President Joe Biden

Honestly I thought the progressives would have done better if they would have made the tough cuts themselves behind closed door- as opposed to letting the situation degrade to where Manchin publicly has to do it for them. Totally ignoring they would have likely ended up with more 'stuff' in their quest to get his blessing, it would have saved themselves loads of the type of grief and humiliation that makes folks question their competency.

It will also likely disappoint voters who want provisions in the bill signed into law. A Data for Progress analysis released on Tuesday found that over the past two months of polling, 62% of voters, on average, support Build Back Better.

Haha How dare these people! Sounds like the elites are done listening to the truck drivers. Although, personally my advise would be to avoid getting into a stare down with groups that make the, sit home and ordering 2-day items from Amazon, pajama class lifestyle possible. Especially now. Those drivers might look 'deplorable' to you, but historically speaking they have a way of coming out on top...

Truthfully after having a year to observe, if the nation were to ever build back better haha I'd prefer the teamsters to run it as opposed to Biden or the 'Squad'.

The heckling came a day after Republican leaders condemned Greene for speaking at a gathering of white nationalists in Florida over the weekend. Both Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., condemned her appearance at the America First Political Action Committee conference, which was organized by a prominent white nationalist and where attendees chanted in praise of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"It's unbecoming for a member of Congress to speak at an event that's promoted by anyone who espouses those views," said Rep. Jim Banks, R-Ind., the head of the conservative Republican Study Committee. "This is an event that no Republican should attend ... and it's unfortunate that she did."

Full disclosure: I'm fan of Elon Musk and his companies (so perhaps I'm biased) but if he doesn't illustrate everything that is wrong with todays democrat party. I mean we all hear Biden talking about green energy this and that, as gas and heating oil prices go through the roof. Then at the same time you've got Elizabeth Warren calling for Musk to go to jain and Biden sending out memos to the staff to avoid talking about (or helping) Tesla in the governments infrastructure programs. lol I don't want to bag on American auto, however it's hard not to notice we just had to bail GM and Ford out a few years back due to decades of mismanagement and now Biden and dems are going to put those peps in charge of the green revolution? Oy've.

Biden can huff and puff, but in my experience big promises are a lot harder to deliver on if you're chasing the creative talent such as Elon Musk away. I'm all about going green, but people got to be able to keep their houses warm and afford gas to get to work. Suburban soccer moms might be willing to follow Greta Thunberg into putting the 'b team' in charge of rolling back the industrial revolution without regard to the consequences... but count me out of all that.

Full disclosure: I'm fan of Elon Musk and his companies (so perhaps I'm biased) but if he doesn't illustrate everything that is wrong with todays democrat party. I mean we all hear Biden talking about green energy this and that, as gas and heating oil prices go through the roof. Then at the same time you've got Elizabeth Warren calling for Musk to go to jain and Biden sending out memos to the staff to avoid talking about (or helping) Tesla in the governments infrastructure programs. lol I don't want to bag on American auto, however it's hard not to notice we just had to bail GM and Ford out a few years back due to decades of mismanagement and now Biden and dems are going to put those peps in charge of the green revolution? Oy've.

Biden can huff and puff, but in my experience big promises are a lot harder to deliver on if you're chasing the creative talent such as Elon Musk away. I'm all about going green, but people got to be able to keep their houses warm and afford gas to get to work. Suburban soccer moms might be willing to follow Greta Thunberg into putting the 'b team' in charge of rolling back the industrial revolution without regard to the consequences... but count me out of all that.

You're right. You're biased.

It will also likely disappoint voters who want provisions in the bill signed into law. A Data for Progress analysis released on Tuesday found that over the past two months of polling, 62% of voters, on average, support Build Back Better.

Of course we all like build back better. How many of us want to pay for it?

The progressive survey is like walking into a room of girl scouts and asking “who wants a pony?”

At some point, it’s time to look at all the pony poop in the living room and ask “how do we get rid of it?”

Build
Back
Better

is NWO/WEF

Nothing more, nothing less.

1. The White Horse is The Word of God
2. The Red Horse is Warfare
3. The Black Horse is Famine
4. The Pale Horse is Death

We are on # 3.....

Of course we all like build back better. How many of us want to pay for it?

The progressive survey is like walking into a room of girl scouts and asking “who wants a pony?”

At some point, it’s time to look at all the pony poop in the living room and ask “how do we get rid of it?”

That's it right there. Heck in theory I don't even mind paying a little more to help combat global warming. But I'm sure not into throwing my money away and ending up worse off then before likes happened to Germany. Or on half baked ideas like the Green New Deal AOC wrote up in an afternoon. Or on Biden's half baked plan to let GM's Ivy League educated suits take the lead on fixing the nations energy problems. I mean really, Biden is going to fix the economy by asking Detroit to take the lead? Good grief.

That's it right there. Heck in theory I don't even mind paying a little more to help combat global warming. But I'm sure not into throwing my money away and ending up worse off then before likes happened to Germany. Or on half baked ideas like the Green New Deal AOC wrote up in an afternoon. Or on Biden's half baked plan to let GM's Ivy League educated suits take the lead on fixing the nations energy problems. I mean really, Biden is going to fix the economy by asking Detroit to take the lead? Good grief.
Obama's proposal to raise fuel economy standards would have helped. Biden's off shore wind leases will help.

The conservative proposals to build more nuclear reactors would also be a step in the right direction. So far, I haven't heard many politicians pick up on them, though.

Obama's proposal to raise fuel economy standards would have helped. Biden's off shore wind leases will help.

The conservative proposals to build more nuclear reactors would also be a step in the right direction. So far, I haven't heard many politicians pick up on them, though.
And when you restrict output...while at the same time demand starts to rise...you get higher prices.

BIDENGASPRICES-438x600.jpeg

And when you restrict output...while at the same time demand starts to rise...you get higher prices.

View attachment 13082

Here's a more complicated breakdown for those with intelligence. US crude oil production fell dramatically during the various covid economic shutdowns. Prices fell because of a global oversupply. US producers cut back on production without any government interference. When the world's economies started to open back up, supplies were suddenly short of demand and prices rose.

You can now supply examples of "Biden shut down our production".

Last edited:

View attachment 13082
If you look carefully, the guy who made your graph has Biden’s inauguration date mislabeled by about 2 months. It belongs below the double L in “installed.”

That’s what you get when you repost politicized garbage. Your brain turns off. And it shows.

Try comparing the above graph to a graph of worldwide gasoline consumption. I bet you’ll find prices went up as travel increased.

Here's a more complicated breakdown for those with intelligence. US crude oil production fell dramatically during the various covide economic shutdowns. Prices fell because of a global oversupply. US producers cut back on production without any government interference. When the world's economies started to open back up, supplies were suddenly short of demand and prices rose.

You can now supply examples of "Biden shut down our production".
I’m waiting to hear him explain how Biden shut down production two months before taking office. Those will be some interesting backflips.

I'm with you on fuel standards the wind power. That said, rather than this two steps forward one step back approach, it sure would be nice to hear an articulated REALISTIC strategy for ending out dependence on fossil fuels, that involves actually technology that exists on earth today. As opposed to the 'drill baby drill' republicans offer, or some poorly thought out democrat 'green new deal' handout.

Back