Never Hilary, Never Trump... who would you chose?

This is called "creating division." Count how many times you used the word "your" in that boldface poorly written garbage you always write. In your narrow little world, it's us vs. them. You blame others for causing division. Funny.

And you know the difference between the democrat and republican, liberal or conservative when driving down the road? Hitler had the same skill, he put yellow stars on people.

I bet I could spot you in a crowd of people. The kook in the corner who no one talks to or likes, but once someone gives you a minute of their time, which happens rarely, or probably never, because you're so small, and just weird, not normal type person, like an actual troll, you talk them into a corner, and after they leave, they say, who was that dork? What the hell was he talking about? And why did he look like a troll?

Speaking of kooks...o_O

Somehow, since you are not a liberal loon, those on the left can't accept that you and others like you feel this way. It breaks their stereotypical mold of what a conservative is and their feeble minds begin to misfire...
Wrong. This is how all normal people with a conscience think. It's not about what political side you're on. He shouldn't be commended for being thinking like a human being from time to time.

Because those defending slavery started the war, so your question is moot in this situation . . . and there goes the "War of Northern Aggression" ploy out the window. Did you go to school in America? You should know these things.
So, are you saying democrats, the party slavery, KKK and the Japanese internment camps, started the war?
I totally agree.

Wrong. This is how all normal people with a conscience think. It's not about what political side you're on. He shouldn't be commended for being thinking like a human being from time to time.

Normal people...hilarious.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wrong? What the heck are you talking about?!

You need to go back and see what this particular line of post is about before you comment. Unless you just like making random comments...

Because those defending slavery started the war, so your question is moot in this situation . . . and there goes the "War of Northern Aggression" ploy out the window. Did you go to school in America? You should know these things.
So...because Washington and Jefferson were "peaceful" in their slave ways, you're okay with them owning other human beings....
It's that the South went to war to maintain what Washington and Jefferson helped create that you find so offensive.
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds...

So...because Washington and Jefferson were "peaceful" in their slave ways, you're okay with them owning other human beings....
It's that the South went to war to maintain what Washington and Jefferson helped create that you find so offensive.
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds...
You sure can make up some stuff alright. It's always as if I am responding to you and you are responding to something that I never wrote. Your disingenuous nature knows no bounds.

You sure can make up some stuff alright. It's always as if I am responding to you and you are responding to something that I never wrote. Your disingenuous nature knows no bounds.

You demand the removal of memorials of those that fought for slavery and accept the memorials of those who owned and embraced slavery...that's a fact.

You demand the removal of memorials of those that fought for slavery and accept the memorials of those who owned and embraced slavery...that's a fact.
Both E and the drunk rat are cornered. They know it. We know it. Anyone who is reading this thtead knows it. But I'm amused at how far these two loons are willing to take it.

Rat? Is that you?
Not many can butcher a simple sentence like that... " for being thinking"? Along with this little gem of a generalization "all normal"...
Justifiably Ducky :cool:

There you go again, I demanded nothing. I said 'why' they were targeted to be taken down. It's hard to discuss something when you keep insinuating what you think my opinion might be.

At the center of the “Unite the Right” rally that turned deadly in Charlottesville last weekend was a protest of the city’s plan to remove a statue of Robert E. Lee. White supremacists, neo-Nazis and others have made monuments to the Confederate commanding general a flashpoint — at times marching to keep them standing.

But Lee himself never wanted such monuments built.

“I think it wiser,” the retired military leader wrote about a proposed Gettysburg memorial in 1869, “…not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered.”

The retired Confederate leader, a West Point graduate, was influenced by his knowledge of history.

“Lee believed countries that erased visible signs of civil war recovered from conflicts quicker,” Horn said. “He was worried that by keeping these symbols alive, it would keep the divisions alive.”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/robert-e-lee-opposed-confederate-monuments

Yeah right, you are a Q guy, a conspiracy nut case. Is Hillary still pimping small children in her spare time? Maybe you better grab your rifle and go see! What a bunch of fucking loonies you guys have turned out to be.
So why are you using more than one screen name?

Back