Espola's newest neighborhood

The attack on Kelce follows the usual fact-free line --

"And while Swift has been blamed on social media for turning Kelce woke, his Bud Light ad actually appeared before the two met."
“FACTS? WE DON’T HAVE NO FACTS!! WE DON’T NEED NO STINKING FACTS!!!” With the Q-magas all they need is accusations.

A note on "ignore" --

There is a mechanical "ignore" function built into the forum software. However, I still get notices that someone I am ignoring with that tool has posted something, and I still see responses others make to the set of those ignored that way.

At another level, I can just not open a poster's thumbnails that appear on the "Latest Activity" screen (unless suggested into it by a non-ignored poster's response).

The cleanest level is to read everything a poster posts and not respond to it, just to keep him honest, either by direct rebuttal or by filing bits away into a compendium.

Last edited:
Each state has its own defamation laws, but the basic principles are the same no matter where you file your lawsuit. A plaintiff suing for online defamation typically must show that the defendant:
  • made a false statement of fact
  • the statement was made to someone other than the plaintiff
  • the statement harmed the plaintiff's reputation, and
  • the defendant was "negligent" (careless) about whether the statement was true or false.

Each state has its own defamation laws, but the basic principles are the same no matter where you file your lawsuit. A plaintiff suing for online defamation typically must show that the defendant:
  • the defendant was "negligent" (careless) about whether the statement was true or false.

So if you were to file litigation, would you do it as Espola, Fudd, CisKer Du or "et al."?

If you were specifically targeted because of your age you might be able to assert a Rico violation, which is treble damages. You may be living on the beach soon.

If you were specifically targeted because of your age you might be able to assert a Rico violation, which is treble damages. You may be living on the beach soon.
That assumes there is anything to collect. The more likely result would be an injunction.

I must confess that today in an online discussion with my brother about keyboard functions in various flavors of laptops I referred to SoCalSoccer as "my favorite political/sports humor website".

I must confess that today in an online discussion with my brother about keyboard functions in various flavors of laptops I referred to SoCalSoccer as "my favorite political/sports humor website".
You are a sick, perverted and demented old man dude. Nothing funny about cheating and lying scum that lie and abuse little girls with soccer dreams asshat. I came to socal soccer forum to ask questions about clowns who lie and take parents money in pay for play schemes. Then I found myself in "The Kitchen" dealing with sickos like you. Look what you have become. Say hi to Surf Futbol for me loser. Dad4, Husker Du and you all came out for a reason. It's full moon time and this one is different.

1706194040259.png

I have seen very little actual political discussion in this forum in a long time. Angst, fear, desperation, hate and false narratives abound. This is now the realm of one or two broken and deeply damaged individuals or maybe just the one.

I have seen very little actual political discussion in this forum in a long time. Angst, fear, desperation, hate and false narratives abound. This is now the realm of one or two broken and deeply damaged individuals or maybe just the one.
Let me ask you two political questions and let's see if you answer. Thoughts on Kari Lake being bribed with millions to walk away from the Senate race? Question #2. Do you really think the children that go missing are runaways?

To @dad4 @Hüsker Dü @espola @surf futbol @EOTL @The Long Game @all the losers who deleted their avatars and lastly, to @all the cheating elite parents who paid big dollars so their daughters would make "The List" or "Make a Camp" so they could go to Big U. Karma is knocking big time. I will predict the psychopaths have a black Swan event planned to stop Nov 5th from happening because this time they can't cheat and buy people. Remember November 5th. These same losers purposely put poison jabs together and are responsible for killing millions, destroying small business and they're not done yet. The same group of men who put the jabs together fuck with kids, let that sink in. Bring on the political debates, I'm here ready to debate any of you clowns🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Back