Not so early Top U17 ECNL (ECRNL) Teams in 2020-2021

San Juan needs to be on that list. Not sure exactly where, but they’re better than Legends and LAFC. They can play with anyone.
Mustang looked to be much improved this year, and was the only team to beat MVLA in the fall. Hard to say they’re in the top 10, since the season was cut short, but looking at their results for the shortened season they may be up there.
I wouldn't say San Juan is better than Legends, when we saw them in the fall they didn't seem to be what they were. Mustang definitely added a couple
@youthsportsugh which club is your DD with?

@youthsportsugh which club is your DD with?
Thorns

And Arsenal? Thoughts on them since they seem to have done even better vs Strikers?
AZ arsenal was the game after driving to LA for 6 hours and the kids checked out for being Thanksgiving Vacation. No one wanted to play bro. I forgot about that game too... They kicked our asses. However, were ahead of them (damm too many ties on our team) in the standings and are only .09 away from third place. We are a new team so cut us some slack.

I wouldn't say San Juan is better than Legends, when we saw them in the fall they didn't seem to be what they were. Mustang definitely added a couple

Thorns
My kid's team has played Legends and San Juan multiple times in the past 2 years. Legends games weren't competitive. San Juan games are always a tough battle. I'll go with San Juan easy.

My kid's team has played Legends and San Juan multiple times in the past 2 years. Legends games weren't competitive. San Juan games are always a tough battle. I'll go with San Juan easy.
Legends is loaded. Maybe you got them with their 04s playing up with their stud 03 team? Josh allows that at his club and that's cool. Legends is really good baller when their 04s are together. kind of like the Quakes. You never know what team shows up.

Thorns
Great club, great coaching staff. Saw a group of your girls in Denver for the showcase last year. Appeared that they were in the middle of a mandatory study period at the hotel...like that!

Legends is loaded. Maybe you got them with their 04s playing up with their stud 03 team? Josh allows that at his club and that's cool. Legends is really good baller when their 04s are together. kind of like the Quakes. You never know what team shows up.
Maybe. Both games were at the Silverlakes Showcase, which is in their backyard, playing against an ECNL team. You'd think they'd bring their best. We did recognize at least one player whose been at NT camps, but again who knows if that was their A team. The games weren't very competitive though.

Maybe. Both games were at the Silverlakes Showcase, which is in their backyard, playing against an ECNL team. You'd think they'd bring their best. We did recognize at least one player whose been at NT camps, but again who knows if that was their A team. The games weren't very competitive though.
It's cool. Legends with their top 04s are really really good. They have a CM commit to UCLA that is very good too and is always playing up and then a real fast one that is up and down. Just want to be fair with you and having that team in ECNR is going to be extremely unfair. 17-0 scores. In fact, the more I think about all this maybe my dd team should step down and let Legends take our spot. Beach will win 17-0 at their ECR games too and I mean that. I would not hold back either and I don;t blame them. Lessons need to be taught from the field, not in some back room

Might want to wait to see if those academy clubs dont join the DPL leagues (Academy Division) before you start making lists

Oh my. I need to chew on this article. I see so many comments for me. I will wait and let others talk today. I will take a break until after 12 everyone. Go ahead and smack me with your side of the truth and I won;t smack you back with my side of the truth until after 12.

Back to soccer!!!! Lot's of movement the last month. Some girls have quit, some girls got squeezed out of starting spots or other various reasons that can happen in youth sports. Coaches have left too and moved teams and have something to prove as do some girls and both coach and player and parents needed a new surrounding because it's been so toxic the last three years. The U17 age is going to be BIG TIME this year in ECNL. I've heard some already great teams are now even greater and we will see some serious soccer being played finally at the highest level in girls youth soccer. Anyone know the Top 10 U17 Teams West of the Mississippi? I have no idea and I mean that. I also believe some teams not invited this year to the ECNL dance might be #1 too and will look to prove that in tournaments and maybe a few scrimmages put together.

I hear many, many socal ecnl teams got some nice additions to their teams. I also hear some girls have quit and that sucks.

I would look for both Real CO teams to show very well, National should be in Top 5 and the second team possibly Top 20 as well as the Rapids team. Most of this is due to the implosion of Rush. Most of their former DA team has made their way to Real and Rapids over the past year and more so in the past few months. Rush got caught holding the DA bag and got stuck with GA instead.

I would look for both Real CO teams to show very well, National should be in Top 5 and the second team possibly Top 20 as well as the Rapids team. Most of this is due to the implosion of Rush. Most of their former DA team has made their way to Real and Rapids over the past year and more so in the past few months. Rush got caught holding the DA bag and got stuck with GA instead.
So one team from CO in the Top 10 bro? Top 20 is in impossible imo. Let's stick to top 10. Once I get all the info, i will put together a top 10 based on the information provided from others on here and my other sources. I'm hoping my dd team will make the Top 25 when that's released in September. Surf Cup should be able to give us some early Intel on whose who and all that cool stuff that sports is all about.

Real CO top team and FC Dallas if it is their top team. Solar is a possibility depending on their configuration. Probably 5 or 6 from CA and 1 or 2 from the East-rounding out the Top 10. We are excited to see some of the NorCal teams. Can't imagine the task of trying to make the NW schedule, where ECNL doesn't stack the top teams all playing each other, then some midrange team that has an easy schedule, comes out on top with a great record. Conversely, do they schedule the top teams with an easy schedule, then let them duke it out in the playoffs. Like EJ has said we got a couple years left of this, let's have fun.

EJ's Top 10 West of the Mississippi

#10 Legends FC ((Very solid team last I heard))
#9 Real SoCali ((Watch out for this team))
#8 San Diego Surf ((Could also be #1. Rich in talent))
#7 LAFC ((Got way better and was already a great team))
#6 FC Dallas ((Best fields ever!!))
#5 Beach FC ((Very good talent and has something to prove))
#4 Solar ((Could be #1))
#3 Real CO ((My true #1 but need to see them play. Watch out for them and they picked up some nice additions as well. This is the place where Mallory and Sophie developed and seems like a very healthy club))
#2 MLVA ((Possession and fun to watch and might be the true #1))
#1 Blues ((This is one heck of a team))

EJ's Top 10 West of the Mississippi

#10 Legends FC ((Very solid team last I heard))
#9 Real SoCali ((Watch out for this team))
#8 San Diego Surf ((Could also be #1. Rich in talent))
#7 LAFC ((Got way better and was already a great team))
#6 FC Dallas ((Best fields ever!!))
#5 Beach FC ((Very good talent and has something to prove))
#4 Solar ((Could be #1))
#3 Real CO ((My true #1 but need to see them play. Watch out for them and they picked up some nice additions as well. This is the place where Mallory and Sophie developed and seems like a very healthy club))
#2 MLVA ((Possession and fun to watch and might be the true #1))
#1 Blues ((This is one heck of a team))
What's the Top U16 Teams?

05 Top Teams-

#1 LAFC Slammers ( Picked up some more talent)
#2 San Diego Surf- All Studs)
#3 Mustangs ( Lots of Athletes)
#4 Thorns ( Added Players)
#5 Blues ( Picked up some players from DA)
#6 San Juan ( Fast Fast Fast)
#7 Davis (Will be a monster with added players)
#8 Strikers
#9 Santa Rosa
#10 MLVA ( Added players from DA)

So which Legends and Beach was in the mix for ECNL

Outside of California 05

#1 PDA
#2 Pitt
#3 FC Dallas
#4 Solar
#5 SLSG
#6 Michigan
#7 Concorde