President Joe Biden

Don't feel bad. Nobody else is either.
The people that need to won’t and if they do they won’t believe any of it . . . they think trump is still president. It is purely a political stunt to enlighten. It won’t work. ‘murican’ts don’t care, they just want daddy back.

he got build back better passed
You do know that is a major driver of the inflation we have right?

he is guarding social security and Medicare
How exactly is he doing this? What was passed as it relates to this?

he is building back trust with our allies, he is strengthening trade agreements
Specifics? Oh yeah there are none you can point to.

What trade agreements has he changed or even signed on too?

has made sure we known the Russian people aren’t Putin and that Putin is a war criminal
Still flogging the Russian collusion thing are we?

“known”? You have examples? Anywhere near the 15,999+ of the previous resident? Or maybe Michelle’s speach by Melania?
Funny how you never brought up any of the previous residents issues. And I still remember your constant barrage against the last two term president (and our wager). Joe was the best of the eligible candidates. I’m sure you’ll vote for trump as many times as you can, good luck with that.
The last President as obnoxious as he is, had record employment, gas was $3.00 a gallon cheaper, the border was secure, we had baby formula and tampons on the shelf, inflation was 1.5%...
Now...sit back relax and enjoy...

Presumptive Democratic Party presidential nominee Joe Biden has a serious problem: His compulsive plagiarism has gotten out of control.

As is clearly evident from his new policy platform, the former vice president just can't stop stealing original ideas from other politicians—a rather worrying sign for someone whose mental fitness for the pressures of the presidency has already come under serious scrutiny.

Biden's "Made in America" doctrine—which calls for increased government purchases from U.S. producers—is strikingly similar to President Trump's own America First economic platform. In fact, it's almost identical to the executive order the president signed a full year ago prioritizing the purchasing of American-made products and the hiring of American workers by government agencies.

The education Daffy Duck....
Biden’s obsessive lies – small and large – are big trouble for America
By
Post Editorial Board
November 22, 2021

President Joe Biden keeps telling lies. He just told a New Hampshire crowd of “having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing.” In fact, the Associated Press reports, it was a minor kitchen fire, with no damage visible from outside.

He’s overblown the incident in the past, albeit not as much. Nor can he stop talking about a chat with an Amtrak conductor in his seventh year as vice president, when the guy retired 15 years before Biden became veep and had died by the year of the tale.

Biden claims he was offered a job by an Idaho lumber company; they have no record. He claims he “used to drive” an 18-wheeler — it didn’t happen. He’s said he visited Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue after the 2018 massacre, speaking to the rabbi, when the synagogue says he’s never even been there.

It’s a schtick and a disturbing one: He invents stuff in order to make a seemingly personal connection with his audience, but it’s a phony connection. Biden has been in Washington almost his entire adult life, he’s not a blue-collar worker struggling to get by.

Even when there’s some truth, he exaggerates — as when he chats with Gold Star families about his late son Beau as if he’d died in action, rather than of brain cancer.

Look: You can show empathy without an actual shared experience. Insisting on making one up isn’t truly relating, it’s a calculated con job.

It would be bad enough if Biden only told personal tall tales. But his reality distortion field now extends to national policy. He routinely insists “all the economists” back his plans, writes off inflation as a temporary spike, insists the border surge is just “seasonal,” even calls his disastrous Afghan bugout a “success” (while falsely claiming his generals didn’t object).

Truth just doesn’t matter: He’ll say whatever he likes to get past the moment. He got away with it for most of his life because nobody bothers to fact-check a Delaware senator.

Now he’s president, and his lies are going to hurt us all.

The last President as obnoxious as he is, had record employment, gas was $3.00 a gallon cheaper, the border was secure, we had baby formula and tampons on the shelf, inflation was 1.5%...
Now...sit back relax and enjoy...

Presumptive Democratic Party presidential nominee Joe Biden has a serious problem: His compulsive plagiarism has gotten out of control.

As is clearly evident from his new policy platform, the former vice president just can't stop stealing original ideas from other politicians—a rather worrying sign for someone whose mental fitness for the pressures of the presidency has already come under serious scrutiny.

Biden's "Made in America" doctrine—which calls for increased government purchases from U.S. producers—is strikingly similar to President Trump's own America First economic platform. In fact, it's almost identical to the executive order the president signed a full year ago prioritizing the purchasing of American-made products and the hiring of American workers by government agencies.

jeez I thought this was well known that this is why he dropped out in 88

Bias by omission , that’s what the press does , and when you only consume mainstream sources for news it’s not that surprising that one would not know

That should hold you for a while Daff...
I'm sorry you had to learn this information from me...
Be strong!

‘Joe Biden is a pathological liar’
Biden claims he took part in the civil rights movement of the 1960s, and not a word is true

This coming Tuesday, as you head off to the polls to cast your vote, remember this: Joe Biden is a pathological liar.

