ECNL Playoff Draw (Seattle)

Does anybody know when the playoff draw will take place? I had somebody tell me it would be today but haven't seen anything posted or talked about.

It is ridiculous that ECNL has not publicized a date and time for the playoff draw and started hyping it up.

This should be a big deal with team parties being scheduled around it, etc. Instead, ECNL is apparently gonna plop it out like wet fart. They are so bad at so many things. This is a perfect example.

It is ridiculous that ECNL has not publicized a date and time for the playoff draw and started hyping it up.

This should be a big deal with team parties being scheduled around it, etc. Instead, ECNL is apparently gonna plop it out like wet fart. They are so bad at so many things. This is a perfect example.
Despite being the top league in the nation, they don't present/market themselves very well. They appear to be an organization run on a shoestring.

On a possibly related note, there are some inconsistencies in how teams are seeded. Does anyone have a link to the process for seeding teams in the Champions League Qualifier Seedings? Specifically, do they truncate at two decimal points for the points-per-game (ppg) and compare? It's mathematically incorrect to compare numbers by truncating instead of rounding off - unless this is some sort of "new" mathematics. I see cases where it does make a difference in seeding order.

I could not agree more. They should definitely be hyping it up. They do a decent job with social media… But could certainly do more. And God forbid you ever send them an email asking a question. My DD’s first year in the ECNL had her playing a game in Vegas…temp was 115°. Witnessed several girls throwing up on the field due to the heat. No one seemed to know whether or not a policy existed with regards to canceling/rescheduling a game due to excessive heat. Took it upon myself to send an innocent email asking that very question. Received a reply that stated “ask your team manager, and please refrain from emailing the ECNL directly”.

I could not agree more. They should definitely be hyping it up. They do a decent job with social media… But could certainly do more. And God forbid you ever send them an email asking a question. My DD’s first year in the ECNL had her playing a game in Vegas…temp was 115°. Witnessed several girls throwing up on the field due to the heat. No one seemed to know whether or not a policy existed with regards to canceling/rescheduling a game due to excessive heat. Took it upon myself to send an innocent email asking that very question. Received a reply that stated “ask your team manager, and please refrain from emailing the ECNL directly”.

When kids are getting sick and the coaches and tournament authorities are doing nothing, it's time for the parents to do their duty.

Anyone have any Champion League predictions for the playoffs in Seattle? Is Solar going to win every age group?
Very good chance winning U-13, U-14, U15 and U16.......Will it happen, probably not....talking about young teen girls here, not professionals.

The only Championships in Seattle are the 18/19’s. At that age group, Real Co, Hawks, PDA, MVLA, Solar and Beach all have a legit chance at the Title!

Heard a rumor Legends got in as someone may have dropped out. Anyone else hear anything like this?

The only Championships in Seattle are the 18/19’s. At that age group, Real Co, Hawks, PDA, MVLA, Solar and Beach all have a legit chance at the Title!

Heard a rumor Legends got in as someone may have dropped out. Anyone else hear anything like this?
i know how the playoffs work bra.....thanks for the oldtimers post and letting us all know your the only one who knows the 18/19's end in Seattle. Guess i should have stated its a two part question...SMH

I heard two non-California teams in the 18/19 age group that are in the top 16 dropped out. It will be interesting how they get replaced. Eastside from the NW conference (2.55 ppg) is the only division winner that didn't get in automatically. Real CO and MVLA won their divisions and are in from the NW conference. Don't sleep on Concorde. Based on what I saw from them last year and their performance this year, they will be a tough out.

Also, I'm still trying to figure out how they are doing the seedings. There are some inconsistencies given the current seedings.

Back