President Joe Biden

The war hawks want WWIII.......................................................

Let's get ready to Rumble!!!!
Are you ready? I said, "Are yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu READY??????" "Ladies and Gentleman, let's get ready to Rumble."

China+Russia+India and Others vs Joe, Hunter, All Cheaters, HRC, BO, EU, WHO and the UN. It's not looking good folks. Something is not looking right and we all know it. t just said he never thought we could go to a Nuke War but today he's not so sure. Our leaders are taking us all over to a cliff because they got caught spying, cheating and stealing a US Presidential Election and don't want to be alone going down the cliff. This is serious you guys.

"Here’s the situation. And when it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over," Joe Biden

Ladies & gentlemen we are getting hosed...

And when George W Bush left office it was a $1.84. And the average price during the Trump Administration was $2.57. You might want to choose your benchmarks more carefully next time.
The point is presidents have little influence over the price of gas, we all know this, it’s been discussed ad nauseam . . . during the first part of the pandemic prices dropped due to lack of demand (if you want to get picky) dropping the average significantly, but that was on the oil companies. Like always.

The point is presidents have little influence over the price of gas, we all know this, it’s been discussed ad nauseam . . . during the first part of the pandemic prices dropped due to lack of demand (if you want to get picky) dropping the average significantly, but that was on the oil companies. Like always.
Muahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

This is all part of Joe's green energy plan.
He thinks this is a transition... to....a recession.
Great Plan!

Nice redirect, but its at best a half truth.

Unless you have a President who ran on a platform of "no fracking" "no drilling" and "no pipeline ". ALL OF THOSE CONTRIBUTE TO HIGHER GAS PRICES. #clueless

This group of crazy people want to kill babies right up to birth. Our fearless leaders care so much about life, especially before that life comes out of the womb. Oh my, I feel so cared for and I'm sure all of you at the fabulous socal soccer forum feel the love as well.

"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit," the president added, quoting Psalm 34.

"Enough is enough," Harris said. "As a nation, we have to have the courage to take action and understand the nexus between what makes for reasonable and sensible public policy to ensure something like this never happens again."

On the bright side...the testimony shows the Russian crap came from HC....

On the down side nobody is going to get punished.

"In a just world, Sussmann would already be in prison. But he’s a Democrat apparatchik in Brandon’s America, so the fix is in, more than somewhat.

If you doubt me, consider the D.C. jury listening to the evidence.

One juror acknowledged he’d contributed to Hillary’s campaign. Another thought she had but couldn’t remember. Another is a former bartender who donated to AOC. Still another juror’s husband worked on Hillary’s 2008 campaign, and yet another supports defunding the police.

Yet they all got onto the jury. After the trial started, still another juror recalled that her daughter was on some private-school crew team with the sleazy Sussmann’s kid.

The judge told her not to worry about it and refused to excuse her.

Who’s the judge, you ask?

His name is Christopher “Casey” Cooper, appointed by Obama after his service on the Obama 2008 transition team. After law school, he worked in the DOJ with the defendant — what a coincidence!

Later the judge was also employed in the same law firm as … Eric Holder, Obama’s self-described “wingman” as attorney general."

"In a just world, Sussmann would already be in prison. But he’s a Democrat apparatchik in Brandon’s America, so the fix is in, more than somewhat.

One juror acknowledged he’d contributed to Hillary’s campaign. Another thought she had but couldn’t remember. Another is a former bartender who donated to AOC. Still another juror’s husband worked on Hillary’s 2008 campaign, and yet another supports defunding the police.

Yet they all got onto the jury. After the trial started, still another juror recalled that her daughter was on some private-school crew team with the sleazy Sussmann’s kid.

His name is Christopher “Casey” Cooper, appointed by Obama after his service on the Obama 2008 transition team. After law school, he worked in the DOJ with the defendant — what a coincidence!

Later the judge was also employed in the same law firm as … Eric Holder, Obama’s self-described “wingman” as attorney general."
Like I said before and I will say it again, The Military is the only way and believe me Hound, they are 100% in charge. 80% is behind the scenes and Special Ops. We must hit rock bottom as a country so this shot doesn't happen anymore. Pay to play has shown it's true colors. This is all Sus!!!

What was your source for that?

Back