Ponderable

Gosh Messy. If we were talking about something like that happening to my relative I hope I would have to walk into court and say I don't believe in that. But if that dead man's family wants to go in and ask for true justice? I don't know that I disagree that the death penalty is wrong in this type of case.

This type of case -- good ol boys, father in son, riding around in a pickup. Son jumps out with a shotgun and shoots a jogger, claiming self defense.

Three times.

Add in the complication that father ol boy is a former cop, and knows how these things go. m "The minute he tried to take your shotgun away from you, that's self defense!"

Gosh Messy. If we were talking about something like that happening to my relative I hope I would have to walk into court and say I don't believe in that. But if that dead man's family wants to go in and ask for true justice? I don't know that I disagree that the death penalty is wrong in this type of case.
The effect of the sentence is that more than half of those sentenced live another 25 years and almost all live for more than 10 years. Not to mention the millions of dollars in taxpayer money funding appeals. These sentences cost us much more than LWOP (life without parole). Not to mention the errors in convictions. It's almost a fictitious sentence.

The effect of the sentence is that more than half of those sentenced live another 25 years and almost all live for more than 10 years. Not to mention the millions of dollars in taxpayer money funding appeals. These sentences cost us much more than LWOP (life without parole). Not to mention the errors in convictions. It's almost a fictitious sentence.

If we are going to use the death penalty, let's get real and use proven technology - the guillotine. Also, since it is the ultimate act of government, no more secret proceedings - broadcast the process on TV or the internet.

If we are going to use the death penalty, let's get real and use proven technology - the guillotine. Also, since it is the ultimate act of government, no more secret proceedings - broadcast the process on TV or the internet.

Hmm... I suppose if they broadcast a guillotine execution I would watch? Idk.

Also as a side note, I can't help but wonder how high the bar will be raised on those slasher horror movies after that. How are they going to top actual beheading? (which I would agree seems like about as quick/painless a way to go as is possible)

Hmm... I suppose if they broadcast a guillotine execution I would watch? Idk.

Also as a side note, I can't help but wonder how high the bar will be raised on those slasher horror movies after that. How are they going to top actual beheading? (which I would agree seems like about as quick/painless a way to go as is possible)

Gallows......Plain and Simple......None of your Medieval shit Tiny " T ".....

What are you trying to claim she's the cleaning lady or something? Because Sheriff... we all know there ain't no women around cleaning themselves up after sex over at your house.

Now Now Tiny " T "....just because you can't afford a cleaning lady...

Off you go to clean that mess up on the kitchen floor.....

Back