Impeach Trump

Was it President Comey and VP Hillary, or vice versa? I keep forgetting the real targets of the investigation. You and Iz have been so helpful keeping us on track.
That's what happens when you get your news from Faux and friends (Hannity, Pirro, Levine, Limbaugh, Alex Jones, nono) like these bozos.

Is it President Comey, or President Clinton, I forgot which? You must know, Iz. You talk about them all the time when we discuss the investigations.
Yes we do. You people forget what this is all about, all the time. I am happy to remind you that this has to be about changed votes. Since there is still not one shred of evidence to prove that, you people have to manufacture an influence campaign that has to prove that the Russians influenced american voters against Hillary more than Comey or Bernie did. Enter the dossier and collusion thing to say more of what now? Let us know when Donny B starts sending Top Secret e-mails over an unsecured server that no one at the FBI or DOJ knew about until after the fact. Now tell me, how well run are those agencies given that fact?

Yes we do. You people forget what this is all about, all the time. I am happy to remind you that this has to be about changed votes. Since there is still not one shred of evidence to prove that, you people have to manufacture an influence campaign that has to prove that the Russians influenced american voters against Hillary more than Comey or Bernie did. Enter the dossier and collusion thing to say more of what now? Let us know when Donny B starts sending Top Secret e-mails over an unsecured server that no one at the FBI or DOJ knew about until after the fact. Now tell me, how well run are those agencies given that fact?

Coocoo.

Yeah, that’s it! Trump appointed that commission after he said a bunch of votes were fraudulent, didn’t he? Don’t you remember, Iz? Cat got your tongue? What happened to that commission, Iz? The one Trump created to go after the voter fraud? You’re very confused. You seem not to be able to understand what Mueller is investigating. It’s tough when things roll around and around in your head without looking up.

b22aafb4-f243-11e6-8a92-5a4126ffa8eb_1280x720.jpg
b22aafb4-f243-11e6-8a92-5a4126ffa8eb_1280x720.jpg

That's what happens when you get your news from Faux and friends (Hannity, Pirro, Levine, Limbaugh, Alex Jones, nono) like these bozos.
I posted the intel report for you bozos last year. It was only 25 pages and you either didnʻt read it or worse you did read it. Hence the desperation. You people arenʻt near as smart as you think you are.

I am very happy the Obama momentum continued for Trump's first year. Very good for my portfolio. Future doesn't look great with this unstable ninny in charge, although his policies should continue to benefit the top 3% or so...
Financial genius.
upload_2018-1-31_11-31-21.jpeg

Back