Donald Trump may be rude and crude. He may be abrasive and off-putting. His Twitter temperament may be caustic, his leadership style demanding, his political instincts heavy-handed, and his use of hyperbole a bit extreme; yes, President Trump may be a pugnacious man with many flaws that he doesn’t even care to hide, but Joe Biden is a proven, habitual, unrepentant fraud and a pathological liar of the highest order.

Civil rights activist Shaun King says this. “Since the early 1970s, Joe Biden has been a serial liar …”

Mr. King goes on to explain.

“In 1987, when Joe Biden was running for president for the very first time, his campaign got swallowed up in a swarm of lies that [he] told about himself all over the country. First, Biden was caught plagiarizing a famous speech from, then, Britsh Labor Pary Leader Neil Kinnock — including parts of the speech that came straight from Kinnock’s personal life that were not true for Biden.

“Then, he plagiarized yet another speech from the late Robert Kennedy and another from JFK and another from Hubert Humphrey … Soon, it was discovered that Biden had not just plagiarized those four speeches, but had lied about academic awards [that he never earned], lied about scholarships [that he never received], and lied about his ranking in law school [stating he graduated in the top half of his class when in fact he finished 76th out of 85].”

Mr. King then concludes by highlighting the series of 31 Biden lies he finds most foul; a list of prevarications dating back to the ’70s that are beyond the pale because they show Mr. Biden to be a bald-faced liar about his involvement in our nation’s march for civil rights.

After going through each one of these deceptions in great detail, Mr. King offers this summary: “Joe Biden … on the backs of people who actually paid an enormous price for being activists and organizers in the Civil Rights Movement, created a completely false narrative of his work and contributions …” In other words, Mr. Biden repeatedly claimed that he took part in the civil rights movement of the 1960s, and not a word of it was or is true. It never happened. He is lying.

Jeff Chidester of Seacoastonline summarizes Mr. Biden’s pattern of deceit this way. “On numerous occasions, Biden claimed he … was an activist and organizer within the civil rights movement, that he had been trained as a civil rights activist in Black churches, that he had participated in civil rights sit-ins, boycotts, and marches, and even went so far as to claim he was ‘raised in a Black church.’ None of this is true, not even a little bit. It’s all a complete fabrication … A decent man does not do this; a deceitful man does.”

But there is more. A lot more.

Mr. Chidester then goes on to tell us of the “one Biden lie, above all others” that he considers “not only repugnant, but vile to its very core.”

In 1972 after Mr. Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and his daughter, Naomi, lost their lives in a tragic auto accident, Joe Biden immediately took to the stump, claiming that Curtis C. Dunn, the driver of the tractor-trailer rig that hit the Bidens, was drunk at the time of the accident.

Here’s the problem. This is not true. Not even close.

Mr. Chidester writes, “[The fact is that] Biden’s wife failed to yield the right of way, Dunn put his life in jeopardy when trying to avoid hitting the Biden vehicle, and after the accident tried to render aid to the Biden family. Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor [at the time], said there was absolutely no evidence whatsoever supporting Joe Biden’s ‘claim.’ Curtis Dunn was, in fact, cleared of any wrongdoing.”

For over 47 years of public life, Joe Biden has shown himself to have an irresistible propensity to lie. He has lied to his professors. He has lied to his constituents. He has lied about his academic work. He has lied about his speeches. He has lied about his support of civil rights. He has even lied about the death of his own wife and young daughter. And today, he continues to lie to us about his son, Burisma, the CCP and himself.

entire article:

“known”? You have examples? Anywhere near the 15,999+ of the previous resident? Or maybe Michelle’s speach by Melania?
Funny how you never brought up any of the previous residents issues. And I still remember your constant barrage against the last two term president (and our wager). Joe was the best of the eligible candidates. I’m sure you’ll vote for trump as many times as you can, good luck with that.
You know how sports commentators always jump on the bandwagon of some player that is hot early and "say he's on pace" to x amount of some achievement? I think we need to do this with Biden's lies, because I agree with Husker that he probably hasn't hit 15,999 lies yet, but he's got 2.5 years to go (technically). He's been on a hot streak this week, so odds may be pretty good that he'll challenge for Trump's record.

In the current climate it’s almost impossible to achieve much as even when the opposition agrees with you they won’t allow a W. Biden is doing ok with what he can control but isn’t a self promoter or huge liar which I’m sure you would prefer. Is he a dream? No. Do I trust him? Yes. You can please some of the people some of the time but you can’t please a trumpist without reinstating trump.
hot mess

He’s kept us safe from, he’s marshaled the economy along, he got build back better passed, he is guarding social security and Medicare, he is building back trust with our allies, he is strengthening trade agreements, we are back in the Paris agreement, Kim Jong un no longer sends love letters to the White House, Biden has made sure we known the Russian people aren’t Putin and that Putin is a war criminal, we now support democracy not undermine it, reduced unemployment, strengthened the military by allowing all Americans the opportunity to serve, appointment of federal judges . . .
such a Hot mess again. Now you sound like the poor press secretary that has to read the playbook from the lecturn.

