List of crazy things Trump supporters believe to be true.

You're smart... well you think so. Figure it out.

You were also of the belief that President Trump had the people cleared out for a photo op..you and all the other weak minded.

Please continue ...

It was all a silly series of coincidences, including AG Barr asking "Are these people still going to be here when POTUS comes out?" right before the pepper balls started being launched.

S
It was all a silly series of coincidences, including AG Barr asking "Are these people still going to be here when POTUS comes out?" right before the pepper balls started being launched.
Sorry Magoo... You're attempt at alternative facts has been duly and tagged as "fake news".

But then you were never someone who liked to deal with facts... you're more of a take a poll, pull your pants down kinda guy. Oh, that's been fact checked and found to be 100% true.

S

Sorry Magoo... You're attempt at alternative facts has been duly and tagged as "fake news".

But then you were never someone who liked to deal with facts... you're more of a take a poll, pull your pants down kinda guy. Oh, that's been fact checked and found to be 100% true.

That Barr quote and its timing is taken from the Park Police report. As they said, and I repeated, just a silly set of coincidences.

That Barr quote and its timing is taken from the Park Police report. As they said, and I repeated, just a silly set of coincidences.

This report does not actually exonerate Trump, and even the most charitable possible conception of events is hideously damning of the former president.

The actual report has disappeared from its former location at the Park Police IG office, but not before it was archived here --

He often states things he wishes were true.
I guess I don't understand the obsession with trumpy. And I don't just mean you, media outlets desperately trying to stem ratings bleed are doing the same thing. It's silly and gives all those who still blame everything on a buffoon the same buffoon look. Stop and smell the roses. What's happening now is worse in many ways. We go from stupid tweets to incompetence and shallow theater.

I guess I don't understand the obsession with trumpy. And I don't just mean you, media outlets desperately trying to stem ratings bleed are doing the same thing. It's silly and gives all those who still blame everything on a buffoon the same buffoon look. Stop and smell the roses. What's happening now is worse in many ways. We go from stupid tweets to incompetence and shallow theater.

Do you think we should go easy on traitors?

Do you think we should go easy on traitors?
He must be one of those republicans that claims to see trump as a “buffoon” but always would back his every move (sound familiar! LE) and now just wants to move on and act like trump and January 6th never happened. “Nothing to see here MOVE ON! . . . please!”

He must be one of those republicans that claims to see trump as a “buffoon” but always would back his every move (sound familiar! LE) and now just wants to move on and act like trump and January 6th never happened. “Nothing to see here MOVE ON! . . . please!”
Ahhh, and you are a january 6 guy - still stuck on that. I'm thinking maybe you need to pivot to today. Isn't there a country song about rear view mirrors and windshields? But I do love your text book attribution to anyone that disagrees with the view from your foxhole.

Not flippant at all. Dead serious.
I get it I suppose. to some he is a traitor, to some he is a patriot. Politicians betray their country every day, every year. Every time a politician votes for a piece of legislation that favors their pockets and another country - traitor. Any time a politician endorses an ideology different than what our country was founded on, traitor. The founding fathers were traitors. It's funny how that word gets tossed around. Kinda like the old saying - one person's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

He was impeached twice, he's out of office, and he's still in people's head. Politicians are petty at best, as is the bougie media.. Kneeling at the altar of partisan politics is like staring at a swirling toilet bowl.

Multi is just a frustrated, angry troll with no joy, no life. Sad.
No life.. do tell. Let's see, I took over a year off from this place and yet you probably posted daily. That stinks of no life, no joy.

Face it..You're my bitch. Love it or hate it...but you're my bitch.

Now run along Sunshine and pour yourself a strong one.... Magoo will tuck you in.

No life.. do tell. Let's see, I took over a year off from this place and yet you probably posted daily. That stinks of no life, no joy.

Face it..You're my bitch. Love it or hate it...but you're my bitch.

Now run along Sunshine and pour yourself a strong one.... Magoo will tuck you in.

It appears you have a hard time dealing with reality. Don't worry -- Cartoon Network is on 24/7 now.

It appears you have a hard time dealing with reality. Don't worry -- Cartoon Network is on 24/7 now.
You've lost it Magoo... and apparently you enjoy watching kids shows. Not surprised about your knowledge about that subject given your fetish...

BTW.. did you tuck in Sunshine last night?

Back