Radical Left Examples 2021!

I don’t need any defense. The original claim was “Song of the year@ lol! You people live in a world all of your own making. I’m sure your boy Gaetz can arrange to get you some WAP, but it most likely be underage WAP. You down with that? Or are you more of a Ted Haggard type guy?
How is none of the above?

I don’t need any defense. The original claim was “Song of the year@ lol! You people live in a world all of your own making. I’m sure your boy Gaetz can arrange to get you some WAP, but it most likely be underage WAP. You down with that? Or are you more of a Ted Haggard type guy?

There is a big difference between a song played on the radio for every little kid to hear, or for that matter, the Grammy awards versus baseless allegations published by perhaps one of the most left leaning Newspaper/Media companies in the entire world. Not to mention, no indictments, arrests, or anything else. Just a straight up smear campaign against a Trump Supporter. As for these two ass clown women, they smear themselves, along with the people of our country.

I always forget, it's pointless to argue with someone like you. Guess I'm insane. Anyways, I hope your 10 year old is doing just what Cardi B and Megan thee Stallion want them to do. You're such a good person Husker Du, supporting them.

"Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive"

There is a big difference between a song played on the radio for every little kid to hear, or for that matter, the Grammy awards versus baseless allegations published by perhaps one of the most left leaning Newspaper/Media companies in the entire world. Not to mention, no indictments, arrests, or anything else. Just a straight up smear campaign against a Trump Supporter. As for these two ass clown women, they smear themselves, along with the people of our country.

If it is so vile, why did you post it for every little kid to read?

As for your other point, our country is still waiting to hear more about those baseless accusations.

If it is so vile, why did you post it for every little kid to read?

As for your other point, our country is still waiting to hear more about those baseless accusations.
I understand the sentiment against WAP, but then again I never knew it existed until these skirt lifters started with their faux outrage. Innuendo and straight up sexual talk (and much, much worse. Look at some heavy metal lyrics) have been in music from the beginning, but if it’s a white male talking getting some cherry pie it’s fine with these “moral majority” types.

I understand the sentiment against WAP, but then again I never knew it existed until these skirt lifters started with their faux outrage. Innuendo and straight up sexual talk (and much, much worse. Look at some heavy metal lyrics) have been in music from the beginning, but if it’s a white male talking getting some cherry pie it’s fine with these “moral majority” types.
I think everyone should have some fine cherry pie Husker. However, only if the pie is made just right and HOT right out of the oven. The problem is assholes have been messing with the secret sauce of the cherry pie since Cain took over. The Sacred Feminine has now asserted her power. I told you 2021 is the year of the woman. The woman has the "POP" and she can destroy a man emotionally because man is a big baby inside. He's just a little boy who needs some love and nurturing and a big spanking from Mother Earth :) He's just a little baby.....lol!! The Sacred Masculine has been using his physical dominance over woman for too long and now the woman is going to use her emotional dominance and get things back to 50/50. All men, white, black, mix and all others are without an excuse. Trying to blame white dude for WAP and Cherry Pie is stupid Husker. Were ALL guilty. Nice try!!!

1617549772302.png

I think everyone should have some fine cherry pie Husker. However, only if the pie is made just right and HOT right out of the oven. The problem is assholes have been messing with the secret sauce of the cherry pie since Cain took over. The Sacred Feminine has now asserted her power. I told you 2021 is the year of the woman. The woman has the "POP" and she can destroy a man emotionally because man is a big baby inside. He's just a little boy who needs some love and nurturing and a big spanking from Mother Earth :) He's just a little baby.....lol!! The Sacred Masculine has been using his physical dominance over woman for too long and now the woman is going to use her emotional dominance and get things back to 50/50. All men, white, black, mix and all others are without an excuse. Trying to blame white dude for WAP and Cherry Pie is stupid Husker. Were ALL guilty. Nice try!!!

View attachment 10520
“Fresh out of the oven”? Are you Matt Gaetz?

“Fresh out of the oven”? Are you Matt Gaetz?

You are such a pile. You realize there is much more evidence against the "allegations" than there actually is against him. People like you really are part of the problem, believing everything you hear. Charles Barkley said it the other night. Quit being a dick.

You are such a pile. You realize there is much more evidence against the "allegations" than there actually is against him. People like you really are part of the problem, believing everything you hear. Charles Barkley said it the other night. Quit being a dick.

What evidence is there against the allegations?

As for the root causes, “I’m thinking of corruption, violence and poverty, the lack of economic opportunity, the lack of climate adaptation and climate resilience, the lack of good governance," she said.

Bozo chick.

Female athletes can remove their testicles.

Females and testicle brought to you from the party who says conservatives don't believe in science.

According to World Athletics’ rules, an athlete must stay below the threshold for 12 months. The organization said transgender female athletes can lower their testosterone level using an oral contraceptive pill, hormone therapy pills or having surgery to remove their testicles.

Rent control, for example, has been imposed in various cities around the world, with the intention of helping tenants. Almost invariably, landlords and builders of housing find the reduced range of terms less acceptable and therefore supply less housing. In Egypt, for example, rent control was imposed in 1960. An Egyptian woman who lived through that era and wrote about it in 2006 reported: The end result was that people stopped investing in apartment buildings, and a huge shortage in rentals and housing forced many Egyptians to live in horrible conditions with several families sharing one small apartment. The effects of the harsh rent control is still felt today in Egypt. Mistakes like that can last for generations.

Egypt was not unique. The imposition of rent control has been followed by housing shortages in New York, Hong Kong, Stockholm, Melbourne, Hanoi and innumerable other cities around the world.* The immediate effect of rents set below where they would be set by supply and demand is that more people seek to rent apartments for themselves, now that apartments are cheaper. But, without any more apartments being built, this means that many people cannot find vacant apartments. Moreover, long before existing buildings wear out, auxiliary services like maintenance and repair decline, since a housing shortage means that landlords are no longer under the same competitive pressures to spend money on such things to attract tenants, when there are more applicants than apartments during a housing shortage. Such neglect of maintenance and repair makes buildings wear out faster. Meanwhile, the lower rate of return on investments in new apartment buildings, because of rent control, cause fewer of them to be built. Where rent control laws are especially stringent, no new apartment buildings at all may be built to replace those that are wearing out. Not a single apartment building was built in Melbourne for years after World War II because of rent control laws. In a number of Massachusetts communities, no rental housing was built for a quarter of a century, until the state banned local rent control laws, after which building resumed. --Tom Sowell

Perhaps the most detrimental consequences of the implicit assumption of zero-sum transactions have been in poor countries that have kept out foreign trade and foreign investments, in order to avoid being "exploited." Large disparities between the prosperity of the countries from which trade and investment come and the poverty in the countries receiving this trade and investment have led some to conclude that the rich have gotten rich by taking from the poor. Various versions of this zero-sum view— from Lenin's theory of imperialism to "dependency theory" in Latin America— achieved widespread acceptance in the twentieth century and proved to be very resistant to contrary evidence. Eventually, however, the fact that many once-poor places like Hong Kong, South Korea, and Singapore achieved prosperity through freer international trade and investment became so blatant and so widely known that, by the end of the twentieth century, the governments of many other countries began abandoning their zero-sum view of economic transactions. China and India have been striking examples of poor countries whose abandonment of severe international trade and investment restrictions led to dramatic increases in their economic growth rates, which in turn led to tens of millions of their citizens rising out of poverty. Another way of looking at this is that the zero-sum fallacy had kept millions of very poor people needlessly mired in poverty for generations before such notions were abandoned. That is an enormously high price to pay for an unsubstantiated assumption. Fallacies can have huge impacts.

Back