Ponderable

American, I an an American first and foremost. You should try being an American.

You are NOT AMERICAN, YOU are a SELLOUT !

You reside within the borders of this GREAT country, but
you are NOT AMERICAN....YOU ARE AN IMPOSTER....
YOU may wrap yourself in the word AMERICAN, but YOU
ARE AN IMPOSTER....

YOU ARE AN IMPOSTER WHO SUPPORTS THE
CRIMINAL ACTIONS OF A CRIMINAL PARTY......

YOU ARE AN IMPOSTER......

YOU ARE A SELLOUT.....

dizzy, like his fellow nutters, tries soooo hard to cast himself as knowledgeable in varying topics yet has yet to show even a rudimentary understanding in any of those topics. He, like his comrades, is usually so grossly wrong it's not only hilarious the depth of the ignorance is astounding.
Lotsa words to say nothing as usual.

ARE AN IMPOSTER....

YOU ARE A SELLOUT.....
When you can't defend your own actions or the ones of those you support you attack process and personality.

ARE AN IMPOSTER....

YOU ARE A SELLOUT.....
Why do you support the gun slaughter of kids? You prefer the NRA to the reduction in murder...Why?

When you can't defend your own actions or the ones of those you support you attack process and personality.

I'll let out some slack......

https://brobible.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/istock-873760810.jpg?quality=90&w=412&h=274

Go on tire yourself out....

This again? You're a drunk idiot... those I support? So tell me, who did I vote for? Who do I support? Try paying attention Alice and maybe you'll actually learn something... but for you I'd say try staying sober first!!!

I'll let out some slack......

https://brobible.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/istock-873760810.jpg?quality=90&w=412&h=274

Go on tire yourself out....
Ratboy is the easily the most incoherent poster on the forum. He's a drunk regurgitation machine. He admits that he has no original thoughts and it's painfully obvious. He's probably drunk off his ass now watching CNN or MSNBC waiting for them to tell him how to think...

Ratboy is the easily the most incoherent poster on the forum. He's a drunk regurgitation machine. He admits that he has no original thoughts and it's painfully obvious. He's probably drunk off his ass now watching CNN or MSNBC waiting for them to tell him how to think...
You people always let it be known what you are afraid of. Squeal little piggy, squeal! Lol!

ARE AN IMPOSTER....

YOU ARE A SELLOUT.....

Don the Con Trump:

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them,"

"It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.

"And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

"Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

You people always let it be known what you are afraid of. Squeal little piggy, squeal! Lol!

Nah....I do believe he hit you square on that " Nadler " nerve....

You obviously have watched " THAT " movie for THAT scene.....

I see a resemblance between your two idols....Ned & Nadler...Oooooo.

Keep trying Alice... desperation is a good look for you. Especially when you're inebriated. Lol!!!
I think poor Multi, as Husker has pointed out, has a serious psychological issue with alcohol. Tell us, Multi, what's the issue here? Why do you reflexively toss around the issue of drunkenness all the time?

I think poor Multi, as Husker has pointed out, has a serious psychological issue with alcohol. Tell us, Multi, what's the issue here? Why do you reflexively toss around the issue of drunkenness all the time?
Hey Lezy...it's a drunken rat thing. If you're jealous of Alice I can include you in as well but I thought you were more of an LSD guy? Maybe if you're lucky you can score some to do in your low budget hotel room in Temecula...

This again? You're a drunk idiot... those I support? So tell me, who did I vote for? Who do I support? Try paying attention Alice and maybe you'll actually learn something... but for you I'd say try staying sober first!!!
So you are simply in here to be a jerk, check. Have fun with all that.

Back