President Joe Biden

Hate to break the news to you Stupid ( your word not mine) Biden didn't shut down drilling, fracking or a pipeline in Great Britain.

But props for living up to your new name...

More cluelessness. Biden hasn't "shut down" either drilling or fracking.

As for your favorite pipeline, it wouldn't have b been finished by now anyway and the proponents were intending to sell its products overseas, mostly to China -- otherwise, the financing did not make sense.

Something to ponder....

If President Joe Biden came out forcefully on the side of increasing US oil production, the price of a barrel could fall quickly, experts told The Post — even if it takes a while to bring that new energy online.

Just look at what happened Wednesday in the wake of the United Arab Emirates and Iraq saying they’d up production by an estimated 800,000 barrels a day: The global price of oil dropped by $22 a barrel within minutes.

If Biden signaled full-throated support for US drillers to get to work — and perhaps allowed the re-starting of the Keystone XL Pipeline from Canada — global oil prices could similarly fall sharply, the industry experts told The Post.

“Biden could go to the oil and gas industry and say, ‘OK, I’ve said we’re going to get off oil and gas and that you guys are yesterday’s industry, but I’m going to drop that,'” surmised Myron Ebell, the director of the Competitive Enterprise Institute’s Center for Energy and Environment. “Part of the run up in oil prices is the psychology of it,” he said.

Biden could say to the industry: “‘I need your help,'” Ebell said. But so far, it’s been crickets, according to oil executives who’ve been willing to speak out.

Just last week, CEO Rick Muncrief of Devon Energy — a large driller worth around $40 billion — told Bloomberg that he’d be happy to talk to US officials about upping production. But there’s been no call. “I’m a little mystified that there hasn’t been some dialog,” he said. “It’s not been that long ago that we were asked to drill less, not more,” he said. “They need to be talking about what is it they would really like U.S. producers to do.”

That’s the kind of inaction that’s keeping prices high — up more than 40% since Russia invaded Ukraine and the war has worsened — and up nearly 90% over the past year when looking at the global Brent crude benchmark, which has risen as high as $123 a barrel in recent days when compared to its level of around $63 a year ago.

Entire article:

What was your source for that?
Well silly...info has been coming out for some time.

In the above situation there is a trial going on. Hillary's campaign manager testified that HC authorized the disinformation.

But most of the liberal press refuses to cover the trial and the testimony. So you as usual are left in the dark.

In the above situation there is a trial going on. Hillary's campaign manager testified that HC authorized the disinformation.

But most of the liberal press refuses to cover the trial and the testimony. So you as usual are left in the dark.

No, silly -- you had quotation marks around a message that was obviously not written in your usual fevered style. I was just wondering whom you were quoting, or where you read it if you don't know the original author.

As for your favorite pipeline, it wouldn't have b been finished by now anyway and the proponents were intending to sell its products overseas, mostly to China -- otherwise, the financing did not make sense.
Your reading comp is something to be desired... last I checked we were no longer under British rule.

Go back to the 1600s where you belong.

#youreallyareclueless

Careful... Magoof is on a quota these days.

Todays facts from the case.
On the bill, also dated Sept. 19, 2016, the Clinton campaign is listed as the client, the time is listed as 3.3 hours, and the memo states: "work and communications regarding confidential project." Other testimony revealed Sussmann charged approximately $800 per hour. Expensive lunch and notice that number again from Club 33 Hound?

LIAR, LIAR, LIAR.

Why Biden energy policies have contributed to surging oil prices (nypost.com)

I remember when I was right and he was wrong about soccer and other easy deabes. He went write two mi righting skiz too mak himsef feal moore superiur. He hait mee
That's his MO. He can't handle being wrong so he tries to change the narrative. Everyone on the forum knows this just like everyone knows he's a liar.

That's his MO. He can't handle being wrong so he tries to change the narrative. Everyone on the forum knows this just like everyone knows he's a liar.
I wonder it likes to go to bed every night knowing you lie all day and support liars and cheaters......

What do you think I got wrong now?
EVERYTHING!!!!!!
I came back to the forum in 2018, after being told by two Docs I was not allowed to post on here and that they would appreciate that i not come here at all to get the scoop on everything youth soccer. I don't have time like Golden Gate ((Hi GG, EOTL and The Long Game)) to go back and check how many times you and Sunshine have been 100% wrong. I will say you do get some stuff correct on the old school Cal South days and the CSL days. Besides that, you have a big issue with women and you NEVER answer a question. You ignore people who school you in debate 101. Poor Grandpa. I never had a Grandpa and always thought it would be cool. However, I was told later in life that both my Biological Grand Parents wanted me sacrificed instead of being born into a loving family. Grandma was a monster and pure evil I was told. grandpa did whatever she said and was a whimp!!!

I wonder it likes to go to bed every night knowing you lie all day and support liars and cheaters......
I had a brother in law like that once. Everyone knew he lied all the time, even his own kids. People like that lead a sad life... so E must be really sad....

I had a brother in law like that once. Everyone knew he lied all the time, even his own kids. People like that lead a sad life... so E must be really sad....

I attended my son's wedding last Friday. Many of his high school and club soccer friends were there. We had a good time reminiscing about those good times. No sadness at all.

Back