How Can I Go About Finding A Sponsor

Kudos to your kid. You name yourself after a huge racist asshole who, if we wasn't 85, would be going to jail now. You call the black ex-President a "Kenyan," you say with no basis whatsoever that the country is in trouble because of "people doing things they can't afford and asking strangers to pay for it." What does that even mean? How? People who talk like you are either total hypocrites or total haters, or both.
What does race have to do with this post?
Sheriff Joe was enforcing our laws, do you have a problem with that?
If you want to have a conversation about race join me in the off topic threads and we can have at it, but don't interject race where it doesn't belong.
I can see you are color blind, the Kenyan is 1/2 white and all you see is the dark side.

Clearly I don't always follow this advice, but trolls feed and grow from replies and quotes. They wait for that alert that tells them someone engaged their post.

16ctpb.jpg

What does race have to do with this post?
Sheriff Joe was enforcing our laws, do you have a problem with that?
If you want to have a conversation about race join me in the off topic threads and we can have at it, but don't interject race where it doesn't belong.
I can see you are color blind, the Kenyan is 1/2 white and all you see is the dark side.
Hey Joe, do you refer to Trump as the German? What are you afraid of? Obama wasn't an immigrant. Maybe it isn't really immigrants that concern you, is it? Maybe it's all those non-whites running around. Scares you, doesn't it? They're not taking your money though, Joe...the banks are. I remember after the TARP bailout when my stockbroker called me with their mortgage division on the line (which is not a division a stock brokerage firm should have) and asked me about my mortgage. I said "I have a great mortgage with no issues and I don't need any of the billions that the government just gave to the banks for TARP." They said "don't worry about it. We want to use it for good customers who are low-risk." So they gave me 100K cash and lowered my mortgage from 5.5 to 3.7. Now you may be too ignorant to understand that story, but immigrants aren't your issue; you just want them to be because it's easier.

Hey Joe, do you refer to Trump as the German? What are you afraid of? Obama wasn't an immigrant. Maybe it isn't really immigrants that concern you, is it? Maybe it's all those non-whites running around. Scares you, doesn't it? They're not taking your money though, Joe...the banks are. I remember after the TARP bailout when my stockbroker called me with their mortgage division on the line (which is not a division a stock brokerage firm should have) and asked me about my mortgage. I said "I have a great mortgage with no issues and I don't need any of the billions that the government just gave to the banks for TARP." They said "don't worry about it. We want to use it for good customers who are low-risk." So they gave me 100K cash and lowered my mortgage from 5.5 to 3.7. Now you may be too ignorant to understand that story, but immigrants aren't your issue; you just want them to be because it's easier.

Hey douchbag take your political nonsense over to the off topic section. Your dribble is tiresome.

You seem to be more angry than you accuse me of being.
Meet me if the off topic section and we will discuss.

Put together a packet describing what he is doing, where, what the money will be used for etc, with a good, 1 paragraph executive summary.

Have your kid clean up or be prepared to explain any weirdness in their social media postings.

Also contact local bank branches. They have money set aside for exactly this sort of thing, particularly smaller community banks and credit unions.

It really would help to know the age, location, duration and cost.
I dont know much about the Barcelona Academy you are referring too.
Is it local? Is he going to Barcelona?
What percentage of kids that tryout are accepted?
When he tried out did you think he actually had a chance to get accepted? Did you know the costs at the time? (Not judging you here. I've certainly had my share of "Sure honey, you can do it. Oh shit!! How much does it cost? Shoot, I guess we'll have to wait to paint the house another month or 2.)

I am guessing it is the Barca Academy at Grande Sports Complex in Casa Grade, AZ. Rumor on the AZ board is that tuition is in the $60-70k range.

I am guessing it is the Barca Academy at Grande Sports Complex in Casa Grade, AZ. Rumor on the AZ board is that tuition is in the $60-70k range.
Holy Sh^T!!!. Nope. Not gonna happen. Sorry. Wow. Are you kidding me? I'd rather buy my kid a RangeRover to put his own sticker on the back of.

Wow...

That's unfortunate. So basically this isn't a real academy (in the European sense) then. The major European academies cover the living expenses, schooling, and don't charge for the coaching & facilities for their residential youth players. Imagine if La Masia charged Messi $50k to attend when he was 13 years-old... European academies cover these costs because they see it as an investment into their player pool where eventually 2-3% of them will bring a return in investment and pay for the other 97-98%.

However if only a small percentage at this Arizona FCB academy are getting scholarships then it's being run just like any other US pay-for-play youth club and FCB is not investing in those players.

Tell your son he did a amazing job by practicing and getting to were he is in hes budding soccer path......
Now the work has to be done, dont ask for handouts, make the kid work for it. Someone suggest door to door, Id totally do that , have him work for it , if some kid came to my door explaining that he'd be willing to work for some money, Id have him do something and probably pay him triple the amount.

And yes your going to get a bunch a negativity on here , lately there's been a bunch of idiots that are ruining this forum.

Wow...

That's unfortunate. So basically this isn't a real academy (in the European sense) then. The major European academies cover the living expenses, schooling, and don't charge for the coaching & facilities for their residential youth players. Imagine if La Masia charged Messi $50k to attend when he was 13 years-old... European academies cover these costs because they see it as an investment into their player pool where eventually 2-3% of them will bring a return in investment and pay for the other 97-98%.

However if only a small percentage at this Arizona FCB academy are getting scholarships then it's being run just like any other US pay-for-play youth club and FCB is not investing in those players.

European academies get money back when their students are signed to pro contracts. USSF won't allow that in US.

Tell your son he did a amazing job by practicing and getting to were he is in hes budding soccer path......
Now the work has to be done, dont ask for handouts, make the kid work for it. Someone suggest door to door, Id totally do that , have him work for it , if some kid came to my door explaining that he'd be willing to work for some money, Id have him do something and probably pay him triple the amount.

And yes your going to get a bunch a negativity on here , lately there's been a bunch of idiots that are ruining this forum.

A lot of slimeballs have been crawling out from under their rocks lately.

Back