Not so early Top U17 ECNL (ECRNL) Teams in 2020-2021

Anyone with excel experience want to try and give us a quick top 20 look for next season?

#20- Strikers OC 04 ECNL ((Just because I want my dd team in the top 20 and I get to decide. This is if we play next season))
and so on...
#1 Earthquakes
#2 Beach FC
#3 MLVA
#4 The Top Hat
#5 Legends
#6 Real Co
#7 Teaxas team
#8 Surf SD
and so on.....

#20- Strikers OC 04 ECNL ((Just because I want my dd team in the top 20 and I get to decide. This is if we play next season))
and so on...
#1 Earthquakes
#2 Beach FC
#3 MLVA
#4 The Top Hat
#5 Legends
#6 Real Co
#7 Teaxas team
#8 Surf SD
and so on.....
Are you assuming Legends and Beach are getting in to ECNL?

Are you assuming Legends and Beach are getting in to ECNL?
Yes, 100% and they are. It's called ECRL and when they kick everyone's asses they will look for revenge with the SW top 04 teams. My God, they don't need anymore motivation. I don't know the rules but it's starting to look like that. I say bring them up now to the top league but what do I know :)

I think most DA teams will stick together - there will be some players that leave for ECNL teams, but it seems like in SoCal the DA teams were considered some of the top clubs in that region, so if they all end up playing each other somehow I don't see switching. In NorCal the top 4 teams (04) were probably MVLA, Quakes, Mustang and San Juan then a log jam after that depending on the weekend. I don't see Quakes players defecting from Deza even if they are relegated to ECRL (?), they don't have any issues beating teams 10-0 and they are a known quantity for recruiting. The other 3 DA teams might have players try to defect to an ECNL club close, but not sure those teams have roster spots anyway.

I need to make a few changes based on the rumor mill.....lol!!! Now let's have some fun dads. This is where we need to hang. Let's get back to some good old smack talk without making fun of others kids or dds. I went far at times and I will now scale back and try and be u10 agian. We only have two years. Let's behave and be nice as much as possible for the betterment of the girls.

#1 MLVA
#2 Beach FC
#3 Blues
#4 Texas team
#5 Real Co
#6 Surf SD
#7 Legends
#8 LAFC
#9 The Top Hat
#10 Strikers OC ((Just because I want my dd team to be in the top 10))

Looking to crack the top 10: LAG, City Carlsbad FC, Liverpool, Pats

I need to make a few changes based on the rumor mill.....lol!!! Now let's have some fun dads. This is where we need to hang. Let's get back to some good old smack talk without making fun of others kids or dds. I went far at times and I will now scale back and try and be u10 agian. We only have two years. Let's behave and be nice as much as possible for the betterment of the girls.

#1 MLVA
#2 Beach FC
#3 Blues
#4 Texas team
#5 Real Co
#6 Surf SD
#7 Legends
#8 LAFC
#9 The Top Hat

I take it this is assuming Quakes doesn't get into ECNL? I wouldn't have Beach this high in the 04 age and would have Real CO #2 behind MVLA and maybe 2 Texas teams in Solar and FC Dallas.

#1 MLVA
#2 Beach FC
#3 Blues
#4 Texas team
#5 Real Co
#6 Surf SD
#7 Legends
#8 LAFC
#9 The Top Hat

San Juan needs to be on that list. Not sure exactly where, but they’re better than Legends and LAFC. They can play with anyone.
Mustang looked to be much improved this year, and was the only team to beat MVLA in the fall. Hard to say they’re in the top 10, since the season was cut short, but looking at their results for the shortened season they may be up there.

San Juan needs to be on that list. Not sure exactly where, but they’re better than Legends and LAFC. They can play with anyone.
Mustang looked to be much improved this year, and was the only team to beat MVLA in the fall. Hard to say they’re in the top 10, since the season was cut short, but looking at their results for the shortened season they may be up there.
ok, who has San Juan beat this year? I'll move them up to #7 and knock out my dd Strikers 04' team. I'll let her know tonight. ECNL has now ticked off all these GDA teams They won;t come soft now. I know these goats and when they try hard, watch out.

ok, who has San Juan beat this year? I'll move them up to #7 and knock out my dd Strikers 04' team. I'll let her know tonight. ECNL has now ticked off all these GDA teams They won;t come soft now. I know these goats and when they try hard, watch out.
Well we probably should put any AZ ECNL team ahead of Strikers. I see Strikers played AZ twice this year. Lost both. Couldn't even score a goal vs AZ :cool:

Back