President Joe Biden

Bless your little heart Daff, I would have thought after your schooling yesterday that you would realize that Joe Biden is pathological...
Our Inflation rate is 8.6%
France is 5.1%
Finland 5.8%, Portugal, Slovenia, Denmark,Cyprus, Sweden, Austria, Italy, Ireland, Croatia and Germany all inflation rates below 7.6%
We are importing baby formula and tampons from Europe...
Maybe your friends working three jobs are saving up for a new Tesla...
Um Japan is below 3%, so is China but I hate to use them as a example.

Surprised you didn't blame Trump...
Good news for President Carter is he's lived long enough to witness Joe Biden making Carters Presidency look reasonable
No denying Carter did the right thing (divested himself for one), has done the right thing (Habitat for Humanity for one) and is the victim of decades of derogatory rhetoric. There are distinct differences in personality between conservatives and progressives and the rights habit of disparaging people without citation (unless you can oblige) is one of the glaringly obvious differences.

No denying Carter did the right thing (divested himself for one), has done the right thing (Habitat for Humanity for one) and is the victim of decades of derogatory rhetoric. There are distinct differences in personality between conservatives and progressives and the rights habit of disparaging people without citation (unless you can oblige) is one of the glaringly obvious differences.

ahh Carter the former leader of the free world is a victim

I hope you are going be ok

The Camp David accord is probably his biggest accomplishment as President
Jimmy's post Presidency has been far more productive than his time in office. He's been a great humanitarian.
Carter was a progressive?
Wonder how many progressives graduated from the Navel Academy & have a nuclear powered submarine named after them?
I'm sure AOC is next....

Looks like he was wrong. I’m glad you keep an eye on all this, I don’t. He was on Jimmy Kimmel?
The google is an amazing thing, I can even sub out someone to do a google for me. And yes apparently POTUS was on Jimmy Kimmel. - that says plenty about the handling and the handlers of our current potus. Hard hitting journalism and insightful, hard questions are the hallmark of the current late night talk show hosts.

Jimmy's post Presidency has been far more productive than his time in office. He's been a great humanitarian.
Wonder how many progressives graduated from the Navel Academy & have a nuclear powered submarine named after them?
I'm sure AOC is next....

Statue in the Navel Academy --

1655412294317.png

I'm sure AOC is next....
Think Doobie Brothers . . . and it seems you misunderstood my use of the term progressive and the intended context. It was a comment on the ensuing rhetoric not the peanut farmer, he was a conservative Democrat.

Trump was Hillary’s fault and Biden Trump’s . . . and Obama was Palin’s.
Probably giving Palin too much credit. In Obama's defense he presented a positive, hopeful message. People voted for him in good faith, not anti-Palin. Unfortunately, he fell short of his promises and drove a bigger wedge in the racial divide. He blew an amazing opportunity, He could have been the great uniter.

Probably giving Palin too much credit. In Obama's defense he presented a positive, hopeful message. People voted for him in good faith, not anti-Palin. Unfortunately, he fell short of his promises and drove a bigger wedge in the racial divide. He blew an amazing opportunity, He could have been the great uniter.

If anything, a reaction to the Iraq war and the way the Bush admin handled the 2008 crash.

McCain would have won that election without Palin.

Back