Climate and Weather

These people are nuts and they brainwash (MK Ultra) little kids and make them into spokespeople. espola actually believes in this hoax and total bullshit lie. These same fools told all of you to put on a mask, stand 6 feet away, wash your hands, take all the jabs + all the boosters and all flu shots. 95% of you and my pals obeyed the mask lie and took at least a jab or two. Thank God 80% of you are a hard "no" now. These psychopaths are going to throw the kitchen sink at us all, let that sink in. They have been caught and its only a matter of time when the light shines the truth on them, and they run and hide like the cockroaches they are. They will not be able to walk down the street. As we all can see today, espola took in illegal Nanny, refuses to share how much he paid her to be his personal slave. Husker Du told all of us that all the kids that go mising are just runaways.

2170dfac3145e321.jpg

Putin loves the gullible, he loves maga and maga, apparently, loves him.
. . . and trump hates America more than anyone. It mocks him, it has always shown him how shallow, how weak, how soulless and void of discipline he has always been. And like him, there are many others.

. . . and trump hates America more than anyone. It mocks him, it has always shown him how shallow, how weak, how soulless and void of discipline he has always been. And like him, there are many others.
"I will bring the full force and weight of the military to end Human & Sex trafficking." President Trump
"The kids that go missing are just runaways." Husker Du

There are numerous false or misleading statements in this post.
Having a little hissy? It's a hoax cheater🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The same group of liars came up with the bio-weapon, mask, stand 6 feet away and get all the jabs. Same dudes who said mail in ballots and no voter ID is just fine and dandy. You cheat and lie, and your Pedo Party is all about men being women and MAP is just fine. "I will bring the full force and weight of the Military to eradicate human trafficking." No more international Nanny for you dude. How much did you pay her each week? Be honest for once.....

Having a little hissy? It's a hoax cheater🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The same group of liars came up with the bio-weapon, mask, stand 6 feet away and get all the jabs. Same dudes who said mail in ballots and no voter ID is just fine and dandy. You cheat and lie, and your Pedo Party is all about men being women and MAP is just fine. "I will bring the full force and weight of the Military to eradicate human trafficking." No more international Nanny for you dude. How much did you pay her each week? Be honest for once.....
There are numerous false or misleading statements in this post.

This isn't a political post, just a "wow its rained a lot post".

That wet pattern has continued as winter has given way to spring, with this past weekend’s storm dumping up to 4 inches of rain in some areas — pushing Los Angeles to a new two-year rain total not seen since the late 1800s and forestalling any hope for a quick end to the rainy season.

San Diego was 165% of normal last year and is currently at 159% of normal this year, if SD get no more rain for the rest of this rain year it would still finish about 140% of normal.

Wish we had more reservoirs so all the water just doesn't run out to the ocean.

Vice President Kamala Harris visited North Carolina on Thursday to celebrate the administration's latest spending programs to subsidize green energy projects.

'Since taking office, the president and I have made an incredible investment, the largest investment ever to take on the climate crisis, roughly a trillion dollars with a T,' she said with a laugh (hahahahahahaha)
1712281486954.png

'I had to,' she added with a grin, appearing to celebrate her audacity at the podium.

How her last arrest turned out --

She will always be cleared of her fake protests. She's your expert loser, just like Pedo Peter who takes showers with his dd, is your President. You're in great hands with the MAP and Pedo Party. Poor girl was groomed as a child and for sure is being used as a puppet on someone's string, just like you and Husker Du.

She will always be cleared of her fake protests. She's your expert loser, just like Pedo Peter who takes showers with his dd, is your President. You're in great hands with the MAP and Pedo Party. Poor girl was groomed as a child and for sure is being used as a puppet on someone's string, just like you and Husker Du.
She has been found guilty twice in Sweden and fined 7000 Kroner in total.

Back