Dominic: Why do you allow clear racists in your forum?

The Outlaw and Sheriff Joe are clear-cut, textbook racists. Are these the views of your forum? If so, let us know so the rest of us civilized people can leave. If they don't represent the views of your forum, then you shouldn't have people like them in it.

Let us know. Thanks.

The Outlaw and Sheriff Joe are clear-cut, textbook racists. Are these the views of your forum? If so, let us know so the rest of us civilized people can leave. If they don't represent the views of your forum, then you shouldn't have people like them in it.

Let us know. Thanks.
Dominic thank you for allowing all voices to express their views. I can handle hearing views from all different kinds of people whether I agree with them or not.

Let us know. Thanks.
I’m surprised you didn’t mention @EOTL, since he is condoning violent protest and property distruction.

I’m all for freedom of speech but they are hijacking a lot of the threads. I guess we just let them talk to themselves and keep trying to bring back the topic and not fall for their traps.

I’m surprised you didn’t mention @EOTL, since he is condoning violent protest and property distruction.

Who said I condone violence? I’m just telling you what is going to happen, why it’s going to happen, and why it’s justifiable. It’s not my fault whiny conservative snowflakes can’t handle the truth. As long as these scaredy little white folk keep freaking out about a black person holding bricks while they also consider white folk storming a capitol building with AR-15s over haircuts to be patriots, those bricks will keep flying.

It doesn’t matter what I or anyone else wants. It is what is going to keep happening.

Who said I condone violence? I’m just telling you what is going to happen, why it’s going to happen, and why it’s justifiable. It’s not my fault whiny conservative snowflakes can’t handle the truth. As long as these scaredy little white folk keep freaking out about a black person holding bricks while they also consider white folk storming a capitol building with AR-15s over haircuts to be patriots, those bricks will keep flying.

It doesn’t matter what I or anyone else wants. It is what is going to keep happening.
Didn’t really work out the way you intended did it? Just like 2016.
Can you find 1 racist post of mine?

Let us know. Thanks.
Why dont you take the silent protest approach and not log in for 2 months?

Let us know. Thanks.

Let us know. Thanks.

Racist how? By providing criminal statistics from the FBI crime webpage? Or do you just label people that don't agree with your opinion? Isn't taking COPS and Paw Patrol cartoons off the air good enough for you? Or will you be pissed until everyone's free speech is gone unless they agree with you? I've asked simple questions. Fair questions. Topical questions. If you dislike my opinions, why don't you challenge me? Why don't you "educate" me. Why don't you use your brain instead of whining about your free speech being more important than mine?

Do you know what the constitution is all about?

Hmm... you sound a lot like a racist. "Scaredy white folks"? Yeah... you're so high brow.

Now you’re denying it like the bitch you are

I don't mind racists in this forum since they openly let you know about it. I just add them to my ignore list and never waste my time with them. It's much harder to tell a racist in person.

@SoccerFan4Life does have a very valid point that people obsessed with political discussions hijack many threads and they have made this forum much less useful and enjoyable for me.

I personally don't understand why someone who makes no room for other people's perspective would continuously debate another person that also makes no room for his/her opinion in return. Life is too short for that.

Back