Never Hilary, Never Trump... who would you chose?

As it turns out, both my father and my great-grandfather fought in wars to abolish slavery. I think they did the right thing.

You " Think ".....?

What a fucking Douche.

You should KNOW they chose the correct path !

Yeah right, you are a Q guy, a conspiracy nut case. Is Hillary still pimping small children in her spare time? Maybe you better grab your rifle and go see! What a bunch of fucking loonies you guys have turned out to be.

You will be eating Crow for days when the TRUTH is exposed to the American Public....
She's one sick fuck.

You really are a paranoid freak show . . . better clean your rifle Hillary is coming to open a new Comet pizza in LA!

Adam Schiff already runs that one down by the Standard Hotel......
You know the Hotel that had all the Management killed in one
Helicopter crash the day before they were set to testify .....
Back east they call it Arkancide, out here it's called Schiffacide.

You will be eating Crow for days when the TRUTH is exposed to the American Public....
She's one sick fuck.
Oh look it's Zippy the Pinhead the sideshow freak and leader of the insane clown posse's nutter brigade. How's all that pizza gate, Sandyhook was a false flag with child actors, the Texas church shooting never happened, Dylan Roof is a hero nonsense going for you? Are you PM'ing the other guys and sending them the latest Qanon propaganda? Fuck off you slimy piece of shit.

He's having a conversation with himself.
Actually Justa-Rat-Du has been having conversations with himself. Or maybe he is skitzo, drunk or both. In any case he's on your team.. maybe you two can play together or play with each other. Compare underwear or bathroom habits... hey, I'm not judging.

Actually Justa-Rat-Du has been having conversations with himself. Or maybe he is skitzo, drunk or both. In any case he's on your team.. maybe you two can play together or play with each other. Compare underwear or bathroom habits... hey, I'm not judging.
Justa-rat-du, do I have permission to steal that?

Oh look it's Zippy the Pinhead the sideshow freak and leader of the insane clown posse's nutter brigade. How's all that pizza gate, Sandyhook was a false flag with child actors, the Texas church shooting never happened, Dylan Roof is a hero nonsense going for you? Are you PM'ing the other guys and sending them the latest Qanon propaganda? Fuck off you slimy piece of shit.

Sandyhook was sad day, and you are a sick man.
The Texas Church shooting was a sad day, and again you are a sick man.
Dylan Roof was an avid KKK follower among other sick entities, once again
you are a sick man.
Who is Qanon ?

And you closed it with a seven word 2nd grade cuss fest....Awwww.

Democrats = KKK
Democrats = Hillary Rodham Clinton
Democrats = Pure Evil

Yes she is one Sick Fuck..

You support her.

You are = to Her

Back