How Can I Go About Finding A Sponsor

A lot of slimeballs have been crawling out from under their rocks lately.

I am not sure how you could ask a kid to cover a $60k tuition fee anyways.

That's as much as a year at a top college. Highway robbery, in my opinion.

Tell your son he did a amazing job by practicing and getting to were he is in hes budding soccer path......
Now the work has to be done, dont ask for handouts, make the kid work for it. Someone suggest door to door, Id totally do that , have him work for it , if some kid came to my door explaining that he'd be willing to work for some money, Id have him do something and probably pay him triple the amount.

And yes your going to get a bunch a negativity on here , lately there's been a bunch of idiots that are ruining this forum.
Don' be so hard on yourself.

In all seriousness if the cost is truly in the mid 5-figures then here are some other possible ways to "invest" that money in a kids soccer career.
1. Spend a month in Brazil, a month in Germany and a month in the U.K. (Or Holland). Gain soccer and life experiences.
2. Hire Landon Donovan work for you. I'm sure he can carve out a few hours a week for a $60k paycheck.
3. Open an online soccer store. I'm sure $60k could get you started.
4. Open your own week Long soccer camps. Charge kids a few hundred bucks. Bring in a few big names for $5-$10k per day to draw I. Lots of kids.

My son recently got accepted to the Barcelona Academy yet even after being given a 50% scholarship tuition is extremely high we are looking for donors or sponsors among other options we are exploring in order to be able to cover tuition cost does anyone know how I may go about looking for sponsors or donors the academy will send out letter for tax purposes for any donors that donate to the foundation in my son's name and the academy's

"Barcelona Academy"????
Are you talking about the Grande Sports operation in AZ.

If you can afford it, Great!, have fun.
But, if it's going to bust your budget I would think twice.
Look at what your going to get for your money.
Spend some time there, look at pervious student success rates.

We looked at it years ago and for us it looked like a boarding school that played a lot of soccer.

Good Luck

Back