List of crazy things Trump supporters believe to be true.

Former San Diego Mayor (and current SD Chamber of Commerce Director Jerry Sanders is walking away from the Republican Party, citing the Jan 6 insurrection. Other local politicians to leave the GOP include Mark Kersey, who became an independent when he was still on the San Diego City Council, Assemblyman Brian Maienschein, who won re-election as a Dem against a Republican challenger in 2020, former SD CIty Councilwoman Lorie Zapf, and La Mesa City Councilman Bill Baber left the GOP as did his former colleague, Kristine Alessio, who cited a “lack of ethics.”

(distilled from Voice of San Diego Morning Report today)

Former San Diego Mayor (and current SD Chamber of Commerce Director Jerry Sanders is walking away from the Republican Party, citing the Jan 6 insurrection. Other local politicians to leave the GOP include Mark Kersey, who became an independent when he was still on the San Diego City Council, Assemblyman Brian Maienschein, who won re-election as a Dem against a Republican challenger in 2020, former SD CIty Councilwoman Lorie Zapf, and La Mesa City Councilman Bill Baber left the GOP as did his former colleague, Kristine Alessio, who cited a “lack of ethics.”

(distilled from Voice of San Diego Morning Report today)

OTOH, Darryl "Step away from the car" Issa is still a Trump Conservative, according to his campaign sign still posted beside I-8 east of El Cajon. The sign even survived a grass fire that burned through there a few days ago.

Young punk gaetz shaking his head at a general, not a good look.
15 week baby in mommy tummy?
1624542354627.png

Look at this Messy. What is it? Look, a 15 week fetus? 15 week old bundle of cells? Listen Messy Husker Du, when you support the death of children, support control and mask fear on little kids and then force them or entice them with free stuff to get jabbed, that is harming children and that is not good look and Karma will get your ass!!! You also support cheating, lying, murder, stealing, rape, torture and the like. You LOOK like a complete fool. Look man, when Jeff and his puppet pal Mark silenced a sitting US President and his Armed Forces that he Commands, you look like a fool and you will lose!!!!! You will see the truth. Lastly, I think you and Espola are super afraid. I know why you both are afraid. You guys are old and death is fast approaching. I just helped an 80 year old man find peace. Dude was an atheist all the way before he died. He came to faith two days before death. Talk about holding on with man pride all the way to the end.
1624542819067.png

Last edited:
15 week baby in mommy tummy?
View attachment 11031

Look at this Messy. What is it? Look, a 15 week fetus? 15 week old bundle of cells? Listen Messy Husker Du, when you support the death of children, support control and mask fear on little kids and then force them or entice them with free stuff to get jabbed, that is harming children and that is not good look and Karma will get your ass!!! You also support cheating, lying, murder, stealing, rape, torture and the like. You LOOK like a complete fool. Look man, when Jeff and his puppet pal Mark silenced a sitting US President and his Armed Forces that he Commands, you look like a fool and you will lose!!!!! You will see the truth. Lastly, I think you and Espola are super afraid. I know why you both are afraid. You guys are old and death is fast approaching. I just helped an 80 year old man find peace. Dude was an atheist all the way before he died. He came to faith two days before death. Talk about holding on with man pride all the way to the end.
View attachment 11032
You have no idea what my beliefs are. I truly believe that the ‘messy’ thing, the multiple ID thing, is the accusing others of that which one is guilty. I don’t care about all this that much to do that. So fuck off weirdo.

You have no idea what my beliefs are. I truly believe that the ‘messy’ thing, the multiple ID thing, is the accusing others of that which one is guilty. I don’t care about all this that much to do that. So fuck off weirdo.
Warning, graphic truth attached!!!

Wow, your true colors are exposed Killer. I know what you don;t believe in Messy. You will start having dreams tonight about all the kids that you want to kill and control with masks. Dude, cold sweats will bring new meaning to your life. You will start to really think about the impending judgement that awaits you and all your pals who love to murder kids, sell their parts to other humans, torture and more torture, cheat to stay in power so you can kill more!!! Way to take a stand for murder sir. That sure is a winning attitude Killer. LOOK closely at the pics below and open your eyes you selfish and hateful POD!!! I want these pics in your little brain forever!!!

White Privilege?

Boy.png

I escaped torture and certain death because a good man who got into a Messy evil cult had a change of heart at the last minute ((He had a chat with God bro)) and made a call to my forever friend Bette who adopted me and saved my ass. The asshats still looked for me and tried to kidnap me at Doheny State Beach when I was 5. I have so much truth on myside you will want to meet with me some day to say sorry. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. The little guy above look familiar asshat? You have no ideal the evil that is going on because you support it!!!
Me 2.jpg

The Little Children and Jesus. Crush supports all children as well. Call me cray cray all you want. I sleep at night and I'm on the side of love, life and Jesus and that right there is a winning hand :) Those who are causing death, torture, rape, suffering and murder of little kids will now have nightmares every night. I'm super serious. Supporting the selling their lungs and little hearts for profit is also loser hand and sick. You fools call me crazy and WTF? Sleep well tonight.

People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”

“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

1624550976153.png

Apparently, high school principals and superintendents have not figured out yet that when they cut off the microphones of people making speeches at their graduation they just make the speeches heard by more people because of the viral nature of communication these days.

Tucker Carlson says that NSA is spying on his emails. Within the NSA's legal duties is intercepting emails to and from foreign addresses, especially those who are seen as a threat to US interests. Perhaps Tucker knows that, or perhaps Hannity just set him up.

Tucker Carlson says that NSA is spying on his emails. Within the NSA's legal duties is intercepting emails to and from foreign addresses, especially those who are seen as a threat to US interests. Perhaps Tucker knows that, or perhaps Hannity just set him up.
He may be jealous.

An apparently-serious Republican candidate for Congress from Michigan has advanced a theory that the covid vaccines include "aborted baby tissue". Mellissa Carone -- you may remember her on sight more than by name --

Back