G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

@Luis Andres Q. Did you get the wide view angles with the Soloshot 3 so you can also see all the other little girls who make mistakes and then come on here to let us all know about them? It's called Solo for a reason. Only for your dd, not other little kids. This is starting to sound really weird and if my dd was on your dd team, I would demand no videos of my dd be allowed. In Fact, (where is Fact btw), where are you watching the live stream? Work? I hope you own your own business. You have a problem bro.

yes have my own business. You want to bring fact in here and turn this thread into soap opera. Best not to. I’m sure @Sockers858 will not be too happy. You want to start a thread and watch me and fact go at it. Start your own thread and call is out. Don’t ruin this one.

yes have my own business. You want to bring fact in here and turn this thread into soap opera. Best not to. I’m sure @Sockers858 will not be too happy. You want to start a thread and watch me and fact go at it. Start your own thread and call is out. Don’t ruin this one.
The only avatar I know is me. The rest of you all could be playing 7 multiple personalities each. More & more sign ups everyday. 5112. I promise I'm as real as you get. Is Map and Sherriff the same person? How about @espola ? How many are you bro?

The only avatar I know is me. The rest of you all could be playing 7 multiple personalities each. More & more sign ups everyday. 5112. I promise I'm as real as you get. Is Map and Sherriff the same person? How about @espola ? How many are you bro?

I’m the only one you should be able to tell by now. In the way I express myself and how I defend my views. But yeah, I agree there are some characters on this blog. And I’m being serious about that it’s just me and this is my only account. Everyone has their own character and that’s what makes this blog interesting.

I used to play poker at Oceans 11 in Oceanside when poker was hot back before the housing bust. I realized most of the dudes playing were playing with their lines of credit from their over inflated equity from their house from over inflated appraisal from some dude at the bamk. Anyway, when slow play was happening, they would bring in a few "high rollers" to get some action going. This one guy that was playing was chasing flushes all night. It's like he got a rush off of it like we all do when our kids play great soccer. He kept going to the ATM to get more and more money. I told him sometimes it's good to just call it a day. He says, "I don't give a shit, I just lost my house but pulled out a line a credit before I threw the keys to the bank." I think the SoCal Soccer Forum is only getting started :)

Last edited:
I’m the only one you should be able to tell by now. In the way I express myself and how I defend my views. But yeah, I agree there are some characters on this blog. And I’m being serious about that it’s just me and this is my only account. Everyone has their own character and that’s what makes this blog interesting.
So Luis is really your name? I don't believe you but if it is, the Brass Balls award goes to you :)

Congrats to all three on these wins!

So the best I can tell, Blues has two losses, SDSC has one loss and one draw, and Legends has three losses. So the champ of Flight 1 South will boil down to the result of Blues v SDSC tomorrow.

As a side note, if Blues wins tomorrow, they will have beaten SDSC twice, who beat Legends twice, who beat Blues twice. Lol! Soccer is funny sometimes.
Good thing there are no “champs” in scdsl

Ole beat Empire today in League cup quarter finals 3-1. We see Eagles again next weekend for the semifinal match up. This game matters and will determine the finalist for League cup. Most likely against EDA. As I don’t see anyone getting in their way in their path into the Finals. Eda beat fútbol foundation from our North silver bracket. 2-1. A team we beat 5-0 last weekend.

OC Surf 1 Galaxy OC 0
Legend 3 Blues 0
Murrieta 3 Slammers PA 2

So Legends beat Blues 3-0 and lose to SDSC 8-0. It’s gotta be a match up problem. They probably just don’t match up well against SDSC and are set up to beat a team like the Blues. Matchups at this age level are important in determining the outcomes of these games. The coaches that can play the chess type of game better usually ends up winning the match for the team.

So Legends beat Blues 3-0 and lose to SDSC 8-0. It’s gotta be a match up problem. They probably just don’t match up well against SDSC and are set up to beat a team like the Blues. Matchups at this age level are important in determining the outcomes of these games. The coaches that can play the chess type of game better usually ends up winning the match for the team.

Maybe just an off weekend for the girls. At this age there’s up and downs. First time legends and SDSC faced it was 1-1 at halftime and SDSC I believe won 3-1. Again I think people need to understand they are 9 year olds so there will be streaks of bad play and inconsistent play and streaks of great play. So I think SDSC and legends are the top 2 teams without a doubt. I don’t think coast soccer league teams have competition week in and week out to compete with those teams. Slammers PA is up and coming and blues are on the decline and will recruit many new players for the upcoming year. But again SDSC and legends will be the top 2 in this age group this year. Next year going 9 a side will change everything drastically but I believe SDSC and legends will still be the top two as both teams play great soccer not kickball and these teams will continue growing and create separation between everyone else in that age group. I believe slammers PA will also maintain a top team strictly based off the amount of talent in the area and Pete is a fantastic coach and always develops top teams.

