IE Surf West MB/SB
De Anza Force
Real So Cal - SCV

Flight 1 - Group B
Strikers FC - OC
Real So Cal EGSL
Fram
Elk Grove United

Good turnout, Group A is the tougher of the two, no room for error. De Anza has to be the favorites there, and Eagles is solid. Don't sleep on RSC p SCV, saw them last year and this year at CRL Play In, they definitely bring it.

Group B, should be interesting to see how Strikers stacks up against RSC - EGSL.

As a side note, anyone else having issues with the Ads within the posts? I get the windows in between, but the ones actually in the posts are awful.

Hmmm...my ads went away and the layout looks normal on my end. Did you try closing and restarting your browser? I'm definitely not an IT kind of guy, so beyond that, I'm not much help.

You guys should count yourselves lucky - I get find your Russian bride ads :( (and I'm left wondering what website did I visit that 1) put me in the category of MAN 2) put me in the category of single 3) put me in the category of looking to get married! I'm a soccer mom married to my college sweetheart for 22 years! Why the Russian brides?

You guys should count yourselves lucky - I get find your Russian bride ads :( (and I'm left wondering what website did I visit that 1) put me in the category of MAN 2) put me in the category of single 3) put me in the category of looking to get married! I'm a soccer mom married to my college sweetheart for 22 years! Why the Russian brides?
Classic!

Looking forward to a fun tournament.

Questions: DeAnza - Is this your top team - the EGSL squad???? --- the one that will be playing in Surf?
Strikers - same question - Is this you EGSL squad???

Looking forward to a fun tournament.

Questions: DeAnza - Is this your top team - the EGSL squad???? --- the one that will be playing in Surf?
Strikers - same question - Is this you EGSL squad???
Yes. It may be a somewhat expanded roster. But as far as I know all the top players will attend from De Anza.

Heard tournament is riddled with teams being placed in wrong age groups. Could be some schedule changes? Maybe not the 04 top flight though. But other flights and age groups, yes.

Back