Climate and Weather

Make a dementia crack about the next president while using the term “roll” for “role” pretty much asked for it.

That " Wart " itching in the Southwest Climate/Weather yet " Messy " Financial....
And stop trying to carry water for that " Dementia " laden filthy
perverted criminal Democrat Presidential Candidate....

Moore also documented that renewables require large amounts of rare earths, cement, and fossil fuel energy in their production. They are both notoriously inefficient in land use, and impose destruction of large areas of native habitats. Further environmental destruction is due to the fact that the best wind or solar location is often remote from the most needed consumer base, thereby requiring the construction of massive electric transmission lines. “Factories claiming to have gone ‘beyond coal’ again and again turn out to be relying on natural gas.”

Trump won the republican nomination over many more than one candidate. What is with you people? And you people overwhelmingly support him.
Fortunately, the swing voters are leaving ...
I saw a poll that had Biden up 20% with the centrist/Independents. That is bad news for t. I did look a little closer at the poll and it had a red flags for me personally.

Red flag one- NY Tomes Poll
Red Flag two- Registered voters only

I don;t trust that poll. I will say t looks tired and maybe has had enough of the last 3 and half years. He get's his feelings hurt and doen;t think people love him like they used to. M essy, you guys are knocking the crap out of him and if wins somehow, it will be a bigger upset then 2016. I will also say I ddi my own little poll with registered dems in OC. None of them are happy with either candidate. None of them will share who they will vote for. If you lean left and think you might go for t, then you will not share that for obvious reasons. You might get fired for even thinking that. This is serious politics folks.....

Moore also documented that renewables require large amounts of rare earths, cement, and fossil fuel energy in their production. They are both notoriously inefficient in land use, and impose destruction of large areas of native habitats. Further environmental destruction is due to the fact that the best wind or solar location is often remote from the most needed consumer base, thereby requiring the construction of massive electric transmission lines. “Factories claiming to have gone ‘beyond coal’ again and again turn out to be relying on natural gas.”
You Stupid People are unfathomable. It’s like every day is Opposite Day.
The energy companies and Christian Right really have you dummies snowed.

I saw a poll that had Biden up 20% with the centrist/Independents. That is bad news for t. I did look a little closer at the poll and it had a red flags for me personally.

I don;t trust that poll. I will say t looks tired and maybe has had enough of the last 3 and half years. He get's his feelings hurt and doen;t think people love him like they used to. M essy, you guys are knocking the crap out of him and if wins somehow, it will be a bigger upset then 2016. I will also say I ddi my own little poll with registered dems in OC. None of them are happy with either candidate. None of them will share who they will vote for. If you lean left and think you might go for t, then you will not share that for obvious reasons. You might get fired for even thinking that. This is serious politics folks.....
Never an upset for an incumbent to win.
Seems like Trump isn’t trying, though.
Nobody can campaign on a platform solely devoted to racism and denial of an existing pandemic and really think he has a chance.
Not enough idiots like Iz and Ricky and Outlaw and T must know that.

Nobody can campaign on a platform solely devoted to racism and denial of an existing pandemic and really think he has a chance.
Let's be fair to t and his followers. He does very well in the rally setting and I think Joe and his side already knew that. If you saw the news before Corona, EVERYONE was saying t was a lock and the economy was on fire bro. Then all this happen. Now the economy sucks, theirs depression and suicide, jobs lost and division and factions everywhere. Malice unchecked is not good for any of the weak among us. This is not fun for the kids and I know you said you were having so much fun. That was sick dude. Can you at least take that back and admit that this is not fun but very dangerous because some side has to win and they will do whatever they have to do to win.

Let's be fair to t and his followers. He does very well in the rally setting and I think Joe and his side already knew that. If you saw the news before Corona, EVERYONE was saying t was a lock and the economy was on fire bro. Then all this happen. Now the economy sucks, theirs depression and suicide, jobs lost and division and factions everywhere. Malice unchecked is not good for any of the weak among us. This is not fun for the kids and I know you said you were having so much fun. That was sick dude. Can you at least take that back and admit that this is not fun but very dangerous because some side has to win and they will do whatever they have to do to win.
Nice try.
Completely wrong.
Only one side does whatever they have to do.
You forget that only one candidate last time said “it’s rigged” and when asked if he would respect the outcome he wouldn’t answer.
And don’t forget this.

Nice try.
Completely wrong.
Only one side does whatever they have to do.
You forget that only one candidate last time said “it’s rigged” and when asked if he would respect the outcome he wouldn’t answer.
And don’t forget this.

How can I take you serious now Messy. I was giving a chance to be intellectually honest and you failed the easiest test on earth. I see how stuck you are on this one side only is is wrong and I think both sides think their right. So when one gets a divorce, only one side is to blame? That's what folks like you tell kids I bet. "It's your mother's fault. if she would have done this and that and didn;t spend this on that and besides all that, she never, ever had time for this or that with in the room. So go talk to your mother and stop complaining why life is so hard." Messy, when two fight, no one is right and right now, the kids are getting hammered and that is not good.

T is out-democratting the democrats and they can’t stand it.

What did Trump say when this thing was heating up, instead of preparing and warning us? “It’s 15 people, going to zero.” And he said this yesterday. “We’ve done an incredible, historic job.”

You try so hard.

How about some avocados on some toasted pumpernickle with havarti cheese and tomatos?
I think you spell both pumpernickel and tomatoes as a good representative of your people, for sure.
I assume that was supposed to be a dig at how much richer I am than you. Sorry, son... there are many differences not based on race.

Back