical bands back in the day too but nothing compared to what the technology age has brought us.
I don't know the Cardi song. Is it any different to "Blister in the Sun" by the Violent Femmes, which gets loads of air play despite its "topic"?

I don't know the Cardi song. Is it any different to "Blister in the Sun" by the Violent Femmes, which gets loads of air play despite its "topic"?

I'm sure there are plenty of other songs today and from decades past that describe stuff geared for adults not children. WAP was song of the year. Really? Is that where we want the music genre going? Is that what you want young kids listening to on their phones? I know I'm 56 and come from a totally different generation but I dont see how anyone today could want children to listen to the lyrics in songs like WAP. Kids are only innocent kids once. I dont need mine growing up before they are ready. I dont care what other parents do, that is their business but I dont need my kids listening to x rated rap shit music. They are smart enough to stay clear of it too.

I'm sure there are plenty of other songs today and from decades past that describe stuff geared for adults not children. WAP was song of the year. Really? Is that where we want the music genre going? Is that what you want young kids listening to on their phones? I know I'm 56 and come from a totally different generation but I dont see how anyone today could want children to listen to the lyrics in songs like WAP. Kids are only innocent kids once. I dont need mine growing up before they are ready. I dont care what other parents do, that is their business but I dont need my kids listening to x rated rap shit music. They are smart enough to stay clear of it too.
It wasn’t song of the year mr gullible. Bad Guy

At least Blister in the Sun leaves much to the imagination, Cardi not even remotely. Every time I make a negative comment about my kids music it just makes me feel old. I'm sure my parents didn't appreciate my Pistols, Clash, Buzzcocks etc and likely their parents didn't appreciate Elvis's hip gyrations because they felt it was overtly sexual. Its all relative and each generation pushes the envelope farther. So I'm not going to lose too much sleep over what my kids listen too, the songs are free speech anyway. Also if you tell them they can't listen to it (Tipper Gore), it's just going to make them listen to it more. I just try educate my kids in what's appropriate, or not, and hope for they make the best decisions.

But yes Lavey there is a very troubling and contradictory effort by the left to define and control allowable speech. It's mostly driven, like everything else on the far left, by identity politics.

It’s their #1 song for 2020. Doesn’t that make it their song of the year or does #1 mean something else?
How long did you look to find someone who had it at #1? I’d never heard it before. Song of the year means just that, won song of the year at the Grammys not some rando list on NPR? Lol! Again nice try!’

How long did you look to find someone who had it at #1? I’d never heard it before. Song of the year means just that, won song of the year at the Grammys not some rando list on NPR? Lol! Again nice try!’
In your defense, it only won:
- American Music Award Favorite Song Rap/Hip Hop
- People’s Choice Award for Favorite Collaboration Song

Their performance on the Grammy’s was pretty interesting.

Kicker, are you ready to go deep today bro?

I don’t need any defense. The original claim was “Song of the year@ lol! You people live in a world all of your own making. I’m sure your boy Gaetz can arrange to get you some WAP, but it most likely be underage WAP. You down with that? Or are you more of a Ted Haggard type guy?

Back