FOX News is a Propaganda Machine

I don't usually have nice things to say about Fox News. But from the various clips I've been watching I do think they are deserving of credit for starting to stand up to some things Trumpian. They fired that guy who disparaged McCaine. Cuvoto went on the record calling Trump out on the lies. There are a couple more examples, but I don't know how to spell their names and am to lazy to look the stories up...

Last edited:
I don't usually have nice things to say about Fox News. But from the various clips I've been watching I do think they are deserving of credit for starting to stand up to some things Trumpian. They fired that guy who disparaged McCaine. Cuvoto went on the record calling Trump out on the lies. There are a couple more examples, but I don't know how to spell their names and am to lazy to look the stories up...
I am glad all my hard work is paying off for you.
Let me help you, Ed Henry has been going after some Trump people lately, trying to make a name and the resident fag always does.

I am glad all my hard work is paying off for you.
Let me help you, Ed Henry has been going after some Trump people lately, trying to make a name and the resident fag always does.

Wow if that is how you refer to gay people how do you refer to black people and Hispanics? Very deplorable sir.

Anyone else notice how orange, dumb and ill informed Trump is? Anyone notice his glued together hair.

Grow up Ricky. Argue substance. We can all talk shit.
Ha ha.
I didnt think you'd swallow that hook.
Where were you when Trump's "little hands" were the topic dujour?
My observation was just a little witty contre.
I could care less about anyone's hands.

Ha ha.
I didnt think you'd swallow that hook.
Where were you when Trump's "little hands" were the topic dujour?
My observation was just a little witty contre.
I could care less about anyone's hands.
Satire...sarcasm...tongue in cheek...some folks just don't get it, some folks don't want to get it, some folks never will.

Bitter old fool.

Hmm. My take was you just disliked E because you have that chip on your shoulder about not having graduated high school... and he so obviously has.
Life shakes things out Ricky. He ended up and engineer and you a plumber. Lashing out isn't going to change that or be a substitute for not having educated yourself.

Hmm. My take was you just disliked E because you have that chip on your shoulder about not having graduated high school... and he so obviously has.
Life shakes things out Ricky. He ended up and engineer and you a plumber. Lashing out isn't going to change that or be a substitute for not having educated yourself.

English is not your first language is it......

When did you become a pompous ass?

Back