Ole beat Empire today in League cup quarter finals 3-1. We see Eagles again next weekend for the semifinal match up. This game matters and will determine the finalist for League cup. Most likely against EDA. As I don’t see anyone getting in their way in their path into the Finals. Eda beat fútbol foundation from our North silver bracket. 2-1. A team we beat 5-0 last weekend.

empire is not a good team at all so if they only lost 3-1 and your coach was out to win that game because it’s league cup then that’s definitely not a good result just to be upfront and honest.

empire is not a good team at all so if they only lost 3-1 and your coach was out to win that game because it’s league cup then that’s definitely not a good result just to be upfront and honest.

Well believing is one thing and seeing is another. I think Empire has improved a bit from where they were last Summer. Most of the time when coach sees them as no threat offensively he will keep moving pieces around to get them to be exposed to different positions. So 3-1 score is justified in my eyes. Our main focus is possession soccer as well. We’ll see how we play against SDSC at Surf and then we can have a much better opinion to your statement. Regardless, I would say that an 8-0 loss is unacceptable even at this age group to make a claim as a top 2 team. You don’t see SDSC get blown out like that and they are all 9 years old as well. Right now I agree SDSC is the top team in CAS. Can’t say that about Legends though. They should come out to the bigger tournaments more often to see what they really are made of.

Pretty sure if I recall SDSC beat blues 8-0 in state cup last year and blues won state cup at the end. So again teams have off games. Slammers PA, blues, SDSC, legends top 4 teams and it’s not even comparable. SDSC will likely get swallowed up and lose players to surf and blues in the coming years but legends, slammers, and blues are all top clubs in their regions so I doubt they will fall off. Same for ole and empire. Can’t really say I’ve ever heard of an ole or empire team has stuck around and been amazing just my perspective. Also, I feel like any time any one says anything about your team you truly have nothing but excuses and reasons. “Well coach thought they were weak and did some changes because that team sucked and blah blah blah” look at every one of your posts. You swear your daughter and her team are like the US national team. They are 9 and again some aren’t as good as others but just accept that fact. Some never will be either. Food for thought

Pretty sure if I recall SDSC beat blues 8-0 in state cup last year and blues won state cup at the end. So again teams have off games. Slammers PA, blues, SDSC, legends top 4 teams and it’s not even comparable. SDSC will likely get swallowed up and lose players to surf and blues in the coming years but legends, slammers, and blues are all top clubs in their regions so I doubt they will fall off. Same for ole and empire. Can’t really say I’ve ever heard of an ole or empire team has stuck around and been amazing just my perspective. Also, I feel like any time any one says anything about your team you truly have nothing but excuses and reasons. “Well coach thought they were weak and did some changes because that team sucked and blah blah blah” look at every one of your posts. You swear your daughter and her team are like the US national team. They are 9 and again some aren’t as good as others but just accept that fact. Some never will be either. Food for thought

based on the status of your account I’m
suspecting a troll but I’ll bite. Score was 6-0 personally saw the game, SDSC moved the ball well that game. Yes, Blues came back to win finals in PK’s. Soccer is game of tactics and matchups. Blues made some adjustments as any good coach would do to play a different game. But then again we are talking about the Blues and like you said they seem to be on a decline and will be recruiting next year to fix this. So that just says that SDSC is the most consistent team in CAS for this age group and deserve to be ranked #1 as they are in the youth soccer rankings. But that does not say anything about Legends team. Like I mentioned earlier it would be nice for them to come to the big tournaments to see what they are really made of. No doubt they are a top 5 team but to put them as #2 just tells me that you must be associated with the Legends team and are trying to justify in your head why they should be #2. Let’s see if they can beat the Eagles first next tournament and then we may all start to look at them as a Tier 1 caliber team. As of now they are Tier 2 and fall under the top 3 teams in Tier 1.

@SoftasPillows funny how you say that I speak of our team like if they were the US national team. I have never said or claimed they are a Tier 1 team or even made a claim like they should be #2 either. It would be nice to see a scrimmage between Ole
and Legends. See what your coach thinks. I think it would be a great game to watch and see who is the the top team in the Tier 2 group. Talk to your coach...

I’m curious why everyone thinks Blues are on the decline. They won easily against SDSC today, and ended league with only two losses. Is just the Legends games that make you all say that?

I’m curious why everyone thinks Blues are on the decline. They won easily against SDSC today, and ended league with only two losses. Is just the Legends games that make you all say that?
I Agree i think blues are still the team to beat...have they dropped off compared to years pasr, maybe? But come crunch time they will adapt. Not showing all their cards right now IMO. Legends beat OC surf 3-2 today and it was anyones game from what i heard, with surf leading or tied at halftime. Still think its the usual suspects of Blues SDSC and Eagles. Until a team steps up and beats them in top tournaments then T1 will change.

Back