ECNL vs. College Team (Womens)

You’re less stupid than most magats. Better to quit while you’re behind. Most of you would make up some s**t about how I run a pizza parlor in DC that has a tunnel to the WH to traffic children for the Clintons.
How do you know these things? I think you are the one peddling in conspiracy theories. I've never even heard of such a thing.

I figured you’d celebrate being associated with a Domestic Terrorist who bombed the Capital Building......very Trumpanzee of you.

The only person associating me with her is you. But that’s what magats do. As stated earlier, y’all ceded any claim to the moral high ground many years ago. So you need to accuse the people who actually have it of being like people who are reprehensible. Especially if you think it levels the playing field because you actually do admire pedos (like Gaetz, Trumpster Fire, Giuliani and Dershbag), and people who actually support insurrection (same).

The only person associating me with her is you. But that’s what magats do. As stated earlier, y’all ceded any claim to the moral high ground many years ago. So you need to accuse the people who actually have it of being like people who are reprehensible. Especially if you think it levels the
What ever your trying to prove its down a rabbit hole. You’ve run yourself into a hole. Try something else. Like your knowledge of the game it’s obvious you know it, Stick to it. It’s why we are here.

Last edited:
What ever your trying to prove its down a rabbit hole. You’ve run yourself into a hole. Try something else. Like your knowledge of the game it’s obvious you know it, Stick to it. It’s why we are here.

Nah. It took about 2 pages of people turning this into a thread about mocking pay equity and self-pity about how white men are such victims before I said anything. Soccer doesn’t seem to be why anyone is here. I’m happy to play along.

Is there any particular reason why you’re ok with people hijacking threads to push narratives of misogyny, transphobia, and racism, yet you only seem to have a problem with the guy who pushes back? Where were you on pages 1-3 before I said anything? Whooping it up over “jokes” mocking pay and racial equity?

Nah. It took about 2 pages of people turning this into a thread about mocking pay equity and self-pity about how white men are such victims before I said anything. Soccer doesn’t seem to be why anyone is here. I’m happy to play along.
No victim here. But as a son of a Police Officer you are way off base. My father stood for right and wrong not a color of skin. He arrested people based on their performance in life. He was shot at, punched and has a scar where he was bitten. He fought for what is right not anything else. So stop. You know nothing about who he is but yet you are ok degrading him. Again Stop.... if you want to know more about who he is feel free to ask or stop generalizing. Now with that said, there are issues within the police force and I hope Chauvin burns in hell.

Get back to soccer and enjoy the game and leave politics off this site and move on. Have a good day.

No victim here. But as a son of a Police Officer you are way off base. My father stood for right and wrong not a color of skin. He arrested people based on their performance in life. He was shot at, punched and has a scar where he was bitten. He fought for what is right not anything else. So stop. You know nothing about who he is but yet you are ok degrading him. Again Stop.... if you want to know more about who he is feel free to ask or stop generalizing. Now with that said, there are issues within the police force and I hope Chauvin burns in hell.

Get back to soccer and enjoy the game and leave politics off this site and move on. Have a good day.
Tell your old mad thanks for serving. I have a very good pal who has been OC Sherriff for 25 years. He puts his life on the line every night ((Big time cop and is in charge of a station that covers parts of OC late at night)). He has three dds and they dont know if dad will come home each night he goes to protect & serve. He told me the hardest part of his job is calling a parent and letting them know their ds or dd is dead. This asshole that Dom lets roam free here is causing so much hate. The fact is, the assholes want us to fight and hate. Fcku them is all I can say.

Tell your old mad thanks for serving. I have a very good pal who has been OC Sherriff for 25 years. He puts his life on the line every night ((Big time cop and is in charge of a station that covers parts of OC late at night)). He has three dds and they dont know if dad will come home each night he goes to protect & serve. He told me the hardest part of his job is calling a parent and letting them know their ds or dd is dead. This asshole that Dom lets roam free here is causing so much hate. The fact is, the assholes want us to fight and hate. Fcku them is all I can say.

Will do. I appreciate it. He still works as a guard at a Federal Court House. He is 73 and just can not quit. He worked some horrible cases and in the end as a detective it was crimes against children and domestic violence. None of these are assumed race but always awful. People see media @EOTL and I understand. There is evil out there no doubt but there is good too. Again feel free to ask me about my father if you want to know more. I am proud of who he is and what he has done for the most part. Like us all he has flaws.

Is there any particular reason why you’re ok with people hijacking threads to push narratives of misogyny, transphobia, and racism, yet you only seem to have a problem with the guy who pushes back? Where were you on pages 1-3 before I said anything? Whooping it up over “jokes” mocking pay and racial equity?
Link please to an example of hate that transcends Blue Lives Murder and your persistence in mocking DDs. Asking for a friend.

Your paranoia is fascinating to say the least.

No. Just because your dad may have done his job properly does not mean anyone should have even the slightest respect for a racist Blue Lives Murder counter movement that was created to oppose people who are understandably fed up with cops murdering black people. Where the f**k is the national police slogan/movement to weed out the racism in their ranks? Where is the national police movement to oppose what Chauvin did? It doesn’t exist. Instead we get police unions donating millions to defend their racist murdering brethren, along with a PR campaign designed to denigrate those who oppose getting murdered by law enforcement as unpatriotic. Honestly, any respect that any person should have for pretty much any cop flew out the window when they collectively decided that the best response to criticism about shooting unarmed black people in the back or in their sleep was to mock the movement, co-opt their phrase, and then slap an American flag on it as if standing up to racist pigs is un-American.

