Ponderable

I don't want to think that the Republicans are sexist pigs, but after they censored Sen Warren's attempt to read Mrs King's letter critical of little jeffy into the record, they had no complaints when 3 male Senators read the entire letter later.

Reactions: Wez
I don't want to think that the Republicans are sexist pigs, but after they censored Sen Warren's attempt to read Mrs King's letter critical of little jeffy into the record, they had no complaints when 3 male Senators read the entire letter later.
Rules are Rules.

Sure you do.

Sen Hatch on why Sen Warren should not criticize little jeffy's racist past - "Think of his wife."

She doesn't know she married a racist?
Why is the term racist so popular among leftists?
Specifically, you.
Why do you see racists everywhere?

In this instance, you find reason to call Sessions a racist, but at one time or another, you've called everyone on this forum who disagrees with you a racist.
I know Im not a racist, yet you've called me one.
I see very few racists, comparatively, yet I do see the terms used to describe them increasingly popular when the left loses power.

Why is the term racist so popular among leftists?
Specifically, you.
Why do you see racists everywhere?

In this instance, you find reason to call Sessions a racist, but at one time or another, you've called everyone on this forum who disagrees with you a racist.
I know Im not a racist, yet you've called me one.
I see very few racists, comparatively, yet I do see the terms used to describe them increasingly popular when the left loses power.

When people act like a racist, or when I become aware of them acting like a racist in the past, I call them racists. It is usually an easy distinction to detect, and I am too old to worry about people being upset about the truth.

You make several nonsensical generalizations in what I quoted above, using mental shortcuts that I find interesting, and revealing.

You know you are "not a racist", and yet you support those who clearly are. You might want to give that some thought.

Retailer Target Abruptly Shuts Expansion Projects amid Boycott over Transgender Policy
This is what happens when a business sides with the Deranged, Immoral left.
Retail giant Target has abruptly shuttered two high priority projects which were intended to guarantee the company’s future, amid the public boycott provoked by the company’s insistence on transgender-friendly, mixed-sex, dressing rooms.
Target announced the end of two projects as the stock price hit $64.77 at market close on Feb. 8. That’s down from 83 dollars when the boycott began once the company made its transgender policy change on April 19. The stock price drop has slashed roughly $10 billion from the company’s value on Wall Street.

recode.com reported. The closure was so sudden that it caught the project’s manager by surprise.

Transgenderismitis isn't a race is it?

You make several nonsensical generalizations in what I quoted above, using mental shortcuts that I find interesting, and revealing.

You know you are "not a racist", and yet you support those who clearly are. You might want to give that some thought.
Mental shortcuts that you find revealing......are you a trained psychologist?
Your definitely a judgmental pud. "You might want to give that some thought".
Someone who isn't politically correct enough for your liking, gets labeled some way...be it racist, homophobic, liar, etc.
Some of these people you label as racists are in mixed marriages, have adopted children of different nationalities, or have close friends or family members that are of different nationalities or races and or gay.
They're just not hung up on political correctness & don't care to, nor do they need to justify themselves to wankers on this forum.

When people act like a racist, or when I become aware of them acting like a racist in the past, I call them racists. It is usually an easy distinction to detect, and I am too old to worry about people being upset about the truth.

Racism is in your head. You might want to give that some thought.

Retailer Target Abruptly Shuts Expansion Projects amid Boycott over Transgender Policy
Retail giant Target has abruptly shuttered two high priority projects which were intended to guarantee the company’s future, amid the public boycott provoked by the company’s insistence on transgender-friendly, mixed-sex, dressing rooms.
Target announced the end of two projects as the stock price hit $64.77 at market close on Feb. 8. That’s down from 83 dollars when the boycott began once the company made its transgender policy change on April 19. The stock price drop has slashed roughly $10 billion from the company’s value on Wall Street.

recode.com reported. The closure was so sudden that it caught the project’s manager by surprise.

So, let me get this straight. You say Target is "immoral" because it wants "transgender-friendly, mixed-sex dressing rooms?" Wow, that is some narrow-minded thinking, my friend.

This is what Target's stock price looks like for the last 10 years. It has a long history of ups and downs, irrespective of its "dressing room" policy. Overall, though, it has gone up by about 200% in the last 10 years, making it a superb stock to own.

upload_2017-2-9_7-45-26.png

Here is what Target's stock looks like in the last 5 days.

upload_2017-2-9_7-48-4.png

Mental shortcuts that you find revealing......are you a trained psychologist?
Your definitely a judgmental pud. "You might want to give that some thought".
Someone who isn't politically correct enough for your liking, gets labeled some way...be it racist, homophobic, liar, etc.
Some of these people you label as racists are in mixed marriages, have adopted children of different nationalities, or have close friends or family members that are of different nationalities or races and or gay.
They're just not hung up on political correctness & don't care to, nor do they need to justify themselves to wankers on this forum.

Please continue.

Here are some problems with the logic of your post:

1. Your numbers are false. The stock never went down by "83 dollars," as you claim. The stock has never even reached a high of $83, unless you use pre-split numbers, and since most people don't have enough experience in valuating pre-split and post-split stocks, I doubt that is the measure you were using. The actual drop of about $14 is consistent with the stock's long history of volatility in price.

2. You are arguing that the boycott was the "cause" of a drop in the stock price, and the "cause" of the decision not to expand. But that is a conclusion that not even the author of the article makes. The author associates the events (the stock price and decision came "amid" the boycott), but does not claim that the boycott was causative. Even 7th graders are taught that "association" does not mean "causation."

So, let me get this straight. You say Target is "immoral" because it wants "transgender-friendly, mixed-sex dressing rooms?" Wow, that is some narrow-minded thinking, my friend.

This is what Target's stock price looks like for the last 10 years. It has a long history of ups and downs, irrespective of its "dressing room" policy. Overall, though, it has gone up by about 200% in the last 10 years, making it a superb stock to own.

View attachment 621

Here is what Target's stock looks like in the last 5 days.

View attachment 622
Yes, 10 billion is just chump change to the left, keep up your line of thinking and we will see Mr Trump for 4 more years.

Here are some problems with the logic of your post:

1. Your numbers are false. The stock never went down by "83 dollars," as you claim. The stock has never even reached a high of $83, unless you use pre-split numbers, and since most people don't have enough experience in valuating pre-split and post-split stocks, I doubt that is the measure you were using. The actual drop of about $14 is consistent with the stock's long history of volatility in price.

2. You are arguing that the boycott was the "cause" of a drop in the stock price, and the "cause" of the decision not to expand. But that is a conclusion that not even the author of the article makes. The author associates the events (the stock price and decision came "amid" the boycott), but does not claim that the boycott was causative. Even 7th graders are taught that "association" does not mean "causation."
Are 7th graders taught to read something before they respond? Dumb Ass.
It said the stock went down FROM 83 to 64, dope.

Yes, 10 billion is just chump change to the left, keep up your line of thinking and we will see Mr Trump for 4 more years.

So what, in a look at the worst part of the graph, the market capitalization went down by $10 billion.
In the last 5 days, Target's market capitalization has gone up by nearly $1 billion dollars. (That was the word you were looking for; "market capitalization," which is the number of outstanding shares multiplied by the stock price.)

It is a volatile stock, so these swings are common. In a volatile retail stock like Target, market capitalization number shift dramatically on a daily basis.

And you still can't find a causal connection between your "boycott," which nobody knows or cares about, and the market capitalization.

Back