President Joe Biden

Not even close.
Nebraska State Sen. Mike McDonnell switches parties, joins the GOP, after repeatedly getting censured by Democrats for voting pro life. . It is pretty amazing, out of every issue facing the world, that killing babies is the hill that the Democrats are willing to die on. It is the single most important thing in the world to them, their right to kill babies.

I usually comment on the work a psychologist would need to do with that twisted mind, but now it occurs to me the work a pastor or anyone of religious intent would face attempting to shepherd such a dim light. Paranoia, seething hate, a habitual need to make false accusations, a peddler in rumor and innuendo, not to mention a sick perverted gutter prone mind are not the actions of someone secure in their faith or self-being.
Wow, it's just the three of us finally. Can you both stick around longer than a few posts. Don't leave, please.......I do have to take a break later and might never be back. What part of satire are you confused about, Husker Du? Husker Du told all of us that the 900,000 kids that go missing are just runways and kids with problems. espola told us all about his church camp episode when he was youth. Those poor girls and that poor Nanny of yours. Did she break free from working under the table at your place? Is that better for you two? Then of course espola would go on to meet his bunkmate John on the high seas and John would help make and shape who espola is today, a Marxist lying SOS.

I usually comment on the work a psychologist would need to do with that twisted mind, but now it occurs to me the work a pastor or anyone of religious intent would face attempting to shepherd such a dim light. Paranoia, seething hate, a habitual need to make false accusations, a peddler in rumor and innuendo, not to mention a sick perverted gutter prone mind are not the actions of someone secure in their faith or self-being.
I have been amused by how much c and his friends know about my alleged "illegal nanny" based on almost no content from me.

Wow, it's just the three of us finally. Can you both stick around longer than a few posts. Don't leave, please.......I do have to take a break later and might never be back. What part of satire are you confused about, Husker Du? Husker Du told all of us that the 900,000 kids that go missing are just runways and kids with problems. espola told us all about his church camp episode when he was youth. Those poor girls and that poor Nanny of yours. Did she break free from working under the table at your place? Is that better for you two? Then of course espola would go on to meet his bunkmate John on the high seas and John would help make and shape who espola is today, a Marxist lying SOS.
There are numerous false or misleading statements in this post.

There are numerous false or misleading statements in this post.
Are you a parrot now? Where's Mr. Du? Also, what happen to everyone espola? It's just me and you. I do know we have many lurking on following our debate the last 6 or so years. I get many PMs thanksing me and telling me to kick your ass online. Do you now believe in The Christ? Yeshua fulfilled the prophecy of bring The Christ Consciousness to earth. That's the great divide. The Christ will be King of the earth, and he will separate the sheep from the goats. This is true and 100% accurate. Christ will also have a very important discussions with the Map & Pedo Party.

We usually see you comment as Fudd within 2-3 minutes after. On this Sunday, you should remarkable restraint.

... or did you have to reset the password again and it just took 6 minutes?

There are several false or misleading statements in this post.

And with added comedy content, such as the statement "illegal Nanny that has to work under espola's table".
I see what you were thinking Fudd. I sorry. I fixed it the way my mind works.

I've already told you. When you invite illegal aliens here and spend 3 years denying their arrival, because you need those votes, don't expect republicans to bail you out in an election year. Biden is still building the wall... he's just not talking about it because the egg on his face cuts off the oxygen.

I've already told you. When you invite illegal aliens here and spend 3 years denying their arrival, because you need those votes, don't expect republicans to bail you out in an election year. Biden is still building the wall... he's just not talking about it because the egg on his face cuts off the oxygen.
Nice try, but not even close.

Nice try, but not even close.
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. I'm guessing you removed all the mirrors in your house. The problem with the internet, for clowns like you, is it's incredibly easy to backtrack and see the abortion that's been Joe Biden in 3 years.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. I'm guessing you removed all the mirrors in your house. The problem with the internet, for clowns like you, is it's incredibly easy to backtrack and see the abortion that's been Joe Biden in 3 years.

You are still evading the answers to the questions.

I told you EXACTLY what happened. Republicans aren't going to bail Joe out so he can claim he suddenly acknowledges and plans to fix the problem HE created. Sorry. People that voted for Biden are stupid, and people that vote for him twice are morons, but republicans aren't. Neither are independents. JoeTato isn't fooling anybody. It's akin to Joe being stupid enough to think he can cancel more college deadbeat debt, to buy more votes, thinking the rest of us (that paid for our own college and college loans) won't notice.

That's the answer to your questions. You got it now?

Here's a question YOU won't answer: Why would you vote for Biden knowing, full well, him "canceling student debt" is simply buying votes and dumping that debt on taxpayers that never agreed to, nor benefitted from, that degree?

How can you vote for someone that buys votes by punishing taxpayers?

I told you EXACTLY what happened. Republicans aren't going to bail Joe out so he can claim he suddenly acknowledges and plans to fix the problem HE created. Sorry. People that voted for Biden are stupid, and people that vote for him twice are morons, but republicans aren't. Neither are independents. JoeTato isn't fooling anybody. It's akin to Joe being stupid enough to think he can cancel more college deadbeat debt, to buy more votes, thinking the rest of us (that paid for our own college and college loans) won't notice.

That's the answer to your questions. You got it now?
You still missed the correct answers to the questions, and your loyalty is unimpeachable.

Last edited:
Here's a question YOU won't answer: Why would you vote for Biden knowing, full well, him "canceling student debt" is simply buying votes and dumping that debt on taxpayers that never agreed to, nor benefitted from, that degree?

How can you vote for someone that buys votes by punishing taxpayers?
Is it election day already?

Back