Dominic: Why do you allow clear racists in your forum?

The racist dipshits on here crack me up.
I’d ask why some of you hate black people so much but I already know...you’re dumb and scared.

It's not racist to call out bullshit, phony hypocrites like you. The media won't give these any attention. They'll spend the entire fucking week on another career criminal shot by police because he thought it was okay to drive while intoxicated, punch police officers that were peacefully arresting him and shooting at them with their own tasers.

You call that whatever the fuck you want... your actions are bullshit hypocrisy and you fool nobody. The only question is whether Barbara Streisand will give this girl's family some of her Disney stock.

More "content of their character" for you, methy. You seeing a common theme here or is it just me?

View attachment 7693
And that should be a death sentence? They had his car, his keys, knew exactly who he was they could have picked him up anytime later. You are crying for a militarized police state but cried about the covid-19 lockdown. You are obviously a racist, fascist, hypocrite. Fuck off nazi wannabe.

And that should be a death sentence? They had his car, his keys, knew exactly who he was they could have picked him up anytime later. You are crying for a militarized police state but cried about the covid-19 lockdown. You are obviously a racist, fascist, hypocrite. Fuck off nazi wannabe.
I feel sorry for the guy. He's really stupid, angry and jealous.

You are "obviously" projecting...

No, you don't allow criminals to just walk away because they don't feel like being arrested. HIS actions determined HIS fate... just like all the other lifelong criminals that didn't go peacefully. What I am asking for is something so fucking simple that everyone else seems to be able to do it. If you HAVE to be a piece of shit criminal, like this guy and most others were, comply. Go to jail like a man. If you want thugs living in your neighborhood... have them come live with you, loser.

I said Outlaw does. You must have known...

I don't hate black people. I hate criminals, people that support them and the phony bullshit notion of making heroes out of violent criminals that died because they were too fucking stupid to comply with an arrest. It's bad enough that black lives only matter to black people if someone white can be blamed for their deaths.

I don't hate black people. I hate criminals, people that support them and the phony bullshit notion of making heroes out of violent criminals that died because they were too fucking stupid to comply with an arrest. It's bad enough that black lives only matter to black people if someone white can be blamed for their deaths.

Racist.

No, you don't allow criminals to just walk away because they don't feel like being arrested. HIS actions determined HIS fate... just like all the other lifelong criminals that didn't go peacefully. What I am asking for is something so fucking simple that everyone else seems to be able to do it. If you HAVE to be a piece of shit criminal, like this guy and most others were, comply. Go to jail like a man. If you want thugs living in your neighborhood... have them come live with you, loser.
So yes, you see the killing as justified . . . 3 to the chest or in this case e in the back.

You deem the most minor of offenses as punishable by death. You even dig up their rap sheet as if that further proves death was an acceptable outcome.

So yes, you see the killing as justified . . . 3 to the chest or in this case e in the back.

Yes, I do. He assaulted a police officer and shot a taser at him. Sorry... someday the criminals are going to learn to respect laws and law enforcement. Otherwise, they will no longer be a burden to society... like this violent animal.

You deem the most minor of offenses as punishable by death. You even dig up their rap sheet as if that further proves death was an acceptable outcome.

No, I don't. This loser was driving drunk, fought with police, punched police, took their tasers and shot at them.

You see the difference between that and "the most minor offenses"? You fucking moron.

Back