1. Trust in allies? How are we doing with the leadership thingy with the ukraine special operation?
  2. Trade agreements?
  3. What was so good about the Paris agreement? How exactly did biden kick ass by getting us back into this thing?
  4. Kim jong un now sends rockets into the east sea on a habitual basis. Love letters were less stressfull to the south korean people
  5. Putin and Russia are winning...it's not pretty, but they are winning. don't believe the hype, we are spending an untold amount of printed dollars on a proxy war with an inevitable ending. Waste of your dollars but very effective at raising gas prices.
  6. The last part of your rambling sounds like something that trumpy did: " reduced unemployment, strengthened the military by allowing all Americans the opportunity to serve, appointment of federal judges"

The people that need to won’t and if they do they won’t believe any of it . . . they think trump is still president. It is purely a political stunt to enlighten. It won’t work. ‘murican’ts don’t care, they just want daddy back.
who thinks trump is still in office? it is a political stunt...but no one cares - besides, some have had to cut the cable cord, downgrade their wifi, and cut hulu/youtubeTV subscriptions..no one is watching.

Get a fucking job.
The guy you love...who not long ago was saying he is kick-ass is failing.

From economics, to domestic policy, to foreign policy...to energy...etc...

Everything is worse today by a long shot vs just a couple of yrs ago.

His policies have made everyone worse off today vs a couple of yrs ago.

In the end it is pocketbook issues. And now everyone is worse off.

What part of his policies that affect us do you like better?

Inflation?
Higher interest rates?
??

You do know that is a major driver of the inflation we have right?

How exactly is he doing this? What was passed as it relates to this?

Specifics? Oh yeah there are none you can point to.

What trade agreements has he changed or even signed on too?

Still flogging the Russian collusion thing are we?
Out of interest, which piece of the "build back better" is a major driver of inflation? I thought it passed the house but died in the Senate. So I'm not exactly sure how its a major driver of inflation!

There was the $1.9T "American Rescue Plan" in early 2021. It was on top of the $4T+ from the previous administration. The main consumer give in that was $1400, reducing for higher earners. I'm not sure that (alone) is the catalyst for inflation. There was also the child tax give from mid last year, but that had to be deducted on your tax returns. It could have caused higher spending, but not exactly huge in and of itself at a few hundred bucks per month per child. Maybe the record personal savings in the US and record low consumer debt coming out of Covid caused a surge in demand and spending, and price rises given the supply chain had not caught up, and then China kept dicking around, then oil needed to ramp up as they had reduced supply (due to lower demand) and then the dick Putin decided to channel his inner Stalin.

I'm not impressed with Biden or the D's. I do, however, recognize that inflation is a worldwide issue, that oil prices are out of their control, that oil supply isn't actually the issue, that the Fed manages inflation and should have acted sooner (& the admin should have been asking them to although then they would have been screamed at for cooling the housing market, dampening investment, lowering the stock market etc...).

One thing governments everywhere have learnt from all this is that the global economy is very real and it makes them all very powerless from a policy perspective. Oh yeah, and market speculators control the price of oil. I posted this a few pages back.

Out of interest, which piece of the "build back better" is a major driver of inflation? I thought it passed the house but died in the Senate. So I'm not exactly sure how its a major driver of inflation!

There was the $1.9T "American Rescue Plan" in early 2021. It was on top of the $4T+ from the previous administration. The main consumer give in that was $1400, reducing for higher earners. I'm not sure that (alone) is the catalyst for inflation. There was also the child tax give from mid last year, but that had to be deducted on your tax returns. It could have caused higher spending, but not exactly huge in and of itself at a few hundred bucks per month per child. Maybe the record personal savings in the US and record low consumer debt coming out of Covid caused a surge in demand and spending, and price rises given the supply chain had not caught up, and then China kept dicking around, then oil needed to ramp up as they had reduced supply (due to lower demand) and then the dick Putin decided to channel his inner Stalin.

I'm not impressed with Biden or the D's. I do, however, recognize that inflation is a worldwide issue, that oil prices are out of their control, that oil supply isn't actually the issue, that the Fed manages inflation and should have acted sooner (& the admin should have been asking them to although then they would have been screamed at for cooling the housing market, dampening investment, lowering the stock market etc...).

One thing governments everywhere have learnt from all this is that the global economy is very real and it makes them all very powerless from a policy perspective. Oh yeah, and market speculators control the price of oil. I posted this a few pages back.

I'll add, I have seen Biden talking about Putin's gas price increase, or something like that so I thought I'd have a look and basically oil prices were slowly increasing due to increased demand and supply ramping back up, however since the Russian troop buildup in Jan, oil has increased by about 35%. Factoring that into gas prices would decrease the price of gas from a $5 average to $3.30 or so. That's certainly an increase on the $3.01 avg for 2021, but less egregious.

Oil prices

1655361888538.png

Back