President Joe Biden

The "Dems" problem is that they don't get out in front of messaging allowing batshit crazy rightwing loons to write the narrative . . . then the casual observers sees that as the reality.
So I will concede there are some Republicans that are various levels of crazy, but honest question, what policies of the right are bat shit crazy? Some are a good faith difference of opinions like abortion, but I don't see policies like "defund the police", "cash bail", "retrofitting every building in the US", etc. We've already seen the disastrous results of "soft on crime" policies.

So I will concede there are some Republicans that are various levels of crazy, but honest question, what policies of the right are bat shit crazy? Some are a good faith difference of opinions like abortion, but I don't see policies like "defund the police", "cash bail", "retrofitting every building in the US", etc. We've already seen the disastrous results of "soft on crime" policies.

Youj are skilled at "putting things in quotes", but do you have any " meaningful thoughts to express" on those quoted topics?

...suggested...
Yes, that will be her claim if she changes her tune on a matter before her. But she was unequivocal that that would take a biologist to determine, and last I checked biologists study biology. But lets both be honest, it was a punt by her to avoid answering a question that was asked for purely political reasons. Regardless, its all Kabuki theater. At least the opposition is actually sticking to her cases and legal writings and not her high school yearbook.

Youj are skilled at "putting things in quotes", but do you have any " meaningful thoughts to express" on those quoted topics?
My thoughts are irrelevant when we have prima facie evidence that these policies have had disastrous results.

Yes, that will be her claim if she changes her tune on a matter before her. But she was unequivocal that that would take a biologist to determine, and last I checked biologists study biology. But lets both be honest, it was a punt by her to avoid answering a question that was asked for purely political reasons. Regardless, its all Kabuki theater. At least the opposition is actually sticking to her cases and legal writings and not her high school yearbook.
In the Kavanaugh hearings, we saw witnesses testify under oath about the juvenile behavior of the nominee. I didn't find anything there to be a disqualification, but his intemperate reaction was how he failed the job interview.

In the KTJ hearings, there was no testimony and we saw several Senators posing for the cameras. Cruz was even observed to be checking his social media impact after his performance.

In the Kavanaugh hearings, we saw witnesses testify under oath about the juvenile behavior of the nominee. I didn't find anything there to be a disqualification, but his intemperate reaction was how he failed the job interview.

In the KTJ hearings, there was no testimony and we saw several Senators posing for the cameras. Cruz was even observed to be checking his social media impact after his performance.
I can't say I disagree much with this observation. However, Kavanaugh's behavior didn't justify the ugly behavior of the opposition (and vice versa).

This op-ed pretty much explains how not just Biden, but dems in general, have lost my vote. Too much batshit crazy, not enough quality leadership.

Quality leadership in politics no longer exists...

What behavior did you find to be ugly?
So its your claim that none of the Dems behavior was ugly? What behavior of Kavanaugh did you find intemperate?

This could go on forever but I'm not really interested in playing your coy games. (Queue: What coy games am I playing?)

Whose, written or proposed, “policy” includes “defund the police”? The others on your list I have never heard of. Opposing abortion is one thing circumventing law is yet another. I also see polls of Americans, including Republicans and gun association members that show a large majority of us want common sense gun regulations yet congress (and yes a few of those are dems, but almost 100% of Republicans) won’t budge due to gun lobbyist influence. GOP election reform based on trumps lies and a need to limit some from voting are obviously being sold as a solution, a solution in search of a problem. Governors like Desantis making anti-mandate laws taking governance away from local authorities. And again the critical race theory mania in search of a place it’s actually being taught . . . yet another solution looking for a problem.
Yes I can go on . . .

My thoughts are irrelevant when we have prima facie evidence that these policies have had disastrous results.
“disastrous”? Please show some evidence of that beyond spin and opinion.

Whose, written or proposed, “policy” includes “defund the police”? The others on your list I have never heard of. Opposing abortion is one thing circumventing law is yet another. I also see polls of Americans, including Republicans and gun association members that show a large majority of us want common sense gun regulations yet congress (and yes a few of those are dems, but almost 100% of Republicans) won’t budge due to gun lobbyist influence. GOP election reform based on trumps lies and a need to limit some from voting are obviously being sold as a solution, a solution in search of a problem. Governors like Desantis making anti-mandate laws taking governance away from local authorities. And again the critical race theory mania in search of a place it’s actually being taught . . . yet another solution looking for a problem.
Yes I can go on . . .
I agree with you on some of the common sense gun regulations. In terms of voting reforms, whether the context is based on Trump lies or not (which I would argue is left spin), it's irrelevant when the underlying reforms are fairly common sense. We can have a good faith debate, but I hardly see requiring some form of identification and fraud prevention elements as "bat shit crazy'. However, I do think its crazy that some Republicans believe Trump won the election...I'll give you that.

As far as defund the police and cash bail goes, exhibit A is NYC which implemented both including eliminating the plain cloths unit which was incredibly successful at fighting crime.

I agree with you on some of the common sense gun regulations. In terms of voting reforms, whether the context is based on Trump lies or not (which I would argue is left spin), it's irrelevant when the underlying reforms are fairly common sense. We can have a good faith debate, but I hardly see requiring some form of identification and fraud prevention elements as "bat shit crazy'. However, I do think its crazy that some Republicans believe Trump won the election...I'll give you that.

As far as defund the police and cash bail goes, exhibit A is NYC which implemented both including eliminating the plain cloths unit which was incredibly successful at fighting crime.
I was referring mostly on a national scale as I actually believe local authorities should have the right to set their own policies, within reason . . . and yes many of the “election reform” laws are being sold as a prevention against what happened in 2020. “Or you won’t have a nation!”

So its your claim that none of the Dems behavior was ugly? What behavior of Kavanaugh did you find intemperate?

This could go on forever but I'm not really interested in playing your coy games. (Queue: What coy games am I playing?)

I didn't "claim" anything. You stated there was ugly behavior. Care to elaborate?

In his own words --

I think you meant "Cue".

Last edited:

If Biden Won why did he and his worthless administration block so many
honest inquiries into the election results.
Now at this present moment you have more than five States with provable
electioneering on Nov 3rd 2020.

If Trump lost as you state, then openness about ALL of the results including
the Dominion usage and functions should have been released for ALL of
America to review. But that is NOT the case, never in history has election data
been hidden/destroyed/ blocked by DEMOCRAT judges and Lawyers.

Back