Eagles Summer Classic

Advised Tower #1 and #2 of our schedule and any possible interference with flight paths. Have been given green light and thumbs up.

Would be surprised if Buddy lets you through the gate, lol.
Good luck this weekend. Hydrate on Saturday.

DeAnza over Eagles 2-1

Real SoCal EGSL 9-0 over Fram
Thought it was 10-0 but either refs or me lost track. RSC dominated everywhere. #8 was unstoppable up top. wow!

DeAnza over Eagles 2-1

Real SoCal EGSL 9-0 over Fram
Thought it was 10-0 but either refs or me lost track. RSC dominated everywhere. #8 was unstoppable up top. wow!
Yeah guess we keep getting lucky against good teams. Game was fun to watch. Wish we could compete at that level.....

Yeah guess we keep getting lucky against good teams. Game was fun to watch. Wish we could compete at that level.....

You should have won that game. You guys are awesome. You can compete at any level.... Surprised you're even playing age appropriate - thought you would be playing up at U15 and dominating. You beat our "C" team 2-1 - damn -= you kicked their ass. I soon wish I were on your team.

I miss being able to soar like an eagle.

By the way - when are you going to Roll Call and make it official???????

I believe they're out of NorCal, Sacramento area.
Sacramento area is correct.

Against us - they may have spent about a total of 2 minutes in our half. They definitely didn't have a shot on goal. I'll have to check the video I took with my GIANT telescopic video pole that ILOVETHISGAME is so jealous of.

I figured it would be a cake walk for RSC EGSL to face off against De Anza but it looks like RSC needs a win (not a tie) in their final pool play game against Strikers FC OC tomorrow AM. Should be a good game. If RSC advances I think they beat De Anza. De Anza looked athletic and aggressive but RSC has too many guns for them. RSC can't sleep on Strikers though.

RSC vs. De Anza should be a good one. RSC is more athletic as a team but De Anza is strong and fast at key positions and that can help offset some of that.

De Anza will need to dictate the flow of the game to win, they can't get into a track meet with RSC. RSC needs to press as a unit and not allow De Anza time to reset along the back.

Should be a good one!

My pick is RSC over Deanza. Both are good teams with similar styles but I think RSC will be better in the air. They are dangerous on set pieces and I believe that will be the difference.

(DeAnza) the better team won. They were better in all facets of the game. Not way better, but enough to win this game pretty easily. RSC did have two or three good scoring chances. The first on a beautiful left footed shot that rocked the crossbar, then a cross that was almost knocked in off a girls thigh and the last on a short break away that the DeAnza keeper came out on and made a beautiful sliding save.

DeAnza scored their first goal on a cross from the right win that was volleyed in out of the air by the left wing at the far post. Score was 1-0 at half-time and the game still up for grabs. DeAnza scored quickly in the second half off of another cross and then their final goal was a bit of a defensive let-down as the center forward split three RSC defenders on a 50/50 ball then came in to the box, the keeper came out a little too late and she slotted the ball in the corner. DeAnza also had a few other good goal scoring chances.

The DeAnza back line is amazing. Very physical and incredibly fast and able to play out of the back with ease. Of the top ten kids in the game, I'd say DeAnza had 7 or probably 8 of them. DeAnza moved the ball better and moved without the ball better. RSC spent most of the game chasing and pressing with mixed success.

But it was a fun game to watch and a very educational game to bring my kid to. Hats off to both teams!

(DeAnza) the better team won. They were better in all facets of the game. Not way better, but enough to win this game pretty easily. RSC did have two or three good scoring chances. The first on a beautiful left footed shot that rocked the crossbar, then a cross that was almost knocked in off a girls thigh and the last on a short break away that the DeAnza keeper came out on and made a beautiful sliding save.

DeAnza scored their first goal on a cross from the right win that was volleyed in out of the air by the left wing at the far post. Score was 1-0 at half-time and the game still up for grabs. DeAnza scored quickly in the second half off of another cross and then their final goal was a bit of a defensive let-down as the center forward split three RSC defenders on a 50/50 ball then came in to the box, the keeper came out a little too late and she slotted the ball in the corner. DeAnza also had a few other good goal scoring chances.

The DeAnza back line is amazing. Very physical and incredibly fast and able to play out of the back with ease. Of the top ten kids in the game, I'd say DeAnza had 7 or probably 8 of them. DeAnza moved the ball better and moved without the ball better. RSC spent most of the game chasing and pressing with mixed success.

But it was a fun game to watch and a very educational game to bring my kid to. Hats off to both teams!

Agree. The better team won today. We had our chances-on another day maybe those go in and it's a different game. Give credit to DeAnza, they possess and move the ball very well and they capitalized on their chances. That's soccer....

My pick is RSC over Deanza. Both are good teams with similar styles but I think RSC will be better in the air. They are dangerous on set pieces and I believe that will be the difference.
RSC was very dangerous on corners and direct kicks. The first half they EASILY could have had at least two goals off corners.

Back