Espola's newest neighborhood

The second best thing that can happen when your wife calls for help because her car won't start 10 miles away is for the problem to be that the car is in gear.

The best thing would have been to have figured that out on the phone.
That's why wife has a hubby. When my son was a baby, my wife called me letting me know there was an alligator in his room. She said it was huge and she was crying. Freaking out. I drove from work in Riverside all the way to Placentia to come save the day. It was a very large alligator "lizard" and had gone under his crib. It's still one of the fun things we laugh about from the early years. Good job helping the wife out. At least you have a wife to help, right?

1686971106945.png

Because of the news today about Jimmy Johnson, I wsnted to find out more about Janway Chiropractic and Acupuncture of Muskogee, Oklahoma. I found this under "Services" --

Curabitur faucibus a urna id pretium. Nam nec neque a justo aliquet volutpat. Nunc mollis ornare commodo. Curabitur posuere turpis at velit volutpat elementum. Sed malesuada velit eu felis fermentum, vitae varius nisi sagittis. Mauris mattis dictum dolor vel vehicula. Mauris eu leo purus.

Morbi sed lacinia massa. Pellentesque orci arcu, congue nec ex sed, tempus ullamcorper eros.

Nam est urna, varius in mattis eu, mattis sit amet urna.

Google translate makes this of it, which isnt much better --

1687902649835.png

Because of the news today about Jimmy Johnson, I wsnted to find out more about Janway Chiropractic and Acupuncture of Muskogee, Oklahoma. I found this under "Services" --

Curabitur faucibus a urna id pretium. Nam nec neque a justo aliquet volutpat. Nunc mollis ornare commodo. Curabitur posuere turpis at velit volutpat elementum. Sed malesuada velit eu felis fermentum, vitae varius nisi sagittis. Mauris mattis dictum dolor vel vehicula. Mauris eu leo purus.

Morbi sed lacinia massa. Pellentesque orci arcu, congue nec ex sed, tempus ullamcorper eros.

Nam est urna, varius in mattis eu, mattis sit amet urna.

Google translate makes this of it, which isnt much better --

View attachment 17508

This is where you and your alter ego, above, should stay. Right here where you've been providing incoherent babble since the middle of 2016.

Many people cry for the cows and chickens that are slaughtered to feed us, but when artificial meat overwhelms the marketplace, will anyone cry for the cows and chickens who were never given life?

I woke up from a very vivid dream when I fell out of bed. Luckily, I landed on my feet. I immediately tried to get back to sleep and that dream, but I don't think that has ever worked.

Things that never happened to me before --

While leaving the store I shall not name in Sacramento, I was checking my receipt when the wind blew it out of my hand. I chased after it in the wind, finally catching up by stepping on it (and took only three tries to pick it up). Turning my attention back to my shopping cart, I noticed that it was headed down the drainage pitch faster than a fast walk (which I knew because I was pursuing it at a fast walk). Eventually, it got to the bottom, a storm drain grill, where it circled around and waited for me. As I turned back toward where my car was parked, I noticed that a car had been following me the whole way. I hope he was laughing.

Driving back down the endless boredom of SR99 on cruise control, I was stretching out my right leg when my knee bumped into the ignition key, turning it off. The driver's display just said "GOOD-BYE" and went black. Luckily we had enough momentum and the traffic was light enough that I was able to get over to the shoulder. After my heart slowed down, we were able to figure out what had happened and continue back on our way south.

I know nothing about Taylor Swift.

Why is the news suddenly so full of her today?
She was in the luxury box at the Kansas City Chief’s game sitting by Travis Kelce’s mom. Travis, tight end for KC and the best in the game, is reported to be dating Taylor Swift. The sale of Travis Kelce jerseys has gone up 400%. Swiftly nation in full effect . . . and they, like her are anti-maga.

She was in the luxury box at the Kansas City Chief’s game sitting by Travis Kelce’s mom. Travis, tight end for KC and the best in the game, is reported to be dating Taylor Swift. The sale of Travis Kelce jerseys has gone up 400%. Swiftly nation in full effect . . . and they, like her are anti-maga.
What is his political stance?

Is he the 2-shots commercial guy? Crush and his sound-alikes must hate him.
Yeah as far as extreme rightwing, Q-magas are concerned he has a lot of things they hate. He plays in the NFL, he’s hardworking, cheerful, hangs with Swift, loves America . . .
1695931746996.jpeg
that’s Travis Kelce on the right.

Back