FOX News is a Propaganda Machine

America Wins! Last Man Standing Will Return to Fox
Posted at 5:00 pm on May 3, 2018 by Brandon Morse

last-man-standing.jpg

Ask, and ye shall receive.

The Tim Allen led and right-wing themed show “Last Man Standing” is poised to be resurrected, and put back on television where America wants it, but this time the show will be airing on Fox. According to Page Six, the show’s seventh season is also poised to bring back all the main characters as well, making changes to show as minimal as possible.

This is welcome news to many fans who were outraged upon Last Man Standing’s sudden cancellation on ABC despite its superb ratings. This move was so confusing, and seemingly unwarranted that many suggested it got the ax due to the show’s right-leaning slant.

You are taking lessons from the dizzy one I see.

. . . from this side of the pitch I can see you people all morphing into the same entity.
It iz a simple question, I totally understand if you can't answer it, you people and your false accusations, the only thing you are good at.

I am quite sure history will prove you are on the wrong side of history.

Please show us his successes.......

That is a straight up question.

Be Honest with yourself and post the
Truth !

I've got three...

1. He proved he can successfully procreate.
2. He proved he can successfully steal elections.
3. He proved he can successfully fuck shit up.......

Fox & Friends” host Pete Hegseth trashed the “failing New York Times” on Friday for supposedly not reporting on the recent capture of five ISIS leaders, apparently unaware the paper beat Fox News to the story.

“I looked for the five ISIS leaders captured in the failing New York Times,” Hegseth said, flipping through the newspaper. “And in the print edition today, I have not seen it yet.”

Hegseth didn’t find the story in Friday’s New York Times because the paper covered it on Wednesday. Hegseth’s own station, Fox News, reported on the Times’ coverage a day later, on Thursday.

Hegseth and his co-hosts were discussing President Donald Trump’s tweet on Thursday announcing that ISIS five leaders were “just captured.”

So the Times reporting also beat Trump’s

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-fox-friends-apos-host-184715473.html

Fox & Friends” host Pete Hegseth trashed the “failing New York Times” on Friday for supposedly not reporting on the recent capture of five ISIS leaders, apparently unaware the paper beat Fox News to the story.

“I looked for the five ISIS leaders captured in the failing New York Times,” Hegseth said, flipping through the newspaper. “And in the print edition today, I have not seen it yet.”

Hegseth didn’t find the story in Friday’s New York Times because the paper covered it on Wednesday. Hegseth’s own station, Fox News, reported on the Times’ coverage a day later, on Thursday.

Hegseth and his co-hosts were discussing President Donald Trump’s tweet on Thursday announcing that ISIS five leaders were “just captured.”

So the Times reporting also beat Trump’s

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-fox-friends-apos-host-184715473.html
He has been busy.

Back