I have never degraded your dad. I never said a word about him. You only think that I did because you expect people to bend the knee to a racist movement aimed at protecting racist cops, and you’re pissed that people won’t kiss cops’ asses by mere virtue of being cops. But since you brought him up, was your dad someone who spoke up about his racist colleagues, or did he keep quiet and donate to their criminal defense funds?

Link please to an example of hate that transcends Blue Lives Murder and your persistence in mocking DDs. Asking for a friend.

Your paranoia is fascinating to say the least.
Language Warning!!!! He's a fucking trip Happy. He's been after me and my dd for three years now. Dude is dangerous is all I can say and why soccer and this country and I might add, the whole world needs a clean up with bleach because crimes against kids. I just saw two smugglers leave 3 and 5 year old little girls to be picked up by monsters or nice helping people like EOTL? This is nuts and sick. WTFU and take care of the kids first and make sure they get born too. I know abortion is touchy subject but man, we got out of control as a society and we need to do better for the kids and the elderly. Fuck, I'm shocked at how selfish we were. The good news is people are now WTFU and it's awesome to see. Finally is all I can say. Love you Guy & Happy and everyone else.

Last edited:
No. Just because your dad may have done his job properly does not mean anyone should have even the slightest respect for a racist Blue Lives Murder counter movement that was created to oppose people who are understandably fed up with cops murdering black people. Where the f**k is the national police slogan/movement to weed out the racism in their ranks? Where is the national police movement to oppose what Chauvin did? It doesn’t exist. Instead we get police unions donating millions to defend their racist murdering brethren, along with a PR campaign designed to denigrate those who oppose getting murdered by law enforcement as unpatriotic. Honestly, any respect that any person should have for pretty much any cop flew out the window when they collectively decided that the best response to criticism about shooting unarmed black people in the back or in their sleep was to mock the movement, co-opt their phrase, and then slap an American flag on it as if standing up to racist pigs is un-American.

I have never degraded your dad. I never said a word about him. You only think that I did because you expect people to bend the knee to a racist movement aimed at protecting racist cops, and you’re pissed that people won’t kiss cops’ asses by mere virtue of being cops. But since you brought him up, was your dad someone who spoke up about his racist colleagues, or did he keep quiet and donate to their criminal defense funds?
@Dominic if you domt remove this asshole once and for all, I will remove Crush today and I promise I will never come back.

@Dominic if you domt remove this asshole once and for all, I will remove Crush today and I promise I will never come back.

Are you upset that people stand up to misogynists, racists, cops who murder people, and their sympathizers and enablers? You think it’s a hoot for your bigoted brethren to say whatever offensive thing they want, but get pissy when it gets thrown back at them?

Like all threads that go sideways, I didn’t cause it to happen. It went on for pages before I said anything. And, as much as you don’t want to here it, the truth is that cops do murder. There is a trial about that happening as we speak, in case you were not aware.

This will be my last political response. YOU generalize and with that you degrade those that have done good in the world. Again you have no idea what he has done as a person/father/grandfather. If you want to know ask. This stands for many officers and former officers. We have become a generalized culture and that is sad. There is good in bad in every part of our country. Every race, every occupation, every soccer parent or coach. There is good and bad. You have to take each as a one on one basis and then make the determination not as a whole. We can throw stats we can throw incidents and we can say you should have turned so in so in. This can be done everywhere. You chose Police and I take that personal because you do not know what you think you know. I am sure you are a good dude and not "that parent" and we can talk offline all day about this if you wish but you did degrade my Father by generalizing and putting all in one bucket.

You know so little it's amazing. You are great at ingesting and blowing smoke. There are over 18K policing agencies in this country. You generalize but shows how simple minded and platform driven you are. I do appreciate that you are committed to being the king of the soccer forum.

You are an activist in your own mind and you spew your nonsense on a soccer forum that's filled with an educated population. What national police slogan/movement are you looking for?

Are you upset that people stand up to misogynists, racists, cops who murder people, and their sympathizers and enablers? You think it’s a hoot for your bigoted brethren to say whatever offensive thing they want, but get pissy when it gets thrown back at them?

Like all threads that go sideways, I didn’t cause it to happen. It went on for pages before I said anything. And, as much as you don’t want to here it, the truth is that cops do murder. There is a trial about that happening as we speak, in case you were not aware.
You are the biggest P_S ever and I think you will be terminated very soon. Enjoy the COLD. I tell people to be HOT or COLD. At least we all know how COLD you are. Side Note: To Lukewarm Lucas, you better get off the pot and get your shit together and make a decision too. Hot or cold. Dom has until 11:59PM today to terminate your ass once and for all. If he doesn;t, then crush will be gone. I had to do it bro. You got way too much hate in your soul and you need to go to another planet for basic training on how to love & forgive. You can;t teach with mercy if all you have in the tank is hate. It's best that you leave EOTL, trust me. I know Dom leans left and I respect that but this is not about L or R or D and R and all the BS. This is about kids. Did you not know I'm Peter Pan too bro? I never grew up and i never will. Jesus said if you dont humble yourself and stay a child, you wont enter the Kingdom of God and I'm just following what he said. His words not mine so don get all huffy and puffy with me you big baby!!!

1617293048504.png

It is ridiculous that @Dominic let’s ETOL get away with the posting and destroying thread after thread with ZERO recourse. Every other poster who spoke the way ETOL does has been banned except him. Anyone else wonder why?

Makes this forum suck!

Back