President Joe Biden

Yeah baby! Humming along at $34T in debt, gas at $6 a gallon, food up 20%, inflation at a 40-year record high, people and businesses leaving California by the hundreds and tech companies laying employees off by the thousands.

More of THAT, libtards!!!
Businesses are leaving by thousands and so are the young people. Let's just say you get that raise to $20 an hour. You go to lunch and that costs you $20, which is 1 hr of work. You get 20 miles a gal on your beater, and you have to drive 30 miles each way to work so that costs you 3-gal x $6 so another hour of pay. Basically, you get paid for 6 hours for 8 hours of work. Add the toll charges, taxes for this and that and all the other charges in life and you get "Bidenomics." Husker Du is a moron!!!

Last edited:
Fact 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇Millions saw Trump LOSE votes on live tv in 2020. Then the Biden 'installation team' shut down the voting in several swing states to make 'adjustments'. We can't unsee this. We won't forget this, ever!!!

1712339607649.png

More lies from the liar in chief. espola supports cheaters, liars, killers, MAP, Pedo Party and housing illegal Nanny that has to work under table at espola's house. So freaking sad and I actually feel very sad for her. The Church Camp Predator is also the Nanny Predator.

1712515112199.png

Last edited:
More lies from the liar in chief. espola supports cheaters, liars, killers, MAP, Pedo Party and housing illegal Nanny that has to work under espola's table. So freaking sad and I actually feel very sad for her. The Church Camp Predator is also the Nanny Predator.

View attachment 20542
There are several false or misleading statements in this post.

And with added comedy content, such as the statement "illegal Nanny that has to work under espola's table".

And with added comedy content, such as the statement "illegal Nanny that has to work under espola's table".
Oh come on now espola, where is your mind today. This is what I was trying to say

Working under the table is when someone does work that isn't taxed or documented (or undocumented, like in espolas case). You'll also hear it being called "working off the books," "unreported income," or "cash-in-hand employment." You would typically pay workers in cash without properly noting it in your business records, making it harder to trace.

Oh come on now espola, where is your mind today. This is what I was trying to say

Working under the table is when someone does work that isn't taxed or documented (or undocumented, like in espolas case). You'll also hear it being called "working off the books," "unreported income," or "cash-in-hand employment." You would typically pay workers in cash without properly noting it in your business records, making it harder to trace.
Not even close.

I usually comment on the work a psychologist would need to do with that twisted mind, but now it occurs to me the work a pastor or anyone of religious intent would face attempting to shepherd such a dim light. Paranoia, seething hate, a habitual need to make false accusations, a peddler in rumor and innuendo, not to mention a sick perverted gutter prone mind are not the actions of someone secure in their faith or self-being.

Back