Ponderable

You asked my how I felt about a Democrat changing to Republican. I don't care, because I am neither.

YOU ARE LIAR ....!
YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT !
YOU ARE A CLOSET DWELLER !

Just because YOU are a closet dweller, doesn't make the
TRUTH about YOU go away...!

Just like your " STANDARD " bearer tries to hide behind events
like the Armenian Genocide Today....

He got the TRUTH handed to him while on stage today
in Glendale....He's a Filthy Rotten LIAR who's about
to get back double what he's done to the County...!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Adam-Schiff-Booed-Armenian-Genocide-Event-David-Wohl-Twitter-12142019-1-413x600.jpg

He may look smug in this photo, but he has NO IDEA what
the AMERICAN public is about to deliver to his " Political "
doorstep.......
HE'S A LIAR !
HE'S A DEMOCRAT !
HE'S A CLOSET DWELLER !

I am an American who has sworn an oath to support the Constitution. Perhaps that is a foreign concept to you.

DON'T TRY TO HIDE BEHIND YOUR LITTLE POCKET CONSTITUTION LIKE THE REST
OF YOUR FILTHY PARTY DID WED & THURS.....AMERICA SAW THE HYPOCRISY FIRST HAND.

YOU ARE UN-AMERICAN...!

YOU HAVE A POSTING HISTORY THAT SHOWS IT ...!

You asked my how I felt about a Democrat changing to Republican. I don't care, because I am neither.
I see... so you won't be commenting on any Republicans anymore.

Exactly what I meant when I described you. You are too immature to have a real conversation, aren't you. Funny how you accuse others of adding nothing because when you are given the opportunity yourself it's exactly what you do... just like a Democrat does.

Merry Christmas e....

I see... so you won't be commenting on any Republicans anymore.

Exactly what I meant when I described you. You are too immature to have a real conversation, aren't you. Funny how you accuse others of adding nothing because when you are given the opportunity yourself it's exactly what you do... just like a Democrat does.

Merry Christmas e....

I am still free to comment on criminals in government, no matter which color t-shirt they wear.

As are you.

You checked? Really...

You continue to prove you're a fraud!

But then again you probably can't afford to stay at these places otherwise you have known about them.

Crash and burn poser!!! Lol!!!
Thanks for making my point. Do I get a nice bottle of Merlot with my stay? Are there cows on the property?

Agreed, I find it funny and strange that someone would want to spend time being negative and unproductive, but then again therein may lie the key to trump's success. All through the opioid alleys of America you find many with the same attitude.
Now that’s even more funny.
Someone doesn’t agree with you and they are negative.
Union rube.

Here's a nice story about a bipartisan effort to remove two admitted racists from a small city council. Both of them resigned after a date had been set for a recall election aimed at both of them.

Hey Multi...can you believe how lame the Army and Navy are?

Hey Multi...can you believe how lame the Army and Navy are?

Are you OK today? Do you need help in figuring out how to spend your day today? Maybe you meed more images of POC flashing this racist ok sign...

Like I posted... they tell you how to think.

Crash and burn!!

Back