From Russia With Love

That's what you libs have been hanging your hat on for the last 14 months. What else do you think they will find?

So far we have Papadopoulos and Flynn pleading guilty, Gates and Manafort arrested, and several newspapers reporting that M has enough to charge t with obstruction of justice but is holding back the indictment until he has finished the investigation.

So far we have Papadopoulos and Flynn pleading guilty, Gates and Manafort arrested, and several newspapers reporting that M has enough to charge t with obstruction of justice but is holding back the indictment until he has finished the investigation.
Maybe, but you haven't got much right this past year so you are probably due.

твоя смерть от ядовитой инъекции сильно меня огорчает. я бы не исключал четыре носа в качестве подозреваемого.

Печально то, что Бобу пришлось прибегнуть к функции перевода, чтобы передать переданное им сообщение. Вы видите, что он является источником сбоев на этом форуме, просто
отследите его URL-адрес, и вы увидите, что он расположен в зоне Дауни. Вскоре эти мелодии, которые обнаруживают его тип взаимодействия, отфильтровывают его дерьмо ... разве это не Боб ...
Бедный Бедный Жирный Слоб Боб и его многочисленные псевдонимы ... Ваш концерт закончился, так же, как ваш «Мальчик» mueller's ... Он больше не может скрываться за ложными обвинениями и обвинительными заключениями ..
Камерная тюрьма в Гитмо ждет его и несколько сотен других за урановые преступления ... и что он сделал со специальным советом ... Та Та ..

He has nothing on Trump, and the court he charged Manafort in was done by Judge shopping...
Manafort will win this and Mueller will go to jail.
The same thing is happening in respect to the Awan Bros case, the judge assigned to the case is an Obama
appointee and has delayed the case an unprecedented amount of times. The case is rock solid and Awan, his
brothers, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Xavier Becerra, Donna Brazile, Hillary Cliton and a whole slew of
others should be headed to jail right about now !

I had thought that Nono was some kind of freak and now we know he’s actually a Russian. Perfect bedfellow for ricky and gobear and joe.

I had thought that Nono was some kind of freak and now we know he’s actually a Russian. Perfect bedfellow for ricky and gobear and joe.
I told these guys years ago, back when they thought Trump was a NYC liberal buffoon and way before he declared, that Russia is a conservative paradise . . . I guess they now agree.

He has nothing on Trump, and the court he charged Manafort in was done by Judge shopping...
Manafort will win this and Mueller will go to jail.
The same thing is happening in respect to the Awan Bros case, the judge assigned to the case is an Obama
appointee and has delayed the case an unprecedented amount of times. The case is rock solid and Awan, his
brothers, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Xavier Becerra, Donna Brazile, Hillary Cliton and a whole slew of
others should be headed to jail right about now !
Why not explain to us the "judge shopping" you opine took place in Virginia. Is this state or federal court where this took place? What is your evidence specifically to support your opinion?

What will you say and do when Mueller comes in with no collusion?

I've said all along that pinning collusion on dump may not happen, but I am curious to see how much comes out of this investigation, as dump is a shameless money launderer for Russia.

Back