Happy Birthday USA!

DhSmtH8VMAAVXc_.jpg

QUOTE="Ricky Fandango, post: 208243, member: 3256"

DhSmtH8VMAAVXc_.jpg

/QUOTE

I have an original size replica on ( Original Style Parchment Paper ) framed in ( Older than Spola Wood. )
stained in light mahogany under UV glass.....

It's VERY inspiring when you think about what America has gone through to get to this point !

No stinkin Lemming Democrat/Rhino/Republican is going to take those Freedoms from me !

Perspective dumbass, perspective.
Perspective when taken out of context is indeed dumbass...
"Shaun King declared Douglass a “prophet” — but he was a prophet of redemption, not despair. And it was precisely because he believed in the Fourth of July, and the principles of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, that he believed in America’s future."

Perspective when taken out of context is indeed dumbass...
"Shaun King declared Douglass a “prophet” — but he was a prophet of redemption, not despair. And it was precisely because he believed in the Fourth of July, and the principles of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, that he believed in America’s future."
Assuming once again I see . . . the all knowing/often missing the point lying guy.

Along with Brisket and Beef Jerky, Sheriff Joe can now add Beef Ribs to the list of beef recipes he has mastered.
Beef ribs are awesome.
I always cook pork on July 4th because its just a tiny bit more American. imho.
Pulled pork on Kings Hawaiian rolls with homegrown cucumber slaw.
Yep.

I cook a bone in shoulder in 6 to 7 hours.
4.5 hours in a smoker with oak and apple (or apricot) wood at just under 300, then cover and finish in the oven at 300.
Cant touch it.
Smoke ring-check
juicy and moist-check
tender as the night-check

Last edited:
Assuming once again I see . . . the all knowing/often missing the point lying guy.
No assuming, just responding once again to nonsense you feel compelled to post...you truly are a fucking moron, please continue in your quest to remove all doubt.
I'd like to thank you on behalf of the entire kitchen, when you post, you make everyone feel just that much smarter. Thanks Duck!

Back