Climate and Weather

To my awesome teacher who told me she loved my stories I wrote on paper as a 6th grader. "Keep writing" she said, "and I will let the errors slide." She taught with Mercy :) Only teacher who got me and I thank her all the time and can;t wait to talk with her in the new life when I see her again. She became a Franciscan Priest after dealing with me in 6th grade....lol!!! RIP Mother Mudge!!!

1593276973634.png

Thank You Mother Mudge. Taught with Mercy!!!!
Reverend Mudge
Barbara Duffield Covington was born Sept. 27, 1930, in her parent’s cottage on Cypress Avenue in Laguna Beach, Calif. She was raised in South Pasadena and was a two-time Rose Parade princess on the South Pasadena float. She earned a bachelor of arts at Occidental College and married her high school sweetheart, John Mudge. They moved to Laguna in 1963 to raise their three children. She was a dedicated, revered, beloved, and award-winning teacher in the Laguna Beach Unified School District (at the now closed Aliso Elementary and Thurston Middle School) until she retired from teaching in 1980. ((I was class of 1978. She told my mom that God had something special in store for me. My mom said that's why she adopted me. A voice told her tell my biological mother not to abort me but to keep me because of a dream she had. My birth mother listened to my adopted mother and low and behold, I made it on planet earth. My adopted mom let her stay and have the baby, which was me She stayed and gave me away))

Heeding a longtime call to the priesthood, she entered seminary at Bloy House, the Episcopal Theological School at Claremont, and received a masters of divinity. She spent a year at Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, after which she was ordained to the priesthood in 1983 by Bishop George W. Barrett in the Diocese of Los Angeles. She was the first woman in Orange County to be ordained in the Episcopal Church, blazing a path for other women to follow. She was called to be vicar at St. Francis in Simi Valley (1984-1995), chaired the Simi Valley Interfaith Coalition for the Homeless and Needy, and was president of the Southern California Ecumenical Council from 1994 to 1995. She was named an honorary canon of the Cathedral Center of St. Paul (Los Angeles) in 1993.

I stuttered so bad at this age too and she let me skip the oral part and write it instead. Thank you so much for teaching me with Mercy Mrs Mudge the teacher. The best heart a kid could use when he's 12. The other handicap I had was ADD. I couldn't sit still for long periods of time. She gave me two extra recesses and that calmed me down. The fields were right next to her window and she helped so much.

Thank You Mother Mudge. Taught with Mercy!!!!
Reverend Mudge
Barbara Duffield Covington was born Sept. 27, 1930, in her parent’s cottage on Cypress Avenue in Laguna Beach, Calif. She was raised in South Pasadena and was a two-time Rose Parade princess on the South Pasadena float. She earned a bachelor of arts at Occidental College and married her high school sweetheart, John Mudge. They moved to Laguna in 1963 to raise their three children. She was a dedicated, revered, beloved, and award-winning teacher in the Laguna Beach Unified School District (at the now closed Aliso Elementary and Thurston Middle School) until she retired from teaching in 1980. ((I was class of 1978. She told my mom that God had something special in store for me. My mom said that's why she adopted me. A voice told her tell my biological mother not to abort me but to keep me because of a dream she had. My birth mother listened to my adopted mother and low and behold, I made it on planet earth. My adopted mom let her stay and have the baby, which was me She stayed and gave me away))

Heeding a longtime call to the priesthood, she entered seminary at Bloy House, the Episcopal Theological School at Claremont, and received a masters of divinity. She spent a year at Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, after which she was ordained to the priesthood in 1983 by Bishop George W. Barrett in the Diocese of Los Angeles. She was the first woman in Orange County to be ordained in the Episcopal Church, blazing a path for other women to follow. She was called to be vicar at St. Francis in Simi Valley (1984-1995), chaired the Simi Valley Interfaith Coalition for the Homeless and Needy, and was president of the Southern California Ecumenical Council from 1994 to 1995. She was named an honorary canon of the Cathedral Center of St. Paul (Los Angeles) in 1993.

I stuttered so bad at this age too and she let me skip the oral part and write it instead. Thank you so much for teaching me with Mercy Mrs Mudge the teacher. The best heart a kid could use when he's 12. The other handicap I had was ADD. I couldn't sit still for long periods of time. She gave me two extra recesses and that calmed me down. The fields were right next to her window and she helped so much.

Your " Birth " mother
Your " Real " mother
Your " Teacher " posted above
are three individuals that molded your life ( Credit has to be given to the " Birth " mother

for her action of choosing LIFE ! ) That's HUGE !

You do realize DEMOCRATS push/pushed abortion/planned parenthood and sold/sell the
fetal tissue of aborted infants for a sizable profit.......

Helping low income areas choose the correct direction in life is a plus, whether
Planned Parenthood started off with that intention is debatable, but the current
" Business Plan " of PP is NOT what I would call conducive to promoting solid
family units in low income areas. Promoting abortion as a FIRST alternative
is NOT a good idea. And that is where Planned Parenthhod has ended up. They
can argue the alternative till Hell Freezes over, but the REAL data exposes
what is actually happening in low income areas.

It's fun to draw out their attention to details. It reminds them of their spelling bee days.
I guess I have some issues toward the Elites in my deepest of my soul. I dealt with a few who made fun of me in grade school. I now know why. They were mostly non athletes and they got picked last during sports on the fields at lunch. When spelling bee came and I couldnt talk to spell the word, I always lost that stupid indoor class game. Fast forward, the same Elites got kids now and they remember the feeling of being picked last so this time around they found ways to pay so their kids could play soccer and not get picked last.

I guess I have some issues toward the Elites in my deepest of my soul. I dealt with a few who made fun of me in grade school. I now know why. They were mostly non athletes and they got picked last during sports on the fields at lunch. When spelling bee came and I couldnt talk to spell the word, I always lost that stupid indoor class game. Fast forward, the same Elites got kids now and they remember the feeling of being picked last so this time around they found ways to pay so their kids could play soccer and not get picked last.

Good Grief..................

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ff/e8/e1/ffe8e1e494bef9cc4e61a7d5164e6bfe.jpg

Good Grief..................

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ff/e8/e1/ffe8e1e494bef9cc4e61a7d5164e6bfe.jpg
Everyone has deep pains from childhood. Look it up sir. Childhood learning trauma and influence from our environment shapes us for who we become. Good grief? Most of us have no idea what's really going on and you dont either. I can tell you there is nothing you can do Mr No. Keep trying and fighting the good fight for your cause. It will all be better someday and it wont be like anything you think it will look like. Learn, "teach with Mercy" and it will go very well for you. Teach with Hate and it will go horrible for you and you and everyone else will be kicking themselves for trying to jump the line and have their reward now on earth. Anyway, I'll share more about the real Jesus tomorrow and how He has been unfairly betrayed by so many.

Everyone has deep pains from childhood. Look it up sir. Childhood learning trauma and influence from our environment shapes us for who we become. Good grief? Most of us have no idea what's really going on and you dont either. I can tell you there is nothing you can do Mr No. Keep trying and fighting the good fight for your cause. It will all be better someday and it wont be like anything you think it will look like. Learn, "teach with Mercy" and it will go very well for you. Teach with Hate and it will go horrible for you and you and everyone else will be kicking themselves for trying to jump the line and have their reward now on earth. Anyway, I'll share more about the real Jesus tomorrow and how He has been unfairly betrayed by so many.
Believe me, nono knows childhood pain and trauma, he is it's poster boy.

Pretty good bet the lefties in here won't be watching this....
Better bet the lefties won't find any agreement with what is being discussed....
What’s a good bet? That Morgan Freeman and Lil Wayne (and is that Anthony Mackie?) hold minority views on the issue of racism? What’s your point?

Back