President Joe Biden

Again.Thanks Joe..

If truth matters, having been listening to the talking heads on cnbc for the past year I know its fair to say the Biden admin took a lot of heat for warning mutual fund managers of consequences if they dared invested pension money into crypto. So I don't follow your post? At least to my humble opinion the crypto fallout has been contained to crypto investors; and we know that because it hasn't dragged down the broader market, like happened with the real estate bubble and the dot.com bubbles. We can argue the politics of it, but if you're going to allow folks to make risky investments that have hight levels of risk... in a weird way this crash seems as good an outcome as is reasonable to expect?

As a capitalist, I look at how Biden admin played this one and it strikes me as an example of regulation that I like.

If truth matters, having been listening to the talking heads on cnbc for the past year I know its fair to say the Biden admin took a lot of heat for warning mutual fund managers of consequences if they dared invested pension money into crypto. So I don't follow your post? At least to my humble opinion the crypto fallout has been contained to crypto investors; and we know that because it hasn't dragged down the broader market, like happened with the real estate bubble and the dot.com bubbles. We can argue the politics of it, but if you're going to allow folks to make risky investments that have hight levels of risk... in a weird way this crash seems as good an outcome as is reasonable to expect?

As a capitalist, I look at how Biden admin played this one and it strikes me as an example of regulation that I like.
The article explains the crypto crash is just one of nine signs that are worrisome for the overall economy...

As far as high risk investing/returns. There are now crypto backed IRAs but I prefer to deal with the CCs that I believe in.

But what defines a high risk anyway? Is a 401k risky? Or how about a Roth IRA? Crypto? Does earning .05% represent being overly conservative?

And what about the other eight signs that the article points out? Are those things the current administration will be able to address in two years?

The article explains the crypto crash is just one of nine signs that are worrisome for the overall economy...

As far as high risk investing/returns. There are now crypto backed IRAs but I prefer to deal with the CCs that I believe in.

But what defines a high risk anyway? Is a 401k risky? Or how about a Roth IRA? Crypto? Does earning .05% represent being overly conservative?

And what about the other eight signs that the article points out? Are those things the current administration will be able to address in two years?
Which CCs do you believe in?

Thanks to artificial intelligence, it is feasible to evaluate data in a manner that wasn't conceivable. Statistical analysis and performance optimization based on data are also part of this process. In today's ultra-competitive environment, a company needs the most up-to-date technologies to have the most possibilities and the best decision-making ability possible. In many countries, soccer is more than just a sport since it creates a trip of emotions for its enthusiasts.

Applications for evaluating athletic performance make use of AI capabilities and methodologies. These tools may automatically analyze playing strategy to provide real-time, exact feedback that can help players improve their performance and decision-making.

Biomechanics sensors are used to create 3D representations of athletes' movements. A visual representation of game data reveals how players perform rather than how they rank. It is common practice to utilize traditional sports analytics to offer information such as shots taken or compare players' performance and statistics. Still, the application of deep learning algorithms breaks down athletes' decision-making capabilities. With it, coaches and teams have a real-time tool for evaluating defensive athletes' performance in any game setting.

You’re still running off things E never claimed? Typical.

I am certainly not at the level of the NSA cryptographers, but I think I could have an interesting conversation with one of them. I recently finished the book In the Enemy's House which lays out how in the early days of the NSA a cryptologist who spent all of his time for years was able to crack the Rosenberg spy ring that sent atomic bomb secrets to the Soviets. The Soviet weakness according to the book was reusing one-time pads, a basic cryptologic failure. The secret that we could decrypt some Soviet messages was so tightly held that it was not disclosed for over 50 years.

I am certainly not at the level of the NSA cryptographers, but I think I could have an interesting conversation with one of them. I recently finished the book In the Enemy's House which lays out how in the early days of the NSA a cryptologist who spent all of his time for years was able to crack the Rosenberg spy ring that sent
Still can't figure it out?

Digital Twin.

Checking in from beautiful Mt. Shasta. We needed a break from the system we were all born into. The Lunar Eclipse was amazing last night. The signs in Sac Town and the Central Valley off 5 fwry were 100% pissed off at Newsome and the water droght. Everything is dry and everyone is not happy. Sad coming up through LA.
RIP to those who were shot over the weekend. I live a few blocks from church shooting. Stay safe everyone. We will get through this together.

Back