From Russia With Love

Everyone that has been arrested was a set up plain and simple.....
Look at the TRUTH not the soft TURD on your plate.....

Prove me wrong with solid facts...!

How many are still in jail? How many required a Trump pardon to avoid it or get out?
Patriots believe in our justice system...
Others don’t.

Everyone that has been arrested was a set up plain and simple.....
Look at the TRUTH not the soft TURD on your plate.....

Prove me wrong with solid facts...!
I wish I had facts for you. If only there was a tape of Bannon bragging about taking donor money for the wall and spending it on boats. And if only Flynn had confessed to perjury, then I’d have facts to rebut your solid truth.

Hey Qnono, how’s your arrest rate doing since 2017? Hillary, Bill, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Holder, Obama, Strzok, Lisa Page, Newsom, Garcetti?

I wish I had facts for you. If only there was a tape of Bannon bragging about taking donor money for the wall and spending it on boats. And if only Flynn had confessed to perjury, then I’d have facts to rebut your solid truth.

You must be quite " Messy "....
You must be rather shitty with Finances...
You must be seeking recognition for lack of Proper Education.....

Hey Qnono, how’s your arrest rate doing since 2017? Hillary, Bill, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Holder, Obama, Strzok, Lisa Page, Newsom, Garcetti?

https://live.staticflickr.com/207/486301379_5874dabbbe_b.jpg

Is Comey in jail yet? How about Hillary? Oh wait, what? All of the Trump cronies are criminals and many of them went to jail? And Trump paid $25 million for committing fraud? Lock Her Up!
These idiots must love the abuse they get for always being wrong, it’s like a fetish for these fools.

Back