Climate and Weather

Putin loves the gullible, he loves maga and maga, apparently, loves him.
I expect to see you standing on the side of the road holding a cardboard sign one day...

John Kerry torched for claiming people would 'feel better' about Ukraine war if Russia reduced emissions.

No John, most of us would feel better if we had no war!! What a loser!!!

John Kerry torched for claiming people would 'feel better' about Ukraine war if Russia reduced emissions.

No John, most of us would feel better if we had no war!! What a loser!!!

Libtards would feel better if we, as a nation, continued paying 20% of the world's tab to clean up those emissions.

That's a really big sample size... 😆
I’m sure you can use google to find data on historic temperatures and CO2 levels.

You can even read the papers where someone else interprets the sample size for you, and tells you the probability of those values arising through random chance.

Supposing you did that, would it make any difference?

Or would you just search the web for an impressive sounding non-scientist (like Thomas Sowell) to tell you it isn’t happening?

I’m sure you can use google to find data on historic temperatures and CO2 levels.

You can even read the papers where someone else interprets the sample size for you, and tells you the probability of those values arising through random chance.

Or would you just search the web for an impressive sounding non-scientist (like Thomas Sowell) to tell you it isn’t happening?
I thought perhaps he was referring to the size of the snip I presented (2001 to present) and didn't bother to read the whole table in the link I posted (1880 to present). Of course, there are also the points you made, with good scientific research extending the well-instrumented previous 140 years into other valid inferences of global temperature reaching back 10s of thousands of years, at least.

And as I pointed out, he is among the several posting here who maintain their ignorance on these matters by choice.

Make sure you put on the scary music, and your masks. (I hear 59% of democrats still think we are in a pandemic.) Enjoy the reading.

Make sure you put on the scary music, and your masks. (I hear 59% of democrats still think we are in a pandemic.) Enjoy the reading.Yo

You don't get funding or attention for saying everything is OK.

Make sure you put on the scary music, and your masks. (I hear 59% of democrats still think we are in a pandemic.) Enjoy the reading.

q,e.d.

Your political party frequently references Bill Nye The (zero education in) Science Guy for articles. Stand down, soldier.

Back