President Joe Biden

You seem to get off on being whiny, rude and belligerent. On that you are consistent.
And if your BFF is worth his salt as a self proclaimed Cryptographer he would know exactly what my post meant.

You, on the other hand, are about as worthless as they come. You really should find some help.. I mean besides your BFF E.

Good day Sunshine... You're free to entertain me.

Gotta love JB. He thinks he's doing a great job..

"Motorists are facing a new — and unwelcome — milestone: The price of gasoline is now at least $4 per gallon in every U.S. state, a first for the nation, according to AAA.

The average per-gallon price reached a new record of $4.52 on Tuesday, the automobile group said.

Drivers in California are facing the biggest hit, with prices in the Golden State reaching a new record of $6.02 per gallon, AAA said. The surge in gas prices is contributing to the highest inflation in four decades, and taking a bite out of consumers' wallets. "

"Motorists are facing a new — and unwelcome — milestone: The price of gasoline is now at least $4 per gallon in every U.S. state, a first for the nation, according to AAA.

The average per-gallon price reached a new record of $4.52 on Tuesday, the automobile group said.

Drivers in California are facing the biggest hit, with prices in the Golden State reaching a new record of $6.02 per gallon, AAA said. The surge in gas prices is contributing to the highest inflation in four decades, and taking a bite out of consumers' wallets. "
I saw $7 bri and its only climbing. I have met some great people who own RVs. A lot of them are in tight spots because of Diesal price increase and inflation. Buying things now is like the movie prices for candy. They retired when gas was $1.80 in most places. One guy said their now going to park the RV and wait this out in Idaho. Its way too expensive. Another guy lives in a really cool van that he converted into a bed and he will never go back to city life.

The ACLJ filed a lawsuit against Biden's IRS after they ignored our Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request demanding all records pertaining to a decision to deny Christians Engaged, our client, tax-exempt status. The IRS tried to make our lawsuit disappear by filing a Motion to Dismiss and the court just rejected the IRS's motion.

Just out of curiosity who do you think is going to push for a ban of contraceptives? I don't even think given an opportunity to do so the Catholics or other anti-contraceptive religious groups are going to challenge it. The Catholics have only fought against their hospitals being forced to pay for contraceptives. I don't get any sense they care about what non-Catholics do in the privacy of their own home. Hell, I'd bet that even Matt Gaetz used a condom with the teenage girl.

Have any of the justices ever questioned contraceptives? Whose is this contraceptive bogeyman?
Its beginning, apparently, nutjobs - keep in mind that Roe relied on Griswold which relied on the right to privacy.

And there's always the 9th amendment obviously - wrt rights.

Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves refused to rule out the possibility that his state would ban certain forms of contraception. He avoided questions about what would happen next if Roe v. Wade is overturned; telling CNN’s Jake Tapper that limiting access to contraceptives isn’t what Mississippi policymakers are focused on "at this time."

Rep. Brent Crane of Idaho confirmed he would hold hearings to consider banning IUDs and the contraceptive pill Plan B.

Sen. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee recently denounced Griswold v. Connecticut, a 1965 case that struck down a state law that restricted married couples’ access to birth control. And each of the Republican candidates running for state attorney general in Michigan also denounced the Griswold precedent.

Republican legislators in Louisiana are working on an abortion ban that would "arguably criminalize in vitro fertilization and forms of birth control."

Its beginning, apparently, nutjobs - keep in mind that Roe relied on Griswold which relied on the right to privacy.

Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves refused to rule out the possibility that his state would ban certain forms of contraception. He avoided questions about what would happen next if Roe v. Wade is overturned; telling CNN’s Jake Tapper that limiting access to contraceptives isn’t what Mississippi policymakers are focused on "at this time."

Rep. Brent Crane of Idaho confirmed he would hold hearings to consider banning IUDs and the contraceptive pill Plan B.

Sen. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee recently denounced Griswold v. Connecticut, a 1965 case that struck down a state law that restricted married couples’ access to birth control. And each of the Republican candidates running for state attorney general in Michigan also denounced the Griswold precedent.

Republican legislators in Louisiana are working on an abortion ban that would "arguably criminalize in vitro fertilization and forms of birth control."
I was watching some young ladies on the news screaming that it's better to be aborted then end up in Foster Care. I was shocked but not surprised. I was so glad I was born into Foster Care. Thank you to all the great spiritual men & women that saved me so I too could get a chance to kick ass and have the eye of the tiger. I went to Castle Lake today and it was freaking amazing time. I jumped into some cold water to cleanse my past and wash all my fear a way.

While I find this disturbing that anyone would consider any of this, I still stand by my point that there isn't any critical mass to ban contraceptives and the Supreme Court hasn't opened the door to do so. Contraception doesn't involve a third party like aborting a child does. Just a side note about IVF, the Catholic Church considers it "gravely immoral". Ironic isn't it?

With all the talk about fake news..

"At least half of President Biden’s 22.2 million Twitter followers are bogus, a new audit revealed.

The audit, which was done for the social media giant by software firm SparkToro, found that 49.3% of the president’s followers are “fake followers,” according to Newsweek.

SparkToro has defined “fake followers” as “accounts that are unreachable and will not see the account’s tweets (either because they’re spam, bots, propaganda, etc. or because they’re no longer active on Twitter).”

While I find this disturbing that anyone would consider any of this, I still stand by my point that there isn't any critical mass to ban contraceptives and the Supreme Court hasn't opened the door to do so. Contraception doesn't involve a third party like aborting a child does. Just a side note about IVF, the Catholic Church considers it "gravely immoral". Ironic isn't it?

Do Catholic priest only molest boys? Maybe with all these personal restrictions more young people will want to be gay, won’t get pregnant that way.
1652877270059.jpeg

Tax Increases Won’t Cure Inflation
Another bright idea from the folks who brought you Modern Monetary Theory.

The same policy wizards who brought you soaring inflation are now offering what they claim is a solution to inflation: Raise taxes. Our advice is to consider the source and the economic record their previous advice produced.

As I was listening to the radio talking heads say that gas is expected to hit $6.25 in LA around Memorial weekend I couldn't help but think about all the families traveling to Soccer tournaments. Glad we're not doing that anymore...

The highest gas I passed today was only $6.19. Thanks Joe..

This article talks about gas and mainly diesel.

Talks about refining capacity as well.

Back