From Russia With Love

So what you're saying is it doesn't look good for the Trumpster?
I believe that the investigation has already shown that many of Trump’s closest allies are money launderers and, as with Trump, liars. Eventually there will be some sort of conclusory statement which may not criminalize him, but will show a predilection to associating with mobsters and to favoring the Russians, who are not our friends. Clearly this investigation has damaged Trump already and his reaction to it has made it worse (he probably obstructed justice).

Thinking about the investigation is one thing, many on the left are obsessed with it.
The left can't understand how they lost the election in 2016 and they are tying their hopes to the absurdity that the Russians changed the outcome.
When that all falls apart what's next, rioting in the streets?
Bunch of knuckle heads...

Hold on a second. Muller is a Republican, appointed by republican's and this is the left's witch-hunt? Listen if you guys now want to say Trump is above the law then say it, but please don't twist it to make democrats the villain. Good grief-

Hold on a second. Muller is a Republican, appointed by republican's and this is the left's witch-hunt? Listen if you guys now want to say Trump is above the law then say it, but please don't twist it to make democrats the villain. Good grief-
They can’t say anything else. They’ve spent so much time talking about HRC being dirty that now that she’s not been convicted of anything and their leader is on the hot seat, it doesn’t compute.

I believe that the investigation has already shown that many of Trump’s closest allies are money launderers and, as with Trump, liars. Eventually there will be some sort of conclusory statement which may not criminalize him, but will show a predilection to associating with mobsters and to favoring the Russians, who are not our friends. Clearly this investigation has damaged Trump already and his reaction to it has made it worse (he probably obstructed justice).
Sounds compelling and naive all at once.

Sounds compelling and naive all at once.
Except, for some reason, once again, you can't explain your reasoning . . . or won't even try. Just blurting things out is easier. Then of course you will attempt, once again, to put the onus of translation on the reader. "Again"

Except, for some reason, once again, you can't explain your reasoning . . . or won't even try. Just blurting things out is easier. Then of course you will attempt, once again, to put the onus of translation on the reader. "Again"
Actually "onus of" interpretation.

Again thinking about the investigation is one thing, I'm fine with that. waiting for the results.
But there are those on the left including some pinheads in the kitchen that live and breath and have placed their faith in the election results having been manipulated so Trump would win....
Good grief indeed..it's utter fucking nonsense...

Most of the twisting going on around here is coming from the likes of Adam Schiff & his like minded morons...
adam-schiff.png

Again thinking about the investigation is one thing, I'm fine with that. waiting for the results.
But there are those on the left including some pinheads in the kitchen that live and breath and have placed their faith in the election results having been manipulated so Trump would win....
Good grief indeed..it's utter fucking nonsense...

Most of the twisting going on around here is coming from the likes of Adam Schiff & his like minded morons...
adam-schiff.png

Why do you say Schiff as a moron? He's always seems to make well reasoned arguments and was never prone to wave flapping. Moreover if not him, which democrat do you want asking the tough, politically uncomfortable questions. Just seems to me like ya'll need to be careful what you ask for, cuz you know you just might get it.

Why do you say Schiff as a moron? He's always seems to make well reasoned arguments and was never prone to wave flapping. Moreover if not him, which democrat do you want asking the tough, politically uncomfortable questions. Just seems to me like ya'll need to be careful what you ask for, cuz you know you just might get it.
You have Pelosi, Waters and Shiff all from California all partisan hacks, all pathetic.
Diane Feinstein could & has asked the "tough" questions & has said many times that she see has seen no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians...
That's way to reasonable for the nuts on the left...

You have Pelosi, Waters and Shiff all from California all partisan hacks, all pathetic.
Diane Feinstein could & has asked the "tough" questions & has said many times that she see has seen no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians...
That's way to reasonable for the nuts on the left...

You got an example of Schiff being unreasonable or a hack? Again, I'm not clear on what it is you don't like about him. At this point, it just feels like you're trying to smear him...

You got an example of Schiff being unreasonable or a hack? Again, I'm not clear on what it is you don't like about him. At this point, it just feels like you're trying to smear him...
Schiff has been anything but pathetic. His role leading the opposition has been a star turn.
I

The nutters use to go on about how Democrats praised Obama, that they claimed he could do no wrong, how he was put above all, and now look at them. Beware false prophets, and beware of shielding them from scrutiny